KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campfires And Food And Music-Oh My! (open to anyone)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Campfires And Food And Music-Oh My! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Campfires And Food And Music-Oh My! (open to anyone)

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:31 am

Yuuji chuckles nervously while rubbing the back of his neck " Yea about that... Not to surprise Satoshi or you Cook or anything of the sort, Plus I have already told this to you Asterick so you should know. I may have asked her out." He smiles big as if it was nothing
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Campfires And Food And Music-Oh My! (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Campfires And Food And Music-Oh My! (open to anyone)

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:05 am

(Christopher nods his head to Takahashi.) Well, Valentine's Day was a bust for me this year... Once again. (Christopher looks up at the starry night sky.) Girls are an enigma.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:08 am

I put on my best impression of Marvin Gayes.

*English* "Ehem. [i]I've been really tryyyyyyyin' baybeh! Tryin-nuh hold back deez feelin's foh soooo long! And if you feel like I feel baby. Come on come on!"

"WHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAa-yeah!"

Narrowly get that last bit in before laughing rather hard.

*Japanese* "No-but on a more serious note, congratulations man."

"I can't seem to find nobody so I'm stuck with myself this Val's Day."

"For guys like us it's best to wait for the right one, you know? I'm happy you got a head start ahead of us though, man."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16 am

"Come on guys there no need to be down there reason we came here was to have fun tonight...right?!"
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:22 am

"Dude. I just sang 'Lets Get It On'-I'm having a blast!" I can't stop myself from laughing again.

"I wish someone would bring a guitar or something. That'd make this perfect."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:32 am

"Wasn't there someone who was going to bring one?"
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:53 am

(Christopher just sits in silence, puzzled by the fact that the promise of music seems to have been a fluke. Christopher attempts to break the increasingly awkward silence.) Would anyone like to hear a joke?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 am

"Umm... sure why not. Fire away" Yuuji leans back in his seat
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 am

"I just told for anyone to bring any acoustic instrument of their's. I brought all of mine but A percussionist can't get a party going without a piano or keyboard and those are too high for my budget."

I suddenly get an idea but Christopher said he has a joke so it's only polite to not inturrupt.

"Yeah, go ahead. I love a good laugh. When you're done I got a sick idea, though!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:56 am

Okay... (Christopher stands up, noticeably fidgeting upon doing so.) What did the Jewish man yell at the football game?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:02 am

"Okay you got me what did he say?"
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 am

I attempt to quickly think of a funny reply in the little time we have but can't and eventually settle on a simple,"What?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:26 am

(Christopher, unable to control his own laughter, delivers the jokes punch line at the top of his voice.) Get the guarter back!!!
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:34 am

Yuuji falls back in his chair and falls to the floor dying of laughter he can't breath.
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:46 am

I laugh quite hard. Not falling back in my chair but enough to almost choke on my s'more.

"Hmhm vaff very-..mmm.."

I forget I still got food in my mouth.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:19 am

(Christopher's tone becomes a bit more worrisome.) Are you two going to be okay?

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:24 am

Yuuji breath heavily "yea...I'll-I'll be fine"
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:32 pm

*Gulp* *Sigh*

"Yeah, I'll be fine. But now it's my turn to please the crowd."

The idea's details needed start flowing in my mind.

"Alright-aright, anyone know how to beat box here? It's not essential but it'll make this a little cooler."

Memories of doing it for my brother when he'd break out his guitar and play a song I don't know the words to flow in my head.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2