KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Green eyes and blue skies

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Open] Green eyes and blue skies - Page 3 Empty Re: [Open] Green eyes and blue skies

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 am

She playfully looks off to the side while saying, "You know... The way you keep trying to change the subject and all, makes me think just maybe I'm right about these dreams, and you just don't want to admit it."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

[Open] Green eyes and blue skies - Page 3 Empty Re: [Open] Green eyes and blue skies

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 am

I have got to be more subtle... he thinks to himself
"I...." He raises his hand slightly before lowering it
"I-it... but.... *sighs*"
Yuuji says nothing more and face palms
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:32 am

She lets out a short giggle before saying, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."
At which point she begins playing the piano again, this time it is more conistent and lullingly than before, and in a different key. A much more intriguing and foggy serenade than before.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:42 am

Seeing Chiharu playing again, He takes a seat near another piano and tries to mimic her. With each note getting worse and worse.
Music was and never will be a hobby of mine
He goes again but to no avail.
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:49 am

Chiharu stops, and looks over with her head tilted in a look of pure curiosity.
She asks softly, "What.? Are you doing?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:54 am

Yuuji keeps his eye on the piano
"Trying... to play...."
He does not use this thumbs at all making it harder to hit certain keys and to play a bit more fluently: for a beginner.
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:02 am

She stands up and slowly walks over with an intigued smile.
"I could teach you. If you wanted to learn that is..."
She shrugs slowly as she continues with, "I mean, I taught myself after all. So, how hard can it be?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:10 am

Yuuji nods and prepares himself
"Ready when you are. Sensei."
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:26 am

"Heh, alright."
She takes a seat to the left of Yuuji and raises her right hand up to the keys.
"So, we should probably start with the basics. First off, never play two keys right next to eachother at the same time, and for now, try to avoid the black keys. Oh, also, until you get a better feel for it, try to just use your dominant hand."
Chiharu's eyes dart about for a moment until she finishes with, "Soo.. Just, give it a shot, I guess."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 am

"okay..."
Slightly confused Yuuji just dives in play a few notes still not using his thumbs. the notes he play are a few tones off. it's pretty bad.
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:56 am

Chiharu tries not to cringe, but is unsuccesful.
"Woah woah, slow down. This isn't a race. Take your time and hit one key after another, just relax and let your fingers do the work, and for this, Juust the white keys."
<This may be harder than I thought...>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:03 am

He sighs to relax himself and tries again. Still a bit off tone but improving. The notes played get softer and softer as his right hand moves to the end of the piano. He accidentally hits a few black keys but ignores his mistake and keeps tiring to play something hell anything thing would be fine at this point.
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:11 am

"Haheh, eh.. good! I hate to interupt you just as you were getting the hang of it, but-"
She raises her infront of herself and over the piano.
"- can we take a break for now?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:12 am

Yuuji raises his hands off the piano and nods
"Y-yea sure..."
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:27 am

As silence slowly comes to fruition as the sound of the piano continues to echoe off the walls of the music room with excellent accustics, chiharu closes her eyes for a moment and appreciates it before slowly opening them again and saying, "Thanks", with a subtle smile.

While looking at the piano, chiharu begins speaking in a fairly serious tone.
"Hey.. I can understand why you would feel uncomfortable talking about your dream with me, especially since I'm a girl and all.. But.."
She looks into Yuuji's eyes.
"I just want you to know, that, I, Really don't appreciate it when people keep things from me..."
She looks off into the distance.
"It's just, it's like they don't trust me..."

She doesn't seem sad, or upset, or hurt, or anything really. She almost seems vacant.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 am

Yuuji stares into her eyes as she talks and feels the serious air envelope them. He gets up and looks out the window for a moment before turning back to Chiharu
"I don't have any reason to not trust you." he shrugs slightly
"How can i put is in simpler words...." he says under his breath "oh man um.... Look I do trust you we are friends for a reason no? I don't have anything to keep from you either."
Yuuji walks up to her and places his hand on her shoulder
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 am

She turns her head to look back at him, causing some of her hair to drape over her face, and after a second her eyes look down as she begins to slowly smile, to then nod her head shallowly while looking back at him. Upon carefully closing the cover over the keys of the piano, she rises with a renewed warmth.
"You're right, we probably should be going before too long. Don't wanna push it after all."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:01 am

"Right, let us go then."
He smirks before heading to the door and opening it. He checks quickly to see if anyone is coming and sees no one in his line of sight
"Coast is clear." He looks back at her and pets her head "Ready?"
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:09 am

<Did he just- wha?->
Chiharu is left speechless for a moment before she blinks slowly while saying, "Yeah..."
<I have to admit, it did make me feel kinda cute...>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 am

"Off we go."
He walks into the hallway. once Chiharu steps into the hallway he closes the door and begins walking
"We should sneak back in here again some time."
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:21 am

<Yeah, I'd really like that>
As chiharu begins to pass yuuji, rather than follow through and take the lead, she opts to walk beside him completely relaxed despite the threat of discovery.
"Next time I'll come prepared."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:23 am

"Prepared how?"
He asks
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:35 am

<Really?...>
"Ok.. Look at me, and just.. Tell me, what's this picture missing?"
Chiharu is slightly amused.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:39 am

"your headph- oh okay...."
He smiles, his teeth showing in a awkward but funny way.
"Should i bring a ladder so we don't have to use these..." he raises one of his crutches "... as a step-ladder?"
he jokes
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:46 am

"Yes, because walking around carrying a ladder is, Much more subtle."
She grins and slowly shakes her head as they begin making their way out of the school.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next