KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Megumi Turns to Her Friend

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Private] Megumi Turns to Her Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Megumi Turns to Her Friend

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:05 am

He smiles, "No need to look so embaressed", he jesters, "But thank you for telling me", he wraps his one arm around her, and sings words in a soft voice,

Heat within the cold
And dark beneath the wind,
Let the pain slips
And the happiness begin.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

http://Anonymous-Arias.DeviantART.com

Back to top Go down

[Private] Megumi Turns to Her Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Megumi Turns to Her Friend

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:38 am

A soft smile curved Megumi's lips, and she laid her head on his shoulder as he sang to her. So... What did this mean exactly? Were they dating? She had never liked someone before, and this was all very foreign to her.

Should she ask him? But... What if that scared him off?! Megumi held him closer and shut her eyes. Maybe... Maybe she should just take it easy and "go with the flow".

She just really hoped she wouldn't mess this all up somehow.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 am

Asterick thought to himself, should I ask her out now? Or maybe we have reached a silent agreement where we already decided, and didn't have to say anything.

He chose the latter; he had never asked out a girl, but it felt more right to just let it happen than ask. But something in his mind really wanted to know, so he gave in;

"So does this mean we're...", he clears his throat while looking at her, "boyfriend and girlfriend?", that came out a little high pitched for him but he was nervous.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 am

Pulling away a bit, Megumi looked at him, a blush tinting her cheeks.

"I... I don't really know... I mean, I... I'm not... I'm not very experienced in all of this kind of stuff... I've never had, uhm... Feelings... Like this before. It's all very new to me... I'm so sorry..."

She hung her head and sighed. "All I have to go off of is television shows and dating sims. Usually in those, two people usually go on d-dates before becoming... Uhm... B-becoming o-o-official..."
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 am

"Hmm", Asterick thinks for a moment,

She can barely leave her room, but a date requires leaving the room, I think. Maybe. I've seen so many different situations; it seems just hanging out on benches are dates. But I wanna make this happen... I got it.

"Then lets go on a date", he says, "It can be a walk or to somewhere more public, anywhere",

He looks at her deeply, "Would you like to?".
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 am

God, I'm so dumb! Of course a date would require leaving my room! Augh! Stupidstupidstupid! Megumi became very frustrated with herself and sighed. "I'm sorry... I just... I don't know if I can do that... I become really panicky in public.. I-I mean... You've seen it first-hand, you know...? Augh... I... I don't... I don't know why you'd want anything to do with me... There are plenty of other g-girls that you could be happier with..." She sighed and looked sown at her hands, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. It took less than five minutes and she already screwed everything up. If there was some kind of world record, she was sure she would win it.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:13 am

"But I don't want any other girls", he stares at her blankly, "I want you", he see's her tears, and hear's her reasoning. But Asterick won't give up there; he has an idea.

"Well if you can't leave the room...", he looks around, taking notes of his surroundings, "Then why don't we have a date here?", he smiles.

"Not every date is outside; some are just hanging out at a house or eating with one another", date is such a vague term that it's gone beyond the original meaning now n'days. But Asterick is OK with that.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 pm

"But I don't want any other girls... I want you."
Her signature blush returning to her cheeks, Megumi lifts her head to look at him, wiping her tears away.

He wanted her. He wanted her. He wanted her! Never before had Megumi felt wanted... After feeling like a burden on her parents for years, it felt... Well, it felt better than she could even begin to describe to feel wanted!

"Are... Are you sure you're okay with that...? You won't be bored...?"
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 pm

"I sit in my dorm all day with no lights so", he smiles, "Won't be much different from a normal day", looking back at her.

"And besides", he reaches his arms up to stretch a little, "I'd be with you, that's pretty cool in itself".
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:50 am

Megumi smiles brightly and giggles softly. Asterick really was a great guy. He made her feel really light and on air. She grabbed onto his arm, and nuzzled her face into it briefly, taking in his scent. "Would you want to eat dinner here with me tonight?"
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 am

He looks at her burrowed in his arm, he takes her smile and says "I'm down for that", he holds her tightly and lightly kisses her blue hair, "Would you like me to go walk out and get some?" he offers.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 am

"Are... Are you sure you're okay with me not going...? I mean... M-maybe I..." Megumi felt herself becoming really anxious and shook her head. "N-no... I can't... I'm sorry..."
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:24 am

"Would you like to go?", he asked, "I just didn't wanna force you too. Besides-", he gives her a reassurinng smile, "It'll only take a few minutes. Or we could order in and stay here together" he says, he holds her hand while looking at her.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:42 am

"I... I just don't know... I mean... What if... What if my... condition acts up while we're out? P-people... People will stare... I... I'll embarrass you for sure... You wouldn't want to be around me anymore..." Megumi sighs, upset with herself. If only she could be normal... Her life would be so much easier...
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 am

"Oh I'd still wanna be here", he reassures. "How bout' we just order in then?", he smiles and brings out his phone, "We can go outside at your own will. It's up to you", he sits down next to her, close with his child-like smile.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:26 am

Megumi smiles shyly at him and nods. "That sounds amazing... Th-thank you..." I'm so lucky that a guy like him wants to be with someone like me... And... And he's older, too... She blushes a bit and looks up at him, grabbing onto his sleeve and moving in closer.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Asterick dials a number and lets the phone ring, glancing at her every few minutes until someone picks up, he makes the order, various foods but very standard things so at least there's one thing to eat for the two of them. Once the call is over, he clicks END on his phone and leans on Megumi's head a little. He can feel her burrowing into him, and he doesn't mind, so he moves his arm to put it around her, "Thank you" he says out of the blue.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:05 am

Smiling a small smile everytime he looks at her, Megumi watches and waits patiently for him to get off the phone. When he finally does, she wraps her arms around him, and burrows her face into him.

At his words of thanks, Megumi looks up, a puzzled look on her face. "Th-thank you...? Why... Why are y-you thanking me...?"
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:19 pm

"I don't know", he says, looking down at her, "I guess it's just a new feeling. No one's physically been this close before, unless you count a side-hug", he smiles as he looks at her, she really does lookmpretty. Her blue hair, the way her bangs fall, and her eyes of shade are something of a mural.

"It's just my way of sayimg thank you for being here", he decides on.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mori Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:19 am

A blush colors Megumi's cheeks as Asterick speaks, a small smile on her lips.
"It's me that sh-should be th-thanking you, Asterick..." Her voice is soft and smooth like syrup as she continues. "It is you that is h-here, after... After all... You're putting up with all of my stupid qualities and everything... I... I hope that I'll be able... To... To go out soon... I-I don't... I don't want to b-bore you, Asterick."
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:00 am

[oh man has it been a busy last week; I apologise for the delays in response here. FORGIVE ME?<3]
Asterick puts his arm around her and pulls her close, "There there", he says, "You shouldn't worry about that. Because right now, being right here with you is all I want. And your company is the best thing I could ask for", he says, "Well I could ask you for your heart but that can wait", he kisses her head softly, and leans on her.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2