KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Wade's Hangover

4 posters

Go down

[Open] Wade's Hangover Empty [Open] Wade's Hangover

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:16 am

'Nhm...' Wade groans out as he turns around. 'Just five more minutes...'

Last night, Hawke and him decided to celebrate the last day of winter vacation by smuggling alcohol and getting drunk off their asses, which is how every good vacation was supposed to end. After a few rounds of drinks, Wade called it quits and promptly went to bed... or so he thought.

The current situation kinda contradicts that belief of his.

After all, if he really did go to bed, then what's he doing sleeping on the roof? Not only that, but he's also completely naked - while that's certainly not a first for him, it would still cause him to raise an eyebrow (when he regains his ability to move his eyebrows), as he's pretty sure he preserved his modesty before hitting the sack. Right next to him on the rooftop is a wheelchair, on top of which is proudly displayed a pineapple. And last, but not least, there's a red walking cane covered in some kind of gooey liquid lodged underneath the wheel of the wheelchair.

Finally, the morning sun vanquishes the horrible night, causing Wade to reluctantly open his eyes and look around - an act which his pounding headache makes a lot worse than it needs to be. Despite his hangover, though, the boy is still somewhat able to make sense of his surroundings.

'Aw, shit... Not again...' is the only thing he manages to utter before lying back and rubbing his forehead.

Thankfully, he still hasn't noticed the fact that he's now the proud owner of a genital piercing.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

[Open] Wade's Hangover Empty Re: [Open] Wade's Hangover

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:32 am

Having decided to enjoy some morning sun,Mizo climbed the last few steps up to the rooftop. The sight that greeted him was not quite what he'd expected. A cane of some sort was holding a wheelchair in place said chair containing nothing more than a pineapple, near by that lay a nude Wade. Having been rather startled by this Mizo accidentally let the door slam shut behind him as he stammered out in a very surprised tone.
"W-Wilson! wh-where...where are y-your...your CLOTHES?!"
Already having seen more than he'd intended to he quickly averted his eyes.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:37 am

It takes Wade a lot of effort to sit up and face his visitor. Well, at least it was Mizo. It could've been worse. He doesn't even want to think about what would happen if Chiharu was the one to catch him there instead. Wade clears his throat and points a finger in the air while vaguely looking in Mizo's direction.

'Now... Don't worry... I can explain...'

The boy rolls his eyes, deep in thought, then promptly lies back down.

'Nah, that's a lie. I got no clue what I'm doing here. Must've been aliens!' he continues speaking, still holding his finger up in the air even though the rest of his body is horizontal.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:43 am

"What do you mean you have no idea how you got here?! surely you ha..." Mizo stopped half way because he'd turned his head back so he could look Wade in the eye and instead he saw...Wade's Piercing.
"P-P-P-Prince Albert?!" he stammered out, having completely forgotten what he'd been saying moments before and quickly turned his head away again.
"Could you at least put some pants on?" Mizo finally asked after a moment of awkwardness.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:23 am

Wade makes another attempt to stand up as Mizo's talking, this time slightly more successful than before. When he notices where his friends' eyes wander, he grins. 'Prince? Please! That's King Size if I've ever seen one!' he exclaims proudly.

When Mizo requests that he put on some pants, Wade shrugs. 'Do you see any around here? Unless you're willing to let me borrow yours, I'll have to be all natural until we can head back to my dorm'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:01 am

"Ah, no...that...I mean...I wasn't referring to...I...that is...I-I meant your piercing when I said Prince Albert. That's...that's what they call it when you get...umm...THAT pierced right?" Mizo replied to Wade's "King Size" comment.Once it was clear that Wade had no pants to put on Mizo reached in to his bag and took out a pair of grey gym shorts and a black tank top.
"I was planning on going for a run later,but I think you better put these on if you don't have anything else. I don't think we wear quite the same size, so they might fit a little snug but it's better than walking across campus...n-naked." he said as he offered up the clothes to Wade.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 am

'Huh? What piercing?' Wade asks, a bit confused by Mizo's comment. One look down later, his question receives an answer. 'OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK?!? I HAVE A GENITAL PIERCING!!!' he screams off the top of his lungs, not even realizing that he's on the school rooftop. 'Holy shit, what am I gonna do now?!? I mean, look at this thing!' he says and puts his fingers on the ring in a vain attempt to take it off. 'Come on, get off! GET OFF!!!' he yells out, so concentrated on the piercing that he doesn't even notice Mizo's suggestion about clothing.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:24 am

"Whoa, Wilson, calm down a sec." Mizo said but to no avail, Wade was freaking out too much. He tried to get his attention a few more times with no luck. Mizo realized he had to calm Wade down, and what happened next surprised even himself...he yelled.
"WADE! CALM THE FUCK DOWN! PUT THESE DAMN CLOTHES ON! AND STOP PULLING ON THAT UNLESS YOU WANT TO RIP YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF!!" Mizo finished and instead of retreating to his usual timid nature, he kept a look seriousness.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:48 pm

From underneath a pile of cans at the other end of the rooftop, a naked Eric silts bolt upright, yelling out "WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!"

