KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open}

+2
Subverse
Mizo Takameshi
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open}

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:44 pm

'Really?'

The nurse sighs.

'Well then, I suppose we have a bit of catching up to do then.'

He starts to check Mizo's blood pressure.

'You were crossing the road while in town and the driver of a white sedan did not see you, as you can imagine.'

'He called for an ambulance and you were brought here with two broken ribs, a broken arm, and a concussion, as well as plenty of bruises and lacerations.'

The nurse finishes checking the blood pressure and pauses the story to listen to Mizo's heart rate.

'Breath as deeply as you can.'
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open}

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 pm

"Was the driver arrested?" Kuriko asks, looking concerned.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:52 pm

"Kuriko, don't be so harsh."

'No, it's fine.'

'Yeah, the driver was brought down to the police station and is currently being held there until trial.'
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Broke an arm, among other things...
I'm honestly not sure how to feel about this situation.
Maybe I should leave.
Not sure what Mizo would think of that. Or anybody else in the room.
I shouldn't leave. Not just because people would question it, but because I don't really have good reason to.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:05 am

"Harsh?" Kuriko asks, looking confused.

How was that harsh? I was concerned.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:05 am

Doing as the nursed asked he breathed as deeply as he could which wasn't very deep due to his ribs, half way through the deep breath he cried out "GYAHH!". He'd breathed too deeply. "O-Oops." he said through clenched teeth. After a second he took another smaller breath, this time with out the intense pain.
"I'm guessing...that my leg is broke too due to...due to that cast." he said before turning to his visitors.
It's alright Veach...she's just concerned, and Hatsuhara...I wouldn't get too up in arms just yet...we don't...we don't know their side of the story...or even the whole side of mine I guess." then turning back to the nurse he asked,
"I...I hate to ask, but...there's been an odd feeling since I woke up and...well...I did notice that I AM wearing an eye patch. Do...do I still have...do I...are they both still, you know...there, or......"
Why he asked he didn't know, from the way the eye patch pressed against his face he was, unfortunately, aware already of what the answer would be.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:53 pm

The nurse does not bother to answer about the leg since it's rather obvious that he has a broken leg.

Instead, he focuses on a more pressing matter.

'I would not push there if I were you. Your pain medication is still numbing you so you cannot feel it but you do have your eye.'

'While your eye is still there, you hit your head rather hard against the hood of the car.'

'The doctor has the pictures from the MRI we had to run you through so you can look at them later but you received heavy trauma to the back side of your head when you hit the pavement.'

'You have a bit of brain damage back there from the impact and, as a result you are blind in your eye there.'

'You...may or may not fully regain your sight in that eye and you'll be almost completely blind in it for a little while.'

The nurse pauses for a little bit before continuing.

'As for the reason for the eye patch is we needed to operate to remove some broken glass from the windshield.'

'When it heals up a little more, we can replace that bandage patch with a patch more suitable for public use when your eye heals a little more and you will have to keep that one until your eye heals fully.'

'Your eye will physically heal fully but there will still be a couple small scars on it. Other than that, you will look fine.'d
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:16 pm

"So...I may end up blind in that eye then? I...I guess I can live with that. I mean...I've still got one that works right? I...I wonder...with a broken arm and leg it's gonna be kind of hard for me to get around with crutches, also...how soon can I get out of here? I have...I have exams coming up."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:06 am

<Trauma to the Occipital and possibly temporal lobes in a patient with a pre-existing condition, I doubt they would let him out before exams.>
Having drifted to the corner of the room as she watched the situation unfold, Chiharu took a step forward to say, "I could come here to help you with your studies, that is, if you want."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:02 am

"I...sure, that would be great. Thanks Kinai." He replied. He'd be glad to have the company, last time he'd been in the hospital the only company he'd had was the doctors and nursing staff, with the exception of two visits from his parents.
"I wonder... he thought to himself "...I wonder if anyone from my old school even noticed that I left? Why am I wondering about this now?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:26 am

{I'm gonna wrap this one up and start a new one}
"I'm....I'm feeling a bit tired...Thanks for coming...all of you." Mizo said, his eyes heavy. Slowly his eyes closed and he was asleep again.
You're Back.
"I'm dreaming...aren't I?"
I answered that earlier.
"You're...you're me...aren't you?"
I also answered that.
"I...I remember, some of what happened that is."
I knew the whole time.
"..."
What? Don't give me that look.
"Shut up. I'm too tired to deal with you now."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2