KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayuri Ayaka

3 posters

Go down

Sayuri Ayaka Empty Sayuri Ayaka

Post by Sayuri Ayaka Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:31 pm

NAME: Sayuri Ayaka (petite flower, in japanese)
CLASS: Elementary

APPEARANCE: Sayuri is a small child (138 cm, 32kg). Her figure is short and slim.  She usually wears a white dress with a brown blouse and childish adornments.  
She has straight clear pink hair that is normally kept in ponytails and big dark blue eyes, with a soft white skin.

BACKSTORY: Sayuri was born from unknown parents. She was put in the doorfront of an orphanage in Japan and was taken in. The first exams in the baby, showed tha she has a very rare and incredible severe form of Asthma, needing very special care.
Her life in the orphanage was fun and happy, although she had very little friends. Even so, she misses a thing that she never had: parents. This made her a very emotionally dependant little girl. Anyone that looks older than her (a thing, very easy to find) she attachs to the person, treating him or her as a parent.
With 7 years old, she started attending school outside the orphanage. The school was fun, although the people there bullied her a little, due to her weak body and breathing problems. At least 3 times in her life, she had a severe crisis that almost killed here. The first one was right when the was adopted by the orphanage, when she was still a baby. The second was at her 5, when she was playing with some girls and get really tired, going to hospital. The third time was on her school, where she pushed herself too hard trying to play with others and was hospitalized again, for a couple of months. After that, the orphanage decided that it was better to send her to the newly built elementary school section of Yamaku Academy, the Academy for disabled students, since she really needs special care and 24 hour nursing.

PERSONALITY: She is a very shy child. She loves dolls, cute dresses and although she has a severe Asthma, she is very cherful and playful girl, putting herself in danger sometimes. She can't make any great effort, like walking more than 30 minutes, make physical exercises or running. Since Asthma also has an emotional link, if she suffers a very huge feeling (like a big shyness, or fear) she can also suffer a Asthma crisis. She needs to walk with a bronchodilator with her all the time to cope with crisis and usual breathing problems. She usually walks around jumping and boucing, talking loud. She just started to attend Yamaku and live alone in the dorms, but she is already searching anyone to be her "parent". She just sticks with some people and enjoy company and knowing that people are caring for her.

Last edited by Sayuri Ayaka on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Sayuri Ayaka
Sayuri Ayaka

Back to top Go down

Sayuri Ayaka Empty Re: Sayuri Ayaka

Post by Raiden Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Your profile looks good, but there's one major flaw - mental disabilities aren't really allowed into Yamaku, so you might want to tone that aspect down a bit. Other than that, I really don't see any problems with it.

Just out of curiosity - was your idea all along to play someone that looks way younger than they actually are, or are you just looking for an excuse to play a loli in this setting? Your answer won't have any influence on whether or not we approve this profile, so please answer honestly.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Ayaka Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Oh, that's right! Yamaku doesn't have mental disabilities, sorry! changed that already.

About your other question, i can say that is both of then. I do enjoy roleplaying with younger characters, so i think it was a good idea to make one with that kind of rare disability. It is not really an excuse for loli roleplay, since i know this site is not only for sexual roleplay (there are tons of sites for this), i enjoy all the aspects of a character with infant traits.
Sayuri Ayaka
Sayuri Ayaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:35 pm

To be quite honest, the reason I was asking is because we're planning to have an elementary school set up after the reboot that will be coming in the following days, so if you want, you can just make her a normal child, or you can keep her the way she is now. It is entirely up to you.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Ayaka Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:38 pm

It would be fun to make her a real child, but she would need to have some disability anyway, AND i would like to make her have connections and relations with older people, not with other childrem =)
Sayuri Ayaka
Sayuri Ayaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 pm

The primary school (as well as the university we're going to have) will be for both disabled and non-disabled kids. I mean, non-disabled students are allowed in Yamaku, but it's still a school specifically designed to handle disabled ones, unlike the primary school and the university, which are more or less ordinary.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Ayaka Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Can you appear on the Chat? we can discuss better there =)
Sayuri Ayaka
Sayuri Ayaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Ayaka Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Okey, character COMPLETELY changed, due to Raiden's idea of the elementary school =)
Sayuri Ayaka
Sayuri Ayaka

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:35 pm

approved

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Approved. Now, let's try to think of a cute new color for your name...
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum