KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Stargazing.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Private) Stargazing. Empty (Private) Stargazing.

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 am

It is now around 11 PM. In other words, it wont get any darker,the stars are at their prime time for the next few hours.
Setsuna carefully walked inside the girls dorm,trying to not cause trouble and later knocked at nayumis door.*

Are you there? It is I, Setsuna.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

(Private) Stargazing. Empty Re: (Private) Stargazing.

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 am

Nayumi jumped on her feet as soon as she heard the knocking on her door, her eyes shining with joy. She still couldn't believe that Setsuna would actually take her out in the middle of the night so she could see the stars! The girl had tried not to get her hopes up, thinking that he would probably just forget about her or something, but as much as she wanted to, she couldn't suppress her enthusiasm. Fortunately, her excitement turned out to be justified. "Just give me a moment!" she yelled out to him before putting her coat on and wrapping the yellow scarf around her mouth. After looking in the mirror to make sure her appearance was... acceptable, Nayumi grabbed her sketchbook and a few pencils, then slipped her mechanical feet inside her shoes before finally opening the door. "I'm ready!" she said happily, without really bothering with the proper greetings.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:16 am

Mymy. Someone is enthustiastic. Should we go?

The courtyard is the perfect place right now.*He smiles warmly*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:24 am

"Sure!" Nayumi nodded and quickly followed Setsuna towards the courtyard, hugging her sketchbook close to her.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 am

*They approached fastly the vast and empty and dark grassland. The stars where shining beautifull that day. There were infact so much, that the actual space of the grassland started expanding . Atleast that is what you can think.
A soft wind flew through both hairs. The usually quite lmited treegrassland in the yamaku outskirts seem endlessly,so does the beautifull night with all those beautifull stars.*

Beautifull. Every single star, isnt it? Everything looks the same but yet everything looks so different.
Truly an impressive display. In tokyo,you see no stars.

*Ironically,his calm voice, does not seem to change even in this situation*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:52 am

As soon as the two got outside, Nayumi immediately noticed the bright light coming from the star-filled sky. She gasped and quickly turned her big eyes towards it, admiring it for a few seconds before looking back down at Setsuna. "It's beautiful..." she admitted as she kept walking beside her friend. Despite the fact that a few rather nasty clouds were blocking the view, the soft light of the stars was, in itself, good enough for her. However, Nayumi certainly wouldn't have minded if the two went somewhere where they could have a more unobstructed view.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:02 am

Let us head for the hill over there,that with the telephone poles around.

We should have a clear sky there, i guess.

*He says taht while gazing at the sky once more. Before he goes off,pointing in the direction*

Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:07 am

"Do you think we'll get a better look from there?" Nayumi asked as she averted her eyes towards the hill. It didn't seem high enough to give them a clear enough view, but she trusted Setsuna's judgement and obediently walked with him towards it. Sticking from the ground around the hill were a few telephone poles - nowadays mostly obsolete from a technological point of view, but they still made Nayumi feel kind of nostalgic about the past.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:11 am

Yes. We do indeed.
Look

*He points at the sky, from here,you can not see a single cloud, the whole heaven is flooded with stars, every single place of it. It is like a harmonic orchesta of stars with many different colours flowing inside each other like a perfect harmony.*

Impressive. This is one night since i haven't seen it in a while.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am

Nayumi can't do anything other than gasp at the sight of the sky. She just stood there, silently staring at the bight lights above. It was a view that couldn't possibly be described with words. Nayumi felt the cool air of the night blow towards her... and suddenly thought of something that would make this moment even more wonderful for her. The girl looked around, just to make sure that Setsuna was the only person nearby, then turned to him. "Um... Could you... Step back behind me for a second?" she asked quietly, hoping her strange request wouldn't seem too selfish to him.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 am

I sure can.

*Setsuna takes 1-2 steps back and turns around .*

Just say a word when you are done.

You dont have to answer,but may i ask why?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:46 am

"Because... There is something that I've always wanted to do... And I can't if someone's watching" she explained, fully aware that she didn't make a lot of sense, but that certainly wasn't the time for long explanations. After making sure that Setsuna wasn't looking, the girl closed her eyes, then carefully took hold of the edge of her scarf and slowly pulled it away, fully exposing her face outside of her home for the very first time. A few seconds later, the wind began blowing in her face again, making her long hair fly everywhere and exposing the cybernetics implanted in the back of her neck. But she didn't care. The feeling of the cold wind against her face was unlike anything she had ever experienced, and she was loving every moment of it.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:48 am

Allright than. Just say a word*He responses understandingly*

Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:53 am

"The wind... It feels amazing..." Nayumi said, her voice sounding even more artificial than before, since the scarf that usually muffled it and made it quieter was now gone. After the wind finally blew over, the girl opened her eyes and wrapped the yellow piece of cloth around her mouth again before turning back to Setsuna. "Thank you" she says quietly, with gratitude in her eyes.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 am

The wind eh? You are right. May i turn back around?

*He chuckles*

The sky, the pictures. Stunning. Even i am surprised,and i love astral projections like those.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:01 pm

The girl nodded when Setsuna asked if he could turn around. "Oh, of course! Sorry..." she said and looked down. The sketchbook she still held in her hands caught her attention, and she suddenly reminded herself of what she came to do in the first place. "I almost forgot! I should probably try and draw something!" she said before sitting down on the ground and putting the blank sketchbook on her knees. With a swift move, Nayumi took out a pencil from her pocket, then began to roughly sketch the sky above her.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:05 pm

*he sits down next to her*

Do you know any starsigns?
As for example the tower right there *He points at a starfield*
or the Ursa minor right there? *He points at another*

I am sorry if i distract your drawings. *He chuckles*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:14 pm

"Sorry... Just give me a moment to sketch this..." she responded quietly without really paying attention to what Setsuna was trying to tell her. Her artificial hand kept moving all over the sheet of paper, with speed that came close, if not rivaled, that of a normal, fully organic human. Even if her cybernetic limbs weren't really all that more advanced than the standard models available on the marker, she was still able to work past the flaws of her body through patience and persistence. Nayumi didn't try to put too much detail on the list - what she drew couldn't be called more than an outline for her to further expand and fill with detail. "It's not gonna look good if I use only a pencil, like usual..." she commented without stopping her hand. "Maybe I could try and color it on a computer..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:21 pm

That actually sounds like a good idea *He nods approvingly*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:06 pm

"I'm not too fond of technology, honestly..." Nayumi admitted without averting her eyes from the picture. Normally, she liked to isolate herself from everything external when drawing, but then again, she usually portrayed images from her own internal world. Now that she was drawing what she was seeing, NOT shutting herself in would have actually been better. And talking to Setsuna seemed like the best way to keep the connection between her and the outside world stable. "Even though I know how to use Photoshop and stuff, I don't usually do much with it... But this time, I'll make an exception. Hmm, I may even need to redraw it completely... I wonder what colors I should use... Do I go with something bright or dark? Or maybe I can go with..." Nayumi kept talking.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:14 pm

*He listens to every single world he says,smilling, he can see that she is at the moment,very happy. He is deeply inspired by the enthusiasm she brings across.*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Nayumi kept scribbling down in her sketchpad, enthusiastically drawing line after line, her big eyes gleaming under the soft light of the stars. A few minutes later, she finally put her pencil aside. "There! It's not much now, but it'll look really great after I complete it!" she said before hugging the sketchpad close to her, mostly to prevent Setsuna from seeing the unfinished drawing. The girl stood up and looked back at her friend. "Well then, shall we head back?"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:31 pm

We can, yes.
You where enthusiastic, you really enjoyed the night, did you not? *He smiles while standing up*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

"I did!" the girl admitted happily as the two began walking back to the dorms. "It was my best night in... a really, really long time. Thank you" she said and looked at Setsuna, with gratitude in her eyes.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:42 pm

I am glad you enjoyed it.* HE starts to smile*

But it was my honor and pleassure. *Slowly,they approach the girls dorm*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next