KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe.

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe. - Page 2 Empty Re: (open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe.

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:10 pm

'Look, I'm trying to be as open as possible with you. There are times of my life that I'm not particularly fond of, and there are things I've done that I'm not proud of. But, if that's all it takes for you to trust me... I'm willing to answer all of your questions about my past, as long as the answers don't leave this room'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

(open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe. - Page 2 Empty Re: (open)Right time,right place, wrong coffe.

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 5:12 pm

i am nothing more than hoenst to you. Respect and trust, 2 things. You have to earn both of em. I do not trust you because i dont know you.

Anyway, what i have to say is that there is no hate intented, its just indifference.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:15 pm

'You don't need to respect me. But since I've done nothing to violate your trust, at the very least you can try not to treat me like someone dangerous'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Nayumi hugged the books she was holding closer to her body, then raised her hand and prepared to knock on the door to the teacher's lounge. The girl knew perfectly well that the entrance exams were happening next weeks, and, as much as she didn't want to, she really needed to ask someone for help. Since Taizai left, the only friend she had left was Setsuna, but she had been unable to contact him at all for the last few days, and even if she did, she doubted that he'd remember things he was taught all the way back in freshman year. As much as she didn't like it, Nayumi needed to ask one of the teachers to help her out.

Reluctantly, she knocked a few times on the door, then took a few steps back in anticipation.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Well.

Youre right.

But i am just being honest, that is all.

*Masato is closer to the door, Shinto signals he wants to stand up*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:19 pm

'Leave it to me, I'm up anyway' Masato nods and approaches the door, then opens it. 'Yes, how can I help...'

The sight of the young girl in the scarf sends shivers down his spine. His mouth gapes slightly, and his unblinking eye is staring right at her, unable to believe what it was seeing.
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Nayumi dropped her books as soon as she saw the one-eyed man at the door. He had changed. His hair was grey, and he had an eyepatch and a cane now... But that was him, no doubt about it. The young girl's eyes began filling up with tears against her will. All she wanted to do was collapse on the floor and start crying in despair, but she knew perfectly well that she couldn't do that. She had to get away, as soon as possible, just lock herself in her room and not allow him to get to her.

Without wasting even a single moment, Nayumi turned around and began running, as fast as her cybernetic legs would allow her.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 5:24 pm

*shinto watches the scene and then starts to chuckle Sadisticaly*

*he later starts to golfclap, clapping very tauntingly and slowly*

Isnt it funny, we talk about trust and in the first moment a student sees you,she runs away terrefied. *he got a big,winning, sadistically smile on his face*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Masato silently crouches down while holding firmly onto his cane and starts picking up the books the student dropped, then stands up and closes the door. With a serious look on his face, he turns towards Shinto. 'That... was Tachibana, wasn't she?'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Congratulations, you just scarred of the student we both expect to be in danger the most by just looking at her. Oh what a shame.

*His chuckle turns into a laughter*

*but suddenly gets very serious again*

If you honestly think that i will let any of my students,let alone Tachinaba , even live close to you ,expecilly in the same Inn, you took the wrong bet.

It has nothing more to do with trust when you scare a student of by looking at her.
And yes, that was indeed tachinaba.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Masato sighs and places the books on his desk before sitting down. 'I... I don't know what happened. I suppose the white hair and the eyepatch are a bit scary, but I'm afraid there's not much I can do about either... Hair dye doesn't stick for more than a day, and I don't have the resources to replace the eye with a bionic one'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Did we not already etablish that Tachinaba was augmented more than you? What do you think would made her run? She is on a school for cripples, how the hell do you think this could have happened by just an eyepatch?

my best guesses are that you have either a history with her,what i highly doubt, or have her in class, and you petryfy that class.

I do know that she isnt the active most renowen type of student.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:40 pm

'No, I'm only teaching the seniors... To be honest, I don't think freshmen and juniors even have science classes. At the very least, I'm not teaching them' he explains. 'But... What do you mean she's not a very active student? She seems like the kind of girl who'd excel at her studies. I mean...' Masato turns towards the books at his desk. 'Most students don't exactly go to the teacher's lounge to ask for help'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Asking for help equalls excelling? I do think you mix something up.

And with that i mean shes easy to be overlooked. So.

Anyway, so you do have a history with her?

*he is smiling*

Or am i missunderstanding something?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:44 pm

'Hm, you do have a good point... It's true that I don't have a lot of experience with teaching, so I just assumed students who fail don't really care enough to ask teachers for help...' Masato ponders his chin. 'And no, of course not. I've never seen her in my life before. It's just that... From your descriptions, I was most certain it was Tachibana. And from the way she moved, I can absolutely confirm that, at the very least, her legs are completely cybernetic. Does that really mean she'll be the next victim?'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Hell if i know . Are you still suspecting me as a Culprit?

Besides, i did only tell you she is wearing alot , but i guess thats enough of a description really.

Fact is,we must come up with a 3th solution,as you just wont keep your mouth shut about those infrared scanners and i wont let them move into your Inn.

If she gets Terrefied by you LOOKING at you,she wont feel expecilly save near your. Goes for everyone, psychological. As soon as someone says you are looking "creepy"everyone thinks that. And yea,that will happen, we just had a Topnotch proof for that.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 5:59 pm

'I am not arguing even a little, Shinto-sensei' Masato raises his hand. 'When suggesting the inn, I only had my students' best interests in mind. if my appearance makes any of them uncomfortable, it is best if I refrain from involving myself directly. The only other thing I can think of is to have all the students living at the dorms divided into pairs for a while. They'll be living together, going to school together, overall, they'll spend most of their time with a friend. I think that's a good middle point for our privacy versus security argument'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:01 pm

would be a good idea.

When we wouldnt have that much hikikomoris or just loners in generall. Forcing them to live with someone together , that kind of is the worst you can do to them.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:02 pm

'Or the best, if you really think about it. Perhaps this little security measure will help the loners find some friends'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Get your Laptop and google the Therm Hikikomori, and fi you try to tell me its good after that, tuff luck. It is not, one of my brothers in arms is a hikikomori, its hard to deal with that
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:08 pm

'Then again, we also need to consider the fact that, after going through the entire student roster, I only found one student who was classified as a hikikomori - one without any cybernetic augmentations whatsoever' Masato leans back.
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:09 pm

true, i wasnt aware of that.

what i do know how eve ri s that we have alot of loners who just want to be that. lone.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:11 pm

'Well, I suppose we should take that chance. And besides, the pairing will not be random - we'll work with the nurse and the principal to make sure there will be as little discomfort as possible for everyone involved'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu May 16, 2013 6:15 pm

This will take a while, and we need an solution which is comming fast. This is something that will take atleast 2 weeks, also we have to create a plan how the rooms look,think about it,theyre small, fittin2 beds in there sounds easy but isnt easy infact. we have 4 per dorm 2 man rooms, they are kind off....well hard to say really
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu May 16, 2013 6:18 pm

'I'm sure it can be arranged within days, if we get funding from the school. All we'll need are some futons and an additional key for about half of the rooms in the dorms. The rooms themselves are large enough to accommodate two people at the same time, if only temporarily. We don't need to build an entirely new dorm with two beds per room for this'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next