KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Stargazing.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Private) Stargazing. - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) Stargazing.

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:49 pm

It didn't take long before the two of them reached the door to Nayumi's dorm room. The girl quickly unlocked it, then entered and threw the sketchbook on her bed before turning around to face Setsuna again. "No one had ever done something so nice for me" she admitted to him. For a moment, Nayumi felt the inexplicable desire to hug her friend tightly before saying goodbye to him. It was a really odd feeling, one that she had never experienced before. Even though she knew she couldn't feel the hug, she still really wanted to do it. But if she did... then he'd know her secret for sure. Or would he? After all, both were dressed with several layers of clothing, and the hug wouldn't last for more than a few seconds. Finally, the girl gave in to her desire and quickly wrapped her arms around Setsuna, pulling him closer to her.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:55 pm

*Setsuna quickly hugs her back , but only shortly before he leaves the hug. due the expressive amount of "cold" in his hands and arms,he didnt feel anything suspicious"

Do not worry about it

*he said*

I enjoyed the night maybe not as much as you did, but i enjoyed your company. I have to thank

*He bows in respect and smiles warmly*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 pm

If Nayumi could smile, she would have most certainly been grinning from ear to ear because of his reaction. Still, as always, her eyes didn't fail to portray her happiness. "W-well, um... If you liked it so much, maybe you can take me out again sometime?" she said playfully before grabbing the handle. "I, um... I'll see you at school tomorrow, right? Sleep well!" the girl giggled awkwardly before closing the door and jumping back on her bed, next to her sketchbook, still not quite believing how much fun this was. Maybe this new school wouldn't be so bad after all...
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:03 pm

*I sure can" He thinks to himnself. Knowing that hitomi may or may not make a big deal out of it, but also knowing that nothing is wrong with a new acquintance or friend. He leaves the dorm silently so noone sees him and heads for his own,once more looking into the sky before he does go in.*

What an impressive display. What a wonderfull night to watch just nothing being endless.

*he enters the dorm,and quickly falls vast asleep
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2