KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Curious Note Makes Me Curious

2 posters

Go down

(Private) Curious Note Makes Me Curious Empty (Private) Curious Note Makes Me Curious

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 pm

"Asterick! Got your message, bro."

That trademark knock can be heard all around his room and the hall.

*Boom boom tap boomboom tap. boom-boom boom tap t-t-tap ta-boom boom tap boomboom tap-...*
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

(Private) Curious Note Makes Me Curious Empty Re: (Private) Curious Note Makes Me Curious

Post by Asterick Kitomi Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Asterick puts his pencil down from whatever song he was writing and gets up from the desk, "B-b-be right there!", his shaken voice calls. He opens the door, he has a forced smile with a slightly traumatized look, red bleary eyes from minor crying, shaking a little as well. The blinds are closed and all lights are out, leaving the only light coming from a small lamp.

"Hey, man. Thanks for stopping b-by, come in".
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

http://Anonymous-Arias.DeviantART.com

Back to top Go down

(Private) Curious Note Makes Me Curious Empty Re: (Private) Curious Note Makes Me Curious

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:14 pm

The light from the halway only shines upon part of his face, leaving a majority in the shadow.

I hear the minor whimpering but I can't look at his eyes to see exactly how much distress he's in but it is clear he isn't mentally well.

I can't beat around the bush this time, I need to adapt the tactics of a wolf and go for the throat so I shut the door behind me and we are nearly consumed by shadow.

"Hey, whats the matter?"

My voice has eliminated any hint of silliness. Like a drill sargent (save for my calm voice), I am serious from head to toe now for my friend.

"Is everything alright?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Asterick sits down on his bed and Satoshi sits in the desk chair, tears start to fall from his eyes, "Noooooo", he puts his one hand on his face as he bends down in cries. He gets back up, shaking, shaken, "Today...", his cries start to subside, "Today, my mother called to ask how I was doing. It started as a normal day, b-b-but then...", he looks down, "She asked if I was gonna be home for the holidays. Y'know, Thanksgiving and that's when...", he trails off a little, "I had a relapse of the last time I went home for the holidays...", his eyes look to his arm, "That's what started it..."
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 pm

My first thought (though not my first instinct) is 'I wonder if he's the type to let a slap snap him out of something...'

When my mind fully comprehends what he said not even a millisecond later I think of how he must be feeling. So it happened only a year ago? Man, he must really trust me if he's talking to me of all people. He didn't even ask Muri.

Then again, he may not be able to go out in public any more than she can. Who knows, not everyone can hide their emotions as well as I can when the time comes.

My third thought is 'What if he's the type that lets a hug solve everything? There's a certain time when bro-love is the best answer to a problem and that may possibly be now. That'll be my backup plan.'

Life can really be a bitch when it doesn't go according to plan.

Wait-they celebrate thanksgiving? Aren't they Japanese? Whatever, that doesn't matter now.

Well, time to rip of the metaphorical bandage. I'd like to say it in more soothing language but I used up all of my thinking time.

"Well, man. I know it hurts to think about something like that but you cannot go through something like that and relive it over and over."

My hands hold him steady by his shoulders and keep him faced towards me.

"The past is in the past and now you should live the present."

"Go to your family. Have a great time with them. Love them. Live life. No regrets-be...alive."

"The gift of life as already been given to you and it truly is a gift."

"Now, tomorrow. I want you to skip class. Call in sick, go see Megumi and give her a hug."

"Give yourself a dose of the medicine people call 'life.'"

I give him a light smack on his right shoulder and lean back in my chair.

"The only way you can feel sad is if you have felt happy before. It's because of that that life is worth living. Whenever you are sad, just remember that sadness exists only because it has an oppasite."

"Happyness."

"Love, Asterick."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 pm

He cries harder; "I can't go back...", he gets a traumatized look, "He'll choke me again... Drag me to the car... And mom and him will think what they did is OK... I can't go back... Never...", he lifts his head to Satoshi,

"No one has said sorry", he looks over at a pill bottle on his desk, "They told me the pills would help but... They don't, they never do...".

Asterick sinks down, his ship has sunken and it seems an anchor is just tied to his leg now.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:23 am

Abuse? ABUSE is what caused this..this situation?!

My blood boils to someone acting against others for the pathetic reason that they are less mentally capable than the one they hurt.

One of the few cases in which I can't forgive someone for something is that moment.

I almost find it hard to believe he hasn't thought about keeping a concealed shank with him and gone home anyway. Nobody hurts the people I care about. Nobody.

"Tell you what. Since my parents and two of my two of my three brothers are American immigrants, we celebrate Thanksgiving too. Is it possible for you to come back with me instead?"

My parents would understand someone coming back with me even if I didn't explain the reason behind it. He is my first friend after all.

