KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open) Because it is a Beautifull day.

2 posters

Go down

(Open) Because it is a Beautifull day. Empty (Open) Because it is a Beautifull day.

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm

*I do not know what drives me to just sit here in the courtyard, but i do like it here. Just to sit here. And this is what i am doing,sitting around,in the courtyard.*
"It is quite silent, she didnt fetch any sleep,but again,she never does,however,she was still in thought about the last day. Or evening , better said. It was a wild first day in the new dorm, or in the new class. She wonders what happens to her in the next few days*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

(Open) Because it is a Beautifull day. Empty Re: (Open) Because it is a Beautifull day.

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:07 pm

(Christopher is seen once again strolling through Yamaku's expansive courtyard when he comes across a tall, grey-haired girl. Christopher attempts to avert his attention elsewhere, but the girl's sheer cascading beauty makes this nearly impossible.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

(Open) Because it is a Beautifull day. Empty Re: (Open) Because it is a Beautifull day.

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Excuse me sir, you are staring at me for almost 2 minutes now. Is something the matter? *She asks that playfully*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:26 pm

(Christopher is completely taken aback by the girl's acknowledgement of his presence.) I'm... Terribly sorry, ma'am! Um... (Christopher looks around the courtyard nervously.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Please, call me Nagisa, i am not that old yet *She chuckles in her hand*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 pm

(Christopher is calmed by Nagisa's angelic sounding voice and mannerisms.) {This girl speaks with a soothness that the world's most articulate poets wouldn't even be able to describe in full.} Pleased to make your acquaintance, Nagisa. I'm senior Christopher Cook. I have been living in Osaka for the past three weeks now.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Pleased to meet you too.
*She smiles at him*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 pm

(Christopher tenses up again, though not nearly as much as he was upon first meeting Nagisa. Some how, Christopher is able to muster a light smirk in response to Nagisa's vibrant smile.) So... is Yamaku to your liking so far, Nagisa?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 pm

It sure is more appealing than getting homeschooled,and you? do you like it here?
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Well, it sure beats the chaos and discord present in American public schools.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:12 am

Never been there,and do not want to *She giggles*
You are from america?
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 am

Technically speaking, I am an American; although, in actuality, I was born on an American base in Osaka. How about you, Nagisa? What do you call "home"?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 am

I call my home those dorms, and than obviously my parents home in Kyoto.
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:13 am

Kyoto, eh? I hear that Kyoto is a sight to behold in the Spring.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:04 am

CAn't tell, wasn't around alot, where not able to, is the better word i guess. *She síghs*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down