KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting on a bench by a fountain.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sitting on a bench by a fountain. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting on a bench by a fountain.

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:28 am

'Oh, you gotta be kidding me! This is JUST like some kinda H-game! What, am I supposed to take you home and admire your body while you're asleep or something?' the boy starts ranting while wondering what to do. Finally, he shrugs and lays her back down on the bench. 'Girl! Come on, wake up already!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Sitting on a bench by a fountain. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting on a bench by a fountain.

Post by Hitomi Hikari Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:30 am

She stills shows no sign of waking up.
Hitomi Hikari
Hitomi Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:38 am

'Girl! Hey, girl! GIRL!' he shouts and shakes her a few times, then sighs. 'Well, guess there's no helping it. I'm stuck guarding the narcoleptic chick... Hell of a way to spend the afternoon' he says to himself, then takes his jacket off and lays it over her.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Hikari Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 am

Kurai walks past him and notices his problems.

"Hey kid...you okay?"

He then notices who he is having problems with and smirks.

"I see you met my daughter...and I see she fell asleep."
Kurai Hikari
Kurai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:41 am

Wade jumps, startled by the sound of Kurai's voice. 'It's not what it looks like, I swear I can explain!' he puts his hands in front of himself, then lowers them and sighs in relief. 'Oh, thank god... I just... I mean, she did mention she had narcolepsy, but I never thought she'd pass out on me mid-sentence!' he scratches his head.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Hikari Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:46 am

Kurai smiles and picks her up. in his arms.

"It is pretty surprising at first...but I have gotten used to it. Thanks for taking care of her bud."

Starts walking off with the still sleeping Hikari in his arms.
Kurai Hikari
Kurai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:48 am

'H-hey, wait!' he yells out and starts walking with him. 'What's her name?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Hikari Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 am

He laughs as he walks off, knowing that she played that game.

"So...she did that to ya huh? Well...like she said, you'll have to get her to tell you."
Kurai Hikari
Kurai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 am

'No, you don't get it, she was gonna tell me before she fell asleep! We had a date all set up and ready to go! Aw, maaaan..' he sighs. 'Well, I've got my emergency notepad just for cases like this!' Wade grins, then reaches in his back pocket and takes out a small notepad and a pen. He pulls out a piece of paper from it, then scribbles down "WADE WILSON" and his phone number and shows it to Kurai. 'There we go, give this to her when she wakes up!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Hikari Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:58 am

"Put it in my pocket...as you can see, my hands are full."

Looks at him flatly but smiles at how determined he is.

"You're really adamant and determined. Reminds me of me. You're good in my book."
Kurai Hikari
Kurai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 am

Wade grins and folds the piece of paper in half, then shoves it in Kurai's pocket. 'Alright! Glad to have your approval, sir! Don't forget about the phone number, okay?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Hikari Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:04 am

"I won't bud....stay warm, see ya around."

He walks off with her in his arms still as they cross the street to their apartment.
Kurai Hikari
Kurai Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum