KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samantha Cook

3 posters

Go down

Samantha Cook Empty Samantha Cook

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Samantha Cook Blondeanimegirl
(Christopher Cook's younger sister. Height: 5'4 Age: 16 Samantha is much more coy than her older brother. Unlike Chris, Samantha cannot transmogrify into a werewolf. Because of this, she is estranged from her nomadic clan of werewolves. She moves to the area of Japan where her older brother resides because she is attending various schools around the world under the guise of a student, and she was sent by her and Chris' mother to deliver the news of an impending war between werewolves and vampires. She deeply cares for the well-being of her family; especially her protective older brother. Ske knows that Chris will eventually have no choice but to fight alongside the rest of their werewolf clan.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Samantha Cook Empty Re: Samantha Cook

Post by Raiden Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 am

I won't even look at this character.

1. When submitting a new character, you need to do it through a new profile.
2. You have to use the character application we have provided
3. You only have 5 lines for... everything. This is a ridiculously small amount of information

For now, this is DENIED. I'd suggest that you resubmit the application, this time while keeping in mind the things I've specified above.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 am

Oi, come one christopher. You can do better. We where on the verge of denieing you back then and told you all that before, please step it up. We want to have atleast some level of decenty do we not?

Denied aswell.

However, the character can be repostet with a new account.>

If you get this character denied once more i will not further accept the character even if you repost it thrice. 2 chances is all someone should get. Including me, or other admins.

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down