KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Lonely birthday

2 posters

Go down

(Private) Lonely birthday Empty (Private) Lonely birthday

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:50 am

Sumiko looks out of her open window. The sun has set, darkness has fallen,and nearly everyone has gone to bed. A few stranglers from the students council still linger around the school grounds just talking in the night.The crescent moon in the night sky shines bright though hardly any light hits her own room. Cold wind blows right past her as she shivers even with her sweater on. Sumiko pulls up her hood covering her eyes and turns to her single candle lit room. She sighs at the sight of her messy room: the bed undone, clothes on the floor, books open, and kitchen appliances everywhere. Putting her hand in her sweater pocket then she slowly walks to the center of her room where a table and the candle is lit and takes a seat. Quickly adjusting herself and getting comfortable, Sumiko raises her hand to her chest and prays before whispering
"Happy birthday Sumiko" and blows out the candle.
She shakes her head lightly,shows a halfhearted smile before cutting her cake, and carefully placing a piece on the plate in across from her. another piece is cut and it makes its way to her own plate but a few sudden coughs comes out and the cake falls onto her lap. Sumiko stares down at the ruined piece as she sets down the knife. Two tears fall down from her face as she cleans up the mess. once the mess is cleaned, she lights the candle once more and blows it out just moments later as if nothing happened just a few minutes ago. Sumiko leans back on the side of her bed looking at the ceiling and slowly closes her eyes as the clock hits midnight.

Last edited by Sumiko Nakagawa on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

(Private) Lonely birthday Empty Yanderic II: Reirth of the Yandere

Post by Eric Grimm Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:58 pm

The clatter of the final set of teacups that Eric had put away at the end of a double shift at The Shanghai still reverberated around Eric's head as he wandered up the hill towards Yamaku. The chilly wind bites into him and he retreats further into his coat, and he also begins to retreat further and further into his memories. Specifically, the ones which he spent with Sumiko.

I wonder if she's still with that psychopath...

Before long, he finds himself at the imposing black gates to the academy, surprisingly unlocked.

In for a penny, in for a pound...

Taking careful steps to avoid detection, he snakes his way towards the dorm rooms, keeping a watchful eye out for any patrolling faculty. Counting along the windows, he locates the window wherein his prize lies, and he begins to scale the side of the building, utilizing the drainage pipe and bracing his feet against the wall.

Once at her window he peeps in just as extinguishes the candle, and he watches her make her way to the bed. A feeling of euphoria spreads through his body as he is finally reunited with the girl.

Tap tap tap.

She will be so glad to see me!
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

(Private) Lonely birthday Empty Re: (Private) Lonely birthday

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:52 am

Sumiko opens her eyes at the tapping at looks at the window. Seeing a silhouette, she pulls up her covers and says
"W-who's there?!" scared out of her mind
P-please let this be a dream She though to herself and closed her eyes shut hoping it was an illusion
The window was still open from earlier since she had not closed yet.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:34 pm

[Oh shoot, it's just been brought to my attention that this was closed. Sorry! Didn't notice! Is it ok to continue?]
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:27 pm

[little to late to go back so just continue i don't mind]
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:09 pm

The poor little lamb is scared of me! I'm sure she just doesn't realise...

With little adversity, Eric succeeds in shimmying across the windowsill and lever himself into a sitting position, with his back to the window - the inviting entrance to his right. A sense of excitement bubbles up inside him, ready to engulf him as soon as he lays eyes on his one true love once again after their tragic separation at the hands of the infamous Mr. T.

Wait... does she know me in this version of reality? I only met her after I was involved with the doctor...

He falters for a moment or two, barely clinging onto the stony windowsill, deciding on whether visiting would be beneficial towards his reputation.

I couldn't bear it if I hadn't tried to at least make contact. I'm sure she'll fall for me all over again anyway.

Taking a hold of the top part of the windowframe, Eric swivels around and folds himself into the room, popping up once inside, silhouetted against the bright moon.

"Sumiko!" He cries happily, and begins advancing upon the quaking girl.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:19 am

Sumiko gulps in great fear as the person's silhouette advances toward her
Sumiko! but she had herd that same voice before but from where? a slight shock to her head as she tries to remember in those couple of seconds but no one came to mind.
She could not do anything from her position. With everyone dead asleep, what was there to do? Sumiko closed her eyes and says under her breath
"D-don't hurt me..." and braced herself for the worst
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 am

"Why would I hurt you..." Eric breathes quietly. "It's me, Eric!" He cries happily.

He looks at the cake set out in the room, "Is it your birthday?!"
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:08 am

Sumiko slowly opens one eye and nods
"S-sort of... It was seven minutes ago."
She gulps fully opening both eyes and trying to find the light switch still keeping her eyes on Eric
"W-why are you here?" she asked
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:23 pm

"To see you, obviously!" Eric says, exasperated at the girl's inability to recognise that he had just come to see the love of his life.

He takes a few steps forward and perches on the end of Sumiko's bed, smiling at her. "Happy birthday!" I didn't get you a gift..."
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:33 pm

She scoot a bit to the other edge of the bed. keeping a small distance from Eric.
"T-Thank you...but it's okay E-Eric. I was not expecting anyone to come and hand me anything."
Sumiko slumps her head and looks at the floor. Holding herself from the small breeze coming into the room.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:01 pm

"I have a present, actually..." He says with a smile, then leans forward, intending to kiss the young girl.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:04 pm

She perks up and looks back at Eric blushing a bit.
"A present? R-really?!"
Sumiko could not help but smile.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:27 am

Eric completes the manouver, and moves in to kiss Sumiko, connecting and pressing his face onto hers. As soon as he connected, a weight left his mind. HE'd always worried about reaching eighteen and never even kissing a girl, and to finally make a move on the girl he loved was a great feeling.

Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:47 am

Sumiko, stunned by Eric's kiss, falls on her back onto the bed reluctantly accepting his kiss
"Mmmmm...!"
A tear fall down her cheek, trying to push Eric back but to no avail.
P-Please stop! She screams in her thoughts
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 am

Breaking away from the kiss, Eric sits back up, with a huge grin on his face.

"How great is it that we finally shared our first kiss, Sumiko-chan?!" he says with great enthusiasm, looking down at the crying girl on the bed, "Tears-of-happiness-great, that's what!" He says, still grinning like an idiot.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:11 am

Sumiko, only in total dead silence. tears streaming down her face
I-I'm sorry Chris....
it's only after a few moment she gets up and wipes her tears away. she looked up and gave Eric a fake smile
"T-thanks......" she said in a monotone voice.
Sumiko was infuriated with herself even though it was not of her own will,but she could not bring up the courage to say something back. more silence fills the room and the wind blows once more.
"E-Eric... w-why....? "
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down