His angry gaze rakes the roof until he locates the two boys, and he immediately leaps to his feet and charges at them, ignoring the pounding headache and dizziness. Once his charge reaches it's destination, he notices Wade apparently jerking off to a very excited stranger, he then notices the piercing. He then remembers where that ring has been...

"I wouldn't touch that, if I were you..." He mumbles
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Completely caught off guard by the presence of a second naked person exploding from a pile of cans, and this one a stranger. The look of seriousness fades instantly from his face and is replaced by one of stunned confusion. After a moment Mizo finally said
"Uhhh...Who are you?"
"Both of them on the rooftop, both...Naked." he thought at the same time as it hit him
"OH! you...you two are...I see. Wilson...I had no idea, well I mean after that post on Deadbook I know some people suspected, but I mean this kind of...well you know."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:07 am

Mizo's outburst catches Wade completely by surprise... But not as much as Eric's surprise appearance. 'GYAH!!!!' he yells out and jumps back. 'Grimm! What are you doing here?!?'

And then, Mizo goes ahead and makes the logical conclusion. Wade turns back towards him as quickly as possible and starts waving his arms around. 'No, wait, this isn't what it looks like! I can explain! I mean, I can't, but I'm sure there's a perfectly fine and logical explanation as to why the two of us are naked and sweaty on this rooftop! It's all part of a conspiracy! I'M NOT GAAAAAAY!!!!' he screams out off the top of his lungs.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:44 am

"Oh, I get it! So you...you swing BOTH ways then. Bi-Sexual right? I suppose that does make more sense. Ummm...so who's your...uhh, "friend"? Also can you tell me while you put these on?" Mizo responded to Wade's protest as he handed him the grey gym shorts and then said to the naked stranger
"I'm not sure who you are, but you can put this on. It's better than nothing I suppose." as he handed the him the black tank top he had. "It is a little long anyway so that helps a little, no substitute for pants though." he added.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Eric makes no move to receive the black tank top and simply stares at Mizo with heavily-lidded eyes. "That won't be necessary." He says in a bored voice, knowing full well where Wade and Eric's clothes were, as he spent the night sleeping on them. He then turns to Wade with a baleful glare, and mutters "Who said anything about you being gay?"

Why does he constantly get me into these situations? I'm simply trying to live a PEACEFUL life and this creep gets me naked every five minutes.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm

"Umm...who are you any way?" Mizo asked. This guy clearly knew Wilson, but he'd never seen him around before.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:10 am

"Grimm, Eric." He replies, neither bowing nor putting out a hand for a handshake. "Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to have a conversation with Wilson."
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:05 am

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt! My apologies." Mizo said
"This guy is kind of a jerk, and I'm pretty sure he's not a student here either. I think I better find a teacher." he thought to himself.
"Wilson, for the last time, you might want to put these on. I gotta go." and with that Mizo tossed the clothes at Wade's feet and left the rooftop.
As he started back down the steps he thought to himself "Well,guess that's the last time I go up there to read."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Fri May 09, 2014 11:26 am

The aging PA crackles into life and a familiar voice rings out over the rooftop.

"Gentlemen! Welcome to your worst nightmare!" Hawke says with an ominous laugh. "As you may have noticed, Takameshi did not leave the door open, and while this usually isn't a problem... Any and all fire exits can be remotely locked from the administration offices... Guess who is in the administration office."

Another chuckle emanates from the yellow speaker, "I have a task for you. On this rooftop is s camera... I need you to take some photos for me. As soon as I have three photos of the two of you getting creative with that prince albert... I'll consider letting you free."

Back at the administration offices, Hawke leans back and rubs his hands with glee. There was no way off that roof, he had removed the batteries from their phones and taken special precautions to make sure nobody heard the two shouting... Namely by making sure nobody was around to hear them. Fire alarms were useful after all. In exactly three minutes Hawke would pull the fire alarm, causing the entire school to leave the grounds and wait for the fire brigade to arrive, which Hawke calculated to be exactly 23 minutes. It would then take a further three hours for the emergency services to reach the rooftop, by which time they would have received word from Hawke that he had set it off by accident. As such, this would provide around 4 hours for Hawke to get the pair to admit their love for each other. Revenge is sweet.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down