KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] One Long Night, One Long Walk, And A Longing Feeling

5 posters

Go down

[Open] One Long Night, One Long Walk, And A Longing Feeling Empty [Open] One Long Night, One Long Walk, And A Longing Feeling

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:00 pm

[Since you guys won't make it, I'll start it.
...Narrorated by Morgan Freeman.]

As the men and women of Yamaku High School draw closer to the hideout area designated on the pictoral copies of the mapped landscape, they grow quieter.

So far, there has been no sign of Chris or even the trailing Ryuu.

[As soon as I typed 'Chris' I realized we may have a slight problem. XP]

Last edited by Satoshi Veach on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Open] One Long Night, One Long Walk, And A Longing Feeling Empty Re: [Open] One Long Night, One Long Walk, And A Longing Feeling

Post by Raiden Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:05 am

[God damn it, Satoshi... Two threads, and none of them tagged? Tsk tsk... If I see a third one, I'm locking it without a word]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Open] One Long Night, One Long Walk, And A Longing Feeling Empty Re: [Open] One Long Night, One Long Walk, And A Longing Feeling

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:10 am

[Well, I posted the two before I was reminded about it.]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

[It's not that it wasn't made; nobody replied to the original one for over a week. I don't think anybody can really be bothered any more which sucks.]

"I guess this is it." Hawke says as they draw up to the front door of the building.

They managed to scavenge enough practice swords to arm everybody, but only enough armour for a select few. Hawke was one of the ones chosen to wear it alongside Sayuri and a few others. [For arguments sake - all role players got armour.]

"We need an equal amount of people on the left and right side of the door frames. The first person on the right will open the door and people will enter two at a time [there's adequate space to do this comfortably]. As you go in check for any hostiles on your side of the room, and as you enter turn 180 degrees to check if there's anybody behind you. Find a safe place where we can plan ahead."

Hawke takes position on the left side of the door frame, waiting for others to take their respective positions.

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Sayuri takes her position, unsure how exactly she is supposed to maneouvre to the extent that Hawke is requesting, but ready and willing to begin the fight.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:50 pm

[Don't forget, the door needs to be broken into.]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 am

Chiharu finds wade in the group and approaches him. Upon getting his attention, she motions him towards the door, assuming he knows how to get through.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down