KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Rain and Ink

2 posters

Go down

(Private) Rain and Ink  Empty (Private) Rain and Ink

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Nayumi is sitting on a bench in the school's courtyard, with her signature sketchbook on her knees. After sketching that drawing in the library, she's now in the process of making the lines solid using a fineliner. The girl liked the idea in her head, but she never really expected the creature she was designing to look good. Fortunately, it turned out a lot better than she thought. Maybe after finishing it, she could upload it on Deadbook... Indeed, Nayumi had neglected the social network until now, preferring to just post her art on other sites, but Deadbook appeared to be pretty popular around town, so maybe it was worth a shot...
Suddenly, she feels something wet drop on her head. The girl turns her eyes up and notices that the sky had suddenly gone dark. Yet another drop falls on her face, then another one, and another one... It only takes a few seconds for the rain to really start pouring down. "Shit!" Nayumi swears and quickly hugs her sketchbook close to her chest, then stands up and looks around. If she didn't get away from the rain soon, the sketch that she was working on all day would be ruined...
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

(Private) Rain and Ink  Empty Re: (Private) Rain and Ink

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:09 pm

*It was a pretty Rainy day, Setsuna was in Tokyo , summoned by his father the past few days. However, he returned back. He knew the rain was comming because he drove out of it just a hour ago, that is why he picked up a Umberella as he left. however, he felt the rain to be rather refreshing.
Seeing a girl he never saw before on a bench hugging a sketchbook,he assumed that she needs a umberella more at the moment. So he did what he does best, he pened the umbrella and slowly aproached her from the left side, if she pays attention,in her grey zone,but still visible.

He proceed to hold his umberella above her*

You need that book to stay dry, right? Mind if i accompany you inside the school?

*He says it in a usual calm and gentle maner, smiling rather warmly*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:18 pm

The girl was almost on the verge of tears - the drawing she had worked all day would've been ruined for sure! This just wasn't her day... Suddenly, the drops stop falling on her head. It takes her a second to realize that someone is holding an umbrella over her head. A bit startled, she turns around and takes a look at the handsome, rich-looking boy that had sneaked up on her. "Oh... T-thanks..." she stuttered, not quite sure about what she should say.

You need that book to stay dry, right? Mind if i accompany you inside the school?, the boy asked her. Nayumi looked at her (relatively dry) sketchbook, then turned her eyes back to him. "If that's okay with you..." she responded carefully, not really sure about why this complete stranger was so nice to her.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Okay. *He calmy adds.*
Let us head off.

*He carefully waits for Nayumi to stand up

My name is Setsuna Sequenze, i am a Senior here. May i ask for your name,miss?

*He shows a "bow alike" movement to show his respect not being able to bow due the umbrella,carefully,he lets nayumi decide the pace in how fast she want to walk. And to add a gent.eman bonus,unless he is invited,he is not sharing the umbrella with her,getting a little wet but her being in the center,staying nearly completly dry to new pouring rain.*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:32 pm

She quickly stands up, not wanting to make the gentle boy wait, and begins walking with him towards the school. His actions confused her - why was he so nice all of a sudden? They didn't even know each other! There was something about that boy that seemed... extraordinary. His aura, if you will. My name is Setsuna Sequenze, i am a Senior here. May i ask for your name,miss? he spoke. Sequenze? That name felt so familiar to her... She was absolutely sure she had heard it somewhere before, but just couldn't put her finger on it. "U-uhm, I'm Nayumi Tachibana... A freshman..." the girl introduces herself, blushing a bit. She wasn't used to people being so gentle and careful with her. "Aren't you... gonna get under as well?" she asks, pointing out how much free space there is with her hand. Nayumi guessed that he simply didn't want to disturb her - a gesture she REALLY appreciated - but it was still his umbrella, and as much as she hated getting close to people (both physically and mentally), there was no way in hell she was going to let him get wet.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Very well.

*Setsuna steps a bit closer,just so that a good part of his body is under the umbrella,but there is still enough space between both of them.*

*Slowly they approach the gates of the building, the downpour is rather heavily right now, and the clouds start roaring. Thunder will strike soon.*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Finally, the two step inside the school. Nayumi walks in and adjusts her scarf up, then quickly turns her eyes over to the sketchbook to see if it's okay. Fortunately, the sketch is mostly intact. "Thank you" she whispers to Setsuna, her eyes showing gratitude. "My drawing would have been ruined for sure if it wasn't for you"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Not a problem. *he respond calmly*

Do you have an umbrella? if not,i can let you keep it. I have enough of them.

*He slowly puts the umbrella together*

Oh,mind if i look at the drawing?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Nayumi blushes a bit when the boy offers her his umbrella. "Uhm... If it's really okay... I promise I'll return it to you tomorrow!" she says and looks up at him, and, although her covered mouth isn't moving at all, even when she's speaking, her eyes display genuine happiness and gratitude. Oh, mind if I look at the drawing?

"Uhm... Sure... It's not finished, though..." she whispers and carefully turns it around so Setsuna can see it. She never really liked showing people her work in progress, which is why she never uploaded any WIP drawings online, but in this case, the boy had more than earned a sneak peak.
Spoiler:
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Its work in progress?
Well i really like it.
*He smiles. than after a brief moment distances himself, and bows in respect*

I have to go. It was a pleassure to meet you,till we meet again.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Immediately after Setsuna announces his verdict, Nayumi turns the sketchbook back around and hugs it once more. "Thanks... I'll probably finish it tonight, and then upload it to Deadbook or something..." she says quietly, shifting her eyes aside to avoid eye contact with him. "W-well, I'll find you at the courtyard tomorrow to give you the umbrella back, okay?" the girl says quickly, a bit unsure of her own actions, then quickly runs outside and opens the umbrella. She now had a motivation to finish the sketch as soon as possible.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down