KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] The Evil Leading the Blind

2 posters

Go down

[Private] The Evil Leading the Blind Empty [Private] The Evil Leading the Blind

Post by Eric Grimm Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:31 am

Alone in his small room in the complex that Takeshi uses as a base, Eric studies a large blue piece of paper with complicated instructions on how to create a fully-functioning cybernetic arm. He was no stranger to technology, he'd spent almost the entirety of his life in front of a computer, and had built his own on several occasions when he could save up enough money to buy the necessary parts, but this schematic might as well have been written in Greek.

He'd got as far as constructing a pretty mediocre hand, the fingers weren't straight and there was no movement in the thumb, but he was fairly pleased with the result so far. It had been little more than a month since he began working with cybernetics and he'd got to this stage; things were looking hopeful.

He glances over to one of his husks and examines the body, their design was a much simpler than a full-on limb, and Eric had made much better progress with them. He was no Takeshi, but the few Husks he had made by himself worked well enough, but they weren't completely up to scratch. There was something amiss with the "vein" system, and these models couldn't use the shadow-claws and weren't as lively as the others. They worked though.

In a week or to I can maybe finally work out all the kinks and begin creating works of my own... maybe even improve on them... Weapons.. More armor... a more sophisticated network of tubes. I can see it now - the perfect husk.

Eric smiles and stands up to stretch out. He takes a step outside his door, and wanders towards the cell of Kuriko Hatsuhara, their newest resident. Eric hadn't spoken to her since her incarceration, and wanted to make sure they had a clean slate. According to the others at the facility, Kuriko had denounced her boyfriend and was willing to work with us against the students of Yamaku as payback for her abandonment.

It really surprised me that Satoshi left without her... I mean, he didn't even have PROOF that I was experimenting on her. I did it to mess with his head... It sure did work!

He takes a step inside the not-so blind girl's room and clears his throat, "Hello."
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

[Private] The Evil Leading the Blind Empty Re: [Private] The Evil Leading the Blind

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Kuriko sits in her small room, thinking on life, the universe, and everything. When Eric steps in she lets out a small gasp and sits up straight.

"Y-you! You abducted me..." She says, looking down at her lap.

"Thank you." She says, "Without you... I'd still be blind. And I'd still be with that IDIOT Satoshi who would let me go at the drop of a hat."

She stands up and walks over to Eric with a smile, "What brings you to this neck of the woods?"
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

[Private] The Evil Leading the Blind Empty Re: [Private] The Evil Leading the Blind

Post by Eric Grimm Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:59 am

Eric backs off from the approaching Kuriko.

Women. They're all whores.

"I'm glad to see you've realised the potential of the upgrade. I'm halfway through it myself, and it's magnificent." He says, flexing his robotic arm.

"I came here for two reasons. Firstly, are you with us, or against us? Your boyfriend abandoned you here. There were no signs of him even attempting to reach you."

It wasn't exactly a lie... just not the truth. The CCTV footage of Satoshi's escape showed that no attempt was made to save Kuriko, but in all honesty a 3ft wall of solid steel separated the two. It was clear any rescue attempt was futile, but Kuriko needn't know that.

This girl would be a valuable bargaining chip. Satoshi will stop at nothing to save her... the perfect bait. I could even orchestrate a fight between the two..... now THAT would be glorious. 

"The rest of your upgrade is due. Your combat prowess will be increased tenfold, just in case the students at that school come a-knocking."
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am

"I'm with you, of course." Kuriko says, with an angry look in her eyes. "My boyfriend is a good-for-nothing idiot who seems to only care about himself."

She sits back down on the bed and brings her knees up to her chest, "He said he loved me..."

If her tear ducts weren't sealed, tears would be flowing.

Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:32 pm

[Note: This happened while Satoshi was kidnapped a second time but before Sumiko was kidnapped]

"Right. Well, Takeshi is bringing the heart-breaker in for a second time. You can't visit him, but you can watch him on the CCTV and do whatever it is you girls do."

With that, Eric turns on his heels and leaves the room.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:59 pm

Kuriko looks up, "Satoshi is... coming back?"

She gets up and walks over to the mirror in her room, staring intently at her reflection. Her new eyes were pretty ugly... but she could see. She could see anything. For the first time since early childhood Kuriko had actually seen her own face. And that... that was the greatest gift she could ever receive.

"Takeshi has done more for me than Satoshi ever could. Why shouldn't I help him? The rest of the students could reap the same rewards as me..."

Kuriko leaves the room also, heading towards the CCTV room to await the arrival of Satoshi.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down