KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open) A new beginning

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Open) A new beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: (Open) A new beginning

Post by Rii Nakamura Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 pm

~Born like it.~

Rii wasn't going to go into any details, she liked to keep herself to herself. Besides, she felt there were bigger things to be concerned about, like what the hell had just happened? And who the other guy, who was still with the two, was - Consequently, she shot him an inquisitive look.
Rii Nakamura
Rii Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

"No! Not twwo at once! I haven't even done it once! Let me go! LET ME GO! RAPE!"

Hawke's eyes widen in surprise "Woah there! I'm trying to help! I heard you shouting and came over to help..." It was at this point Chris ran off crying. "Um... I think you upset him.." he says while staring off after Chris. I'm never gonna catch him on my leg...

Turning back to the two ladies he notices they are passing a small black book between them. He limps the short distance toward them to see what they're up to.

"Your names Hitomi? I'm Tiberius... I'm pretty sure Chris there wasn't trying to rape you... he's a good kid."
It was at this point he noticed Rii stealing a quick glance at him "Hey" he says with a smile.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Nakamura Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Rii temporarily shoved the notebook back in her pocket, nodding a greeting towards the male as he acknowledged her, though she'd decided to remain quiet once more - well, 'quiet' in the sense of no more writing. It seemed whatever had just occurred had been no more than a misunderstanding.
Rii Nakamura
Rii Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2