KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] Afternoons of a Sleepless Night Before

2 posters

Go down

[OPEN] Afternoons of a Sleepless Night Before Empty [OPEN] Afternoons of a Sleepless Night Before

Post by Asterick Kitomi Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Asterick walks into the tea room, "Ah, it's nice in here", this is his first time here. He's heard about it plenty of times around school from other students but never actually checked it out until now. He notices the table around the window and the coffee/tea making materials on the counter. He decides to start making coffee from being tired from the night before,

"An afternoon cup of Joe should do me some good", he says aloud to himself as he puts the coffee grounds into the machine. It starts to percolate, shooting the coffee upwards to the cap, and back down to the water. Up, down, splash. Up, down, splash. He watches this for a moment before sitting down at the table,

"I need to get out of my room more".
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

http://Anonymous-Arias.DeviantART.com

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Afternoons of a Sleepless Night Before Empty Re: [OPEN] Afternoons of a Sleepless Night Before

Post by Izumi Inaba Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 am

*Walking the halls out of boredom, Izumi hears something nearby. He presses his ear on the wall and tries to trace the sound. After a short while of tracing the sound he reaches the tea room. He proceeds to open the door, forgetting to knock. Once opened he only sees a coffee machine in full operation and a kid now, sitting at the table, looking a tad bit startled at the proceedings.*

Oh, I am sorry, I just heard something and came to see what it was, was all.

*Izumi decides to walk up to the table to introduce himself*

Well, I guess I should introduce myself now since I am here. Name's Izumi, Izumi Inaba. Oh... and sorry for disturbing the peace by the way, I uh, forgot to knock didn't I?
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Afternoons of a Sleepless Night Before Empty Re: [OPEN] Afternoons of a Sleepless Night Before

Post by Asterick Kitomi Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Asterick looks up and shakes his hand with his right hand, "Oh it's fine", he smiles, "I'm Asterick, Asterick Kitomi", he looks at his sorry face,

"But don't be sorry; you didn't disturb the peace one bit. Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?", Asterick motions to the seat across from him with a grin.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:04 am

Izumi walks over to take his seat and smiles.

"I am more of a tea guy, but I wouldn't mind some coffee. I'd just want anything else others then the abominations they call "Juice" back in the cafeteria. I tried to drink one of those once, one needs fluids you know." Izumi grimaces at this thought.

"It was.... a new degree of terrible." He begins to shake his head.

"I don't think I remember what having a sense of taste felt like for a couple of days."
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 am

"You don't like juice?", Asterick asks, "Damn, guess it's not everyone's thing.", he sips his coffee a little and glances at the coffee maker in the corner, "So what's your name? I haven't seen you around before".
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:20 am

Izumi blinks at this question.

"I... I did tell you my name already, but..." He clears his throat.

"My name is Izumi, Izumi Inaba. I like juice by the way, just not... whatever the heck the school thinks they serve here."

"Enough about that, I just seem to never catch anyone around, it's pretty easy to find me, I am everywhere looking for something to do. It's pretty much why I landed here now, I heard something which means there's someone there hopefully."

"Well, a mixture of hope and worry, can't ever be all that naive."
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down