A matter like this involves discression and mental fortification of the victim.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 am

Asterick looks up a little and thinks for a moment, would it be okay, he thinks? He's sure it would, if he told his uncle; then it would be alright, "That would be fine...", he says.

"But my mother and father, they just... It hurts, because I had to take mental abuse, which cannot be proven in a court of law. But just, last Thanksgiving...", he looks down, "Me and my father had a disagreement, I forget what it was but it turned into a physical fight, pinning me down to the floor with his hands around my neck...", he puts his right hand to his neck, remembering more vividly,

"I locked myself in my room for a week, only leaving for school and food. But then, one day, they both came in my room...", he looks in Satoshi's eyes, "And told me to get in the car. So I did, I didn't wanna argue or anything, I listened", he looks back to the ground,

"They both told me that I was going somewhere that would help me, but they wouldn't say where. All my stuff was packed in the back...", he looks back to Satoshi, "And I saw a paper on the dashboard, it said 'PCH'".

His voices begins to get shaky, "I knew what those words were... It was the hospital I was directed to from my pharmacist. It's where a doctor told me lots of things, but there's only one case where you go there with all your stuff...", his face looks sad,

"I didn't wanna go back there... Never again... So on the freeway... I... I jumped out of the car... My body hit the asphault and sent me tumbling in pain. The freeway was empty this day, except for this lone car... My left arm was out... And then... Splat", he looks at his stump,

"It was completely gone. So the doctors had to cut the excess of it off... All nerves in it were broken and it was flattened... So they just took it off. They offered a cybernetic arm but I didn't want one...",

"I haven't had closure on this... And I don't think I ever will. I wish I would though... Because then breakdowns wouldn't be so... Bad"
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:08 am

( http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Painful+History/4OsQlU?src=5 )
Throughout his story I wanted multiple times to hush him. To tell him "Thats enough."

But I don't think I'd be able to know exactly what happened if I don't listen now so all I can do is let his sorrow bleed from his vocal cords.

All knowledge, regardless of good or bad, is usful knowledge.

His story now over, my breath is taken from me.

Being so close to both my mother and father, it nearly brings me to bad physical health when I hear of children's parental relationships becoming like this...

After thinking for a while I come up with more harsh news.

"In my oppinion, the best course of action would be solitude from them for the time being...cuts may heal but they need medicine put on it before a bandage can be applied."

"In this case, time may be that medicine."

"I wont ever fully understand how you may feel so I can't recomend anything for sure but that is my best guess and I, Muri, and all of your other friends are here beside you. Ready to support you on every movement you make."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 am

"I don't even know how I feel. My life, it's been nothing good. School used to be good, but it was still... Still a drag. I try everyday to make it anew, to throw away the bad days. I've learned how to cope, but sometimes that wall of thickness is torn down, unfortunatly",

He looks down at his lap, "I'm sorry for pouring that on you, I just needed someone to talk to who wouldn't runaway or tell me to just... Be quiet. But thank you for listening", he smiles a little, weary but a smile, "It means a lot to get this off my chest. I haven't told anyone that story, no one at my old school knew, not even school officials. My papers always said 'Lost arm due to tragic accident'".

"But again, I'm sorry for having you come by for something as stupid as this"
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 am

A hand goes on his left shoulder.

"There is nothing stupid about something like that. Not in the slightest bit."

"Quality of life is a big part of mental and physical health."

"Never apologise for something like that."

I let my seriousness fade a little so I can really land it.

"Something like that is totally worth a 'broment,'" I say with a grin.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 am

He grins a little, "Heh, you're a good friend", he shifts a little in his spot, "I think this week; I'll make it apoint to get out more. I think if I follow uncle's advice of making friends, I could meet new kids",

"Could you help me with that?"
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:10 am

"Yeah, man."

*English* "Ya, bredduh."

*Japanese* "I will FUCK YOUR SOCIAL LIFE'S SHIT UP with friends."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:29 am

Asterick laughs as he wipes his face a little, "I'm ready for that! Most definitely", he smiles big.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:42 am

We share a laugh and continue on.

I need someting to seal the deal...

I got it.

"How about a game? I brought over some nostalgia."

I remove a small PS2 from my bag still left over from when I packed it to get ready to come here.

A game reading 'Zone Of The Enders' comes out allong with the miniature system.

"Ever play it before in your childhood?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 am

Asterick smiles huge, "I actually played the HD remake of that on the 360 before I lost my arm, but yeah; that'd be fun",

Asterick may not be able to play, but he loves watching people play games, one of his guilty pleasures are Lets Plays on YouTube. He only got into those after he lost his arm but now it's part of his nightly Internet-routine.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:05 am

After it's hooked up I grab the controller and notice my partner in this game is not sitting anywhere near me. He couldn't be thinking I wouldn't include him with some crazy probably-going-to-kill-us-a-bunch-of-times plan would he? Heh heh heh.

