KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrap Up Your Arcs

Go down

Wrap Up Your Arcs Empty Wrap Up Your Arcs

Post by Raiden Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Hey, guys (or what little is left of you)! As I hinted in the OOC forum, the other admins and I are working on something really, really big right now. I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to say exactly what it is, but I can promise that it's going to be really cool, and the transition to it is also going to be really cool. It'll all make sense when it happens. What I can say, though, is that what we're planning will involve a full continuity reboot, as the old one won't work with the way Missing Pages will function. So while you'll be allowed to take your characters with you when the transition occurs, I strongly urge you to wrap up your arcs and finish whatever storylines you may have started, giving your current characters some closure. You don't have to do that, of course, especially if you're not in any arcs, but just consider that for all intents and purposes chances are you'll be better off completing your arc on KSNewGen and starting something fresh on Missing Pages. Cheers!
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum