KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

+16
Wade Wilson Jr.
Setsuna Sequenze
Mihoko Ikina
Yuuji Takahashi
Izumi Inaba
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Iro Shisen
Tiberius Hawke
Sumiko Nakagawa
Mizo Takameshi
Ichiko Asari
Raiden
Sayuri Motozaki
Satoshi Veach
Chiharu Kinai
Declan Carrick
20 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  Empty It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Declan Carrick Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 pm

The sounds of the school-wide PA system's initialization can be felt throughout the school. If there were any students still asleep, the massive feedback caused from Declan's ineptitude will be a solemn awakening.  There was an announcement to be made regarding the day's events.

"Good morning, as you've probably realized, today is the day for the school-wide annual medical examinations. These are mandatory for all students to undergo and unless you've rescheduled with your homeroom teacher, you absolutely must come down to the gym. All students, lads and lasses, regardless of age or grade must come down to the gym. Now, before you go walking down in your jimmies and trying to fudge the rules. You must wear your school uniforms until you reach the changing rooms, then you can change into your gym clothes which I am sure you'll be carrying with you, it's just how it goes. "

An audible sip of what may either be coffee or tea can be heard before he continues on.

"Now, once at the gym, I will call you down by alphabetical order. I cannot tell you exactly how long each examination will take, as each of you will have a slightly different exam. Whilst you will have your routine physical and blood test taken, you will also have a specialized exam which correlates to what I have down in my dossier. That would of course mean your main reason for being here. Those here without an underlying medical reason will have the shortest exams as the specialized exam will be skipped unless something is found to be wrong."

A pause is taken, and another sip can be heard.

"Now for those worried about certain aspects of the exam, it's only going to be as awkward as you make it. I am the only currently available nurse in this facility and you need to understand this. Remember, I am merely doing my job. If a certain aspect bothers you so, just note that this is for your overall health. That is what I am here for, to help you come to grips with, and cope with your condition. There is also a high degree of privacy as there will be a non-transparent screen so don't worry about anyone trying to sneak peeks. We have teachers all around who have already been briefed on what they must do to help maintain the order here, and the privacy of the students. Any and all attempts to peek through the screens will be severely punished."

"There will be some freedom in regards to what one can bring with them. One can bring portable gaming devices, books and magazines with them to kill time and you can converse among yourselves. If you have an MP3 player, it must not have a working camera.  Cellular phones are not permitted. You must register your items as soon as you enter. Those in charge of the registration must make a note of any suspicious items. Teachers, if you must confiscate an item, make sure you have verified the reason why, who it belonged to and keep it in a safe place using the different sized bags provided to you. Return these items to the students at the end of examinations, with exceptions allowed for the most offensive."

The cup or mug he was using seems to be empty as one can audibly hear it being placed down. A small blow of feedback and a mutter can be heard before the last stretch of communication.

"I bid everyone a good morning and I personally hope everyone is in outstanding health. Please make your way to the gym now that this message has concluded, students."
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Location : Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (The correction was given me by Toshiaki's roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Chiharu had woken up early that day, not neccesarily by choice though, and had ample time to get ready for the event ahead of time. This resulted in her arriving at a fairly empty gym room, with the exception of a few other, more studious and disciplined individuals. When she changed into her gym clothes she didn't bother to comb her hair, as she was more concerned with exitting the horendously echoey changing room despite it only having a few gossiping girls. After which, she finds a quiet corner and begins reading one of the two books she brought with her.

Leaning her back against the wall, she is sitting with her knees resting up in the air and near enough to her torso that she can easily place her book on to them to comfortably read with her head leaned back.

The added length of her hair from the summer adds to its general state of dishevelment as it is draped over her neck and the occasional lock finding it's way in front of her face.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:52 pm

The soft sound of inhales and exhales slither from a large lump underneath a blanket.

My body in a ball as I sleep.

The broadcast coming from my open window and through my door wakes me. However, I do not stir in the slightest. Just attempting to make the words go away.

*Clank*

Hmm...

*Mumbling*

Mm?...

'I bid everyone a good morning and I personally hope everyone is in outstanding health.'

I slowly sit up while the last part of the message is read.

'Please make your way to the gym now that this message has concluded, students.'

*E* "Bullshit-I'm going to the gym right now-my last name is Veach."

*Plop*

I drop my head on the pillow and role back up into my sleeping ball.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 am

As the sound of the feedback from the tannoy system grates through the dorms, Sayuri rolls over, covering her head with the pillow and grimacing. Her leg had twinging again and had kept her up most of the night, and now she was tired and had a headache. The ear-splitting feedback didn't exactly help matters. "Damn it..." Sayuri reluctantly gets out of bed, gets into her wheelchair and gets changed into her uniform.

[I just thought of something. In the VN, Hisao is exempt from gym classes due to his condition so he isn't issued a gym outfit. I can't imagine Sayuri will be made to do gym, so would she have been issued a gym outfit? This might be an issue for certain other characters as well.]
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:45 am

[I'm guessing characters without gym clothes would be forced to remain in their underwear or something like that. I don't think standard school uniforms would be allowed, considering the whole "skirt peeking" taboo the Japanese have. And besides, fanservice is fun]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:52 am

Ichiko is awake and already halfway through changing into her school uniform when the announcement starts. As she listens, she slowly buttons her shirt and puts on her skirt, before fastening the ribbon round her neck, the mechanical fingers of her left hand displaying impressive dexterity.

"Alphabetically, huh? Thought so...guess that means I'll be up pretty soon~!" Taking her gym clothes with her, Ichiko heads off towards the gym, humming merrily and noticeably less lethargic than many of her fellow students.
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:54 am

[Okay, thanks for clearing that up.]
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:06 am

Once the announcement had finished Mizo dragged himself out of bed and got dressed. After he'd grabbed his gym clothes and two of the five books he'd been reading, he grabbed a bottle of water and took his morning pills, and headed out to the gym. Once he'd changed into his gym clothes he found as quiet of a spot as he could and started to read one of the books he'd brought with him.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:31 am

Whether he noticed or not, the quiet area mizo had found had also attracted an occupant before hand, one he had met before.

Looking up from her book, chiharu hesitated for but a second before speaking to mizo.
"I'm sorry. For what I said the other day, y'know about you being nervous and all."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:13 am

Sleeping through most of the announcement and repeatedly saying "one more minute", Sumiko falls out of her bed and drowsily gets dress. Her eyes half closed she walks out and heads for the gym.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:43 am

Chiharu Kinai wrote:"I'm sorry. For what I said the other day, y'know about you being nervous and all."
"It's OK..." he said with out even looking up from his book. He adjusted his reading glasses before he continued "...You're right though. Almost everything makes me nervous in one way or another. I really shouldn't of shouted at you like that, sorry."
He read a few more sentences before asking
"So...what are you reading?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:09 am

She glanced at her book resting on her legs in front of herself while responding with "Oh, I stopped reading a while ago. Can't really, with so much going on."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:02 am

"Ah...I see. I guess I learned to be able to read anywhere." he answered as he turned the page.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Rather than respond, chiharu simply closed her eyes and leaned her head back while taking a deep breath.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:55 pm

As the crackling PA grates into life, and extremely grumpy Hawke groans at the top of his voice.

"Shut uuuuuuuuupppp!!!!" He shouts, burying his head under his pillow.

A sleepless night and a lack of his morning caffeine had given Hawke a migraine, with a sharp pain building behind his right eye.

A few minutes after the nurse stops torturing him, Hawke decides it's finally time to get ready and jumps into his school clothes (after a hot shower). Grabbing a diet coke from the supply near his door, Hawke walks out while popping one of his daily vicodin and a small purple pill which helps with his memory, obviously not very well as he managed to forget his gym kit.

He arrives outside of the door to Satoshi's bedroom and bangs on the door, "You aren't getting out of this without suffering like me. Get out of bed." He calls, and takes another long gulp of coke.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Iro Shisen Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Iro walks into the brightly lit gym, wielding a mug of tea and a book under one arm.

"Good morning, campers!" She calls into the steadily growing crowd, which is returned by a few moans from a few students who haven't fully woken up yet.

She strolls over to a group of teachers and strikes up conversation, "So... are we getting an exam too?" She asks, while rifling through the pages of the book.
Iro Shisen
Iro Shisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Stepping out into the chilly school gym after changing into the rather short red shorts and white t-shirt of Yamaku's PE kit, Kuriko wonders over towards a bench in the middle of the hall and sits, waiting for some of her friends to arrive.

She smiles and waves at a few acquaintances but is otherwise alone with her thoughts.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Already quite used to waking up earlier than most, Izumi found himself up by the time the announcement came on. His gym clothes were already neatly folded in a small brown tucker bag. The bag's auxiliary compartments came with a e-book reader and a notepad to write on if an idea came his way. He had already taken a cold shower and had just gotten his shoes on to head out, bag in tow.

A few minutes of walking and he reached the changing rooms and quickly got his gym clothes on, taking great care to fold his school uniform in the same manner he just had his gym clothes set within. A quiet and solitary walk toward the gym followed and as soon as he entered, he gave one of the teachers his E-book reader to register. After having gotten that cleared with the registrar he decided to take a gander at where people were. It appeared quite sparse to begin with and most of the students looked quite solemnly indisposed. Not many people were morning people as he, and Izumi decided to head to one of the corners of the room, he could tell there were a few people there yet didn't bother to look, simply because he didn't want to impose. Even if he saw someone he knew, ultimately it was too early for most.

He turned on his E-reader and began a very audacious task as he was going to attempt to make heads or tails of "Finnegans Wake" by James Joyce.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:54 pm

"Knock any louder Hawke? I don't think the girls dorm heard you..."
Yuuji says walking out of his own room already fully dress but still in a sleepers slump. A cup of coffee in his hand.
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Iro Shisen wrote:She strolls over to a group of teachers and strikes up conversation, "So... are we getting an exam too?" She asks, while rifling through the pages of the book.
"Ya know...I'm not entirely sure either. The announcement only mentioned students, so I'm thinking us teachers will be on a different day, or later or something. OH, by the way, I'd keep an eye on Wilson. I think he's up to something...OK I'm fairly certain he's up to something.Just a heads up."
Noticing the mug in Iro's hand Mihoko asked
"So, what have you got this morning?" gesturing to Iro's mug as she pushed her hair back out of her eyes. She'd been here a while, but had still failed to find a stylist and as such her hair had grown out a bit over the break.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Ichiko by now has changed into her gym outfit and is sat against the wall of the gym. Convinced she is in for a fairly short wait, she has not brought anything with which to entertain herself and is instead simply sitting with her eye closed, absent-mindedly humming the FullMetal Alchemist theme tune.
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Over the sound of the all the people in the gym Mizo hears a girl near by humming a tune, for some reason it captures his attention. As he looks up from his book he says to the girl
"Umm...Excuse me.sorry to interrupt you. I was just wondering what...w-what that song you're humming is."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:03 pm

After being away to Tokyo for quite a while on a very short notice, the first thing Setsuna had to hear was that he had to go through a medical examination.

"Great" He said to himself.
"As if being checked every second day for drugs, guns or other not so legal things because i was on a buisnesstrip for nearly 3 consecutive months was not enough of a checkup."

*Setsuna entered the Gym
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Iro Shisen Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:13 pm

"Tea." She replies with a smile, and raises her mug slightly.

"I don't believe we've met" She says, putting her book beneath her arm and holding out a hand, "Shisen, Iro."
Iro Shisen
Iro Shisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Mihoko gives Iro an odd look as she shakes her hand
"Ikina, Mihoko. We met during the summer break in the hall at the apartment building. We were talking with...Grimm I think his name was. Don't tell me you forgot about me." she said rather jokingly
"Anyway, I've got some tea too, Darjeeling. how about you?" she added as she held up her bright purple travel mug.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next