"No nu-uh, you get over here."

After he sits next to me on the floor I explain my evil plan to him.

"Grab the right side of the controller. We're both playing on one controller, one handed each."

"Just like the cool way to play Slender but more action-packed!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 am

Asterick laughs and gets a little embarrassed look, "Oh alright", he sits by him and grabs the controller, "Y'know, I've never told anyone this but I actually beat a Crysis game like this once. One handed, it was hard at first but then I got used to it", he smiles.

"You plan this?"
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:25 am

"Jeez, I can only imagine how many times that took."

"No, I just thought of it."

The game starts with the cutscene. I can't ever not make fun of it with my own voice-over either.

"You're..BITCHES! All of you!"

"LeeEEEEEEEeEeEeEEEEOOOooooOOooOoOoOoOoooooo!!!-krck!"

It gets to the point where the first opponent appears and we must fight without anything reminding us how to play so it's a little difficult. I control all movement while the laughing kid next to me controls the attacks and blocks.

My style of movement is a little unique. It involves charging in with boost and letting our speed doing the blocking.

The tutorial menu pops up and I say:

"Well-"

With VERY dramatic movement I whip my head right so my hair is across my forehead and I stare at my friend.

"-eff that shit!"

My hands move to 'exit" and I sneak my finger on the X button.

"We don't need a tutorial."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 am

Asterick laughs, "FUCK IT ALLLLLLLLL", he presses the attack buttons, slashing at enemies on screen and shooting a little here and there,

They laugh more and more as time goes on,

Going onto each level, dying here and there but getting used to this weird controller setup they got going.

Asterick glances at Satoshi now and then, reliving old times of gaming, and a new memory he is forming right now in his head.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:18 pm

I suddenly get an idea when we're playing. An attack which I forgot about somehow.

"Check it."

I stop my fast movements mid battle and charge the energy allowing Asterick to create a ball of pure energy.

I say kind of loudly in a coarse voice "Have a nice warm glass of DIE! HA HA HA!" as we launch it into our current enemy.

As the night goes on there are many statements/moments like that. It gets to the point where I'm having so much fun with a friend for the first time in my life that I even stopped thinking that I'm doing this for him and now doing it solely for the purpose of having a fun time with my friend.

Eventually (after making a couple 'Leo is basically Simon from Gurren Lagann' and plenty 'Celvice gets shot the moment she says "And I know you'll protect me"' jokes) we get near the end where she says "YOU ruined it for me! Just who the HELL are you?" And I reply out of no where in the silence,"I'm the bad ass leader of Team Gurren! The mighty Kamina!" and where I swear Viola says like 5 statements that make you think is her last words.

"Okay let's count 'em up!" Together we count.
'Time to end it. Finally I am finished...' "Yep that's one."
'My Ill-fated days forever over...' "Two!"
'Boy, will you answer one stupid question?' 'Yes, what is it?' 'Was I strong?...' "Three!"
'Is that so...hm...thank you.' "Four!"
'Beautiful. You knew how beautiful the stars really are..." "Come on-Five!"
By this time it's hard to count with our combined laughing.
'Radam...at last I can be with you...' 'Viola!' "Thank GOD. Count 'em up! SIX last statements!"

I finally know what I was missing exactly my whole life without friends. I feel a little disturbed by how much of my life I have wasted.

I'm not going to waste it any longer.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Asterick has had friends before, he used to be social. But never has he had a night where it's all just so fun, where he's careless and all. He's glad to have a friend tonight, or a friend in general.

Asterick has seemed to forget all about why he had Satoshi come over in the first place, but that's okay, "Thanks for coming over, man", he looks in his direction, "It was total fun!",

He looks down at the little green light the PS2 emits when turned on, at main menu screen, and becoming aware of his surroundings; this is the first hang out he's had in a long time.

He looks at the clock near his bed, 23:47, "Holy shit! It's almost tomorrow", he looks at Satoshi, but then grins, "I guess it's a good thing I'm not going to classes tomorrow", he grins a devilish look.

He helps Satoshi pack up his PS2 and game, and then leads him to the door, "I'll catch you around, man. Lets hang out again soon", he smiles, "Then you could help me meet people", the giant smile Satoshi has seen before comes from Asterick's face; he is happy again and back to normal.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 pm

"Son of a bitch."

I'm thinking of how tired I'll probably be tomorrow but I don't complain. It was worth it.

"You know it-haha!"

"Later, bro."

It feels great to see him smile. I can tell our little-...okay-LARGE coop game helped quite a bit ant to be honest...

...it helped me a lot too.

I end up sleeping well that night.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down