KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present? - Page 2 Empty Re: (private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present?

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:48 pm

"In the dorms, over there" she responds and raises her hand to point at the building almost right next to the school. "As I said, it's not far"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

(private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present? - Page 2 Empty Re: (private) I wonder if she fetched that she can actually have the umbrella as present?

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:55 pm

I live in the dorms aswell,male dorms ofcourse. Shall we head off?

Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Nayumi's eyes open wide with surprise. He lived in the dorms as well?!? That didn't really fit with how she had imagined Setsuna thus far! For some reason, she really thought that he came from a rich family... She knew judging someone based on their 'aura' was stupid and pointless, but his was just so strong... The girl shook her head. Maybe she had just deceived herself. It didn't matter, either way.

Shall we head off?, he asks. Nayumi nods her head and turns around, then starts walking home, hoping that her new friend would follow closely.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 pm

What is it with the surprise in your eyes? Didn't you thought i live in the dorms?

*After a brief moment he chuckles while he follows closely*

Actually, i do not,but the estate of my family is in Tokyo. I cant just go there after school. But i am okay with it.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Nayumi looks back at Setsuna as they keep walking towards the dorms. "Estate?" she asks curiously before readjusting her scarf with her fingers.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Yes. My family owns an estate the size 2 times of Yamaku. We do own a nice amount of industry and other things in Tokyo. But away from that, this is the wrong mood to talk about my family. I have just been there and i am still tired *He chuckles*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:18 pm

The girl listened carefully as Setsuna explained about his family. An estate that was twice as big as Yamaku? That most certainly was impressive! Back when she was a child, Nayumi used to live in a pretty big house, but it was certainly nothing like that! "I see... So that's why the name Sequenze is so familiar to me... Your family must be really rich and famous" she says carefully, trying to avoid offending her friend.

But away from that, this is the wrong mood to talk about my family, he responds and chuckles. Nayumi simply nods and keeps walking forward. "I see. Sorry for bringing it up"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Oh, don't worry about it. *he smiles*
Should i come and knock at your door this evening?

*Slowly they are approaching the dorm room*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:27 pm

"Oh, um... If that's okay with you..." she says and blushes a bit. "I'm just... Not too comfortable with going outside the school by myself just yet..."

Nayumi reaches inside her pocket and takes out a small key, then uses it to unlock her dorm room. The girl pushes it, revealing the emptiness of the room inside, then quickly walks in. "I'll be waiting..." she says and nods to Setsuna.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 pm

*Setsuna quickly responses*

Allright,i'll get you in some hours than! Till then!

*He waves goodbye*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2