KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evening Games of Mental-Oh Wait...Hey-Look A Girl! (Semi-Open)

2 posters

Go down

Evening Games of Mental-Oh Wait...Hey-Look A Girl! (Semi-Open) Empty Evening Games of Mental-Oh Wait...Hey-Look A Girl! (Semi-Open)

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 am

Sitting up on top of the doorway to the roof area, the tallest point in the Yamaku school grounds and what has pretty much been affectionately given the nickname 'Satoshi's Perch,' is (who else?) me. Just sitting there thinking.

What I do best.

Meaning to life? I got that shit in the bag-I tell ya. So simple and yet it takes an advanced form of sense to understand.

This is not what I am thinking (My mind processes and understands much faster than my consciousness so each individual thought is a fraction of time of how long it would take to read even mentally. In a way, my consciousness understands and believes everything I think about but is not directly told in a clear way everything unless I need to speak it). This is more of a summary of the information I covered in my thoughts.

A common sense that anyone can just know but it is not so common. What I call 'advanced sense.'

I find that it is a rare trait that only seems to be accessible to philosophers and people who share my ability.

Anyway, the meaning to life is what your own personal goals are. It is to find happiness and reason to live.

To cherish your gift.

Even when things go wrong, you need to have felt happiness at one point to feel sad or angry.

Another part-way meaning to life is to make another's better in some way. That is the mission of life.

To better others' as well as yourself.

However, each person is different.

When you are like me, the second part is lacking in metabolism and needs little. This affects the balance and puts my need to better others' lives at a higher percentage of need for satisfaction.

As history goes on, though, that ambition-

*Chnk-Creeeak*

The door underneath my resting body creaks open, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hm?"

Looking down and behind me, I see a rather frail girl...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Evening Games of Mental-Oh Wait...Hey-Look A Girl! (Semi-Open) Empty Re: Evening Games of Mental-Oh Wait...Hey-Look A Girl! (Semi-Open)

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:49 am

Oh so this place is not always alone after all?

I guess so, that even if it is cold,there are more rooftop lovers than me. *She quickly says unstartled but unexpected that she actually sees someone on some nearly a<lways empty rooftop. She smiles*

Isn't it cold for you young man?
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Evening Games of Mental-Oh Wait...Hey-Look A Girl! (Semi-Open) Empty Re: Evening Games of Mental-Oh Wait...Hey-Look A Girl! (Semi-Open)

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:06 am

Wow, she noticed me quick. Must be great at hearing.

However, I did make a little noise as I was rolling over to see who it was...

When one of your favorite hang-outs are over a doorway, not many notice you first.

Wait...how did she know I was a dude?

Lucky 50/50 guess, I suppose.

[Keep in mind, I am above the doorway to the roof. The main gravel area of the roof is not a common place to see me on.]

"Oh, I'm up here often."

"I'm surprised I haven't seen you if you're one of the students who commonly come up here."

Different time frames, I suppose.

Now, naturally I have some of the best blood circulation anyone cares enough to notice in people.

I've also got very great stamina and self control.

This makes me incredibly hard to make me cold or, if I am, to actually show it.

The only exceptions to this and when my circulation is more poor is my hands and face as well as everything else in the early mornings.

There have been instances when I would go out in the middle of winter shirtless for a while and when I was asked why, I'd just reply:

'(Humming "I don't know") MmMMmM...didn't feel like grabbing a shirt.'

I would explain all of this but I understand that I could bore her quite well.

"Nah, it's quite hard to make me cold."

I stand and hop myself off of my little perch so we are on level ground.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down