KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ OPEN ] Musings

3 posters

Go down

[ OPEN ] Musings  Empty [ OPEN ] Musings

Post by Katsurou Ueda Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:04 am

Katsurou darted his gaze here and there. Occasionally, his eyes would linger on a fixture, a building, a tree, but mostly they ran a continual track over the place. My god, there really isn't much to distinguish this place from anywhere else, is there? He frowned and scratched at a few healing needle marks in the crook of his arm.

He wasn't expecting much, and this certainly did exceed his incredibly low expectations, but he figured that a school for the disabled would be a tad less pompous. "Well, when you've got the cash of even twenty or so cripples' parents, I guess you don’t have to worry much about financing and budgets," he grumbled to himself. That displeased frown creasing his brow again, he compared his old school, utilitarian and grim, to this lush, verdant courtyard.

"It's funny how freaking messed up the brain can be," Katsurou mused. After a short pause, his frown gave way to a tight smile. "Or rather is, like in my case, and in maybe about fifty per cent of the rest of the student body too."
Katsurou Ueda
Katsurou Ueda

Back to top Go down

[ OPEN ] Musings  Empty Re: [ OPEN ] Musings

Post by Sora Kimura Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:42 am

I'm wandering. I do that sometimes. I don't give much thought to it.
It's funny how freaking messed up the brain can be,
"Brains are weird like that." I respond without permission or warning that I've managed myself not far from the speaker without his notice. "Lots of things are weird but weird is interesting and interesting is good. Most of the time."
Brains are actually lumps of flesh and chemicals that make emotions.

"I just realized that our emotions are brain chemicals and I'm not sure I like that kind of weird."

('pologies for posting and having to leave right away.
Edit: Seems I have a slightly prolonged stay.)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:34 am

Kai wandered about the school's grounds, avoiding anyone that may look like an adult. You see, Kai was skipping class at the moment, as he wasn't anywhere near prepared for the test that was being given that day. Rounding around the corner of a building, he saw Sora, whom he had met earlier during the physicals. Kai hadn't really spoken to anyone for a better part of the day, and was dying for some social interaction. As he approached, it looked like Sora was talking to someone else. As he neared, he overheard something about brains and chemicals.

Walking up behind them, Kai opened his mouth to speak "What are you two nerds talking about?" He said jokingly.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:03 pm

"I realized that emotions are actually just brain chemicals and I said so because he said brains can be really messed up and that's all that's happened so far." I summarize.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down