KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Arrival {Open}

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re-Arrival {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Re-Arrival {Open}

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:14 pm

"I don't know if he's arrived yet, I came across an email while perusing the school computers a teacher handily left logged in... His name is Shiaki or something like that." Hawke says with a frown, memory slipping through his fingers like sand.

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:09 am

"You know that sounds like something Ikina-Sensei would do. Regardless though, do you really think you should be going through teachers e-mails?" Mizo said.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:23 am

<Note to self: log off of everything on your laptop if you ever have Hawke in your room>

"I doubt he went digging through the E-mails, it was probably already open. He couldn't help but see what was on the screen at the time."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:36 am

Hawke's eyes widen and he nods very slowly. "Yeeees. That's what happened." He says in response to Chiharu's defense of his honor. "And it wasn't Ikina-sensei... I haven't seen her in a while. Not since, er-...." Hawke trails off, coughing a few times. He rallies from the small embarrassment and straightens his coat, flecking a few specks of dust from the shoulders. "Not for a while, at any rate." He finishes.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:44 am

"Ummm, I feel like I just heard half of a funny story." Mizo said in response to Hawke's quick change of choice in words.
"You haven't seen Ikina-Sensei since when? Also which teacher's e-mail were you looking at then?" he asked out of curiosity
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:16 pm

"And you won't be hearing the other half." Hawke says with a smile dripping with sarcasm. "I'm fairly certain she left the staff just after the final exams." He explains, waving away any further questions, and shooting a warning glance at the two to cement that he would not be answering anything further. "And it was that history teacher I believe... When I say she left the computer logged in I kinda mean I told her somebody needed her on the other side of the school ASAP and then went on her computer when went to find the student that I made up. I needed some information."

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:58 pm

"Ummm...Hawke, Doesn't Ikina-Sensei teach History?" Mizo asked
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Mihoko overheard some familiar voices, and couldn't resist the urge. Especially when one of them apparently thought she'd left staff.
"He must have me confused with some one else.Sounds like Takameshi is out of the hospital, I worry about that kid sometimes."

Mizo Takameshi wrote:Ummm...Hawke, Doesn't Ikina-Sensei teach History?

"That's right Takameshi, I do. Good to see you're back. How're you feeling?" she asked with a smile as she approached the group of students.
"Looks like Kinai and Hawke are here too." she thought to her self.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:30 pm

"Yeah... and?" Hawke says looking confused.

The arrival of the teacher that he'd tricked puts Hawke on edge, and he shuts up immediately, melting his face into a blank smile.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Thu May 01, 2014 3:26 am

Tiberius Hawke wrote:"Yeah... and?" Hawke says looking confused.

"Umm...no reason." Mizo replied as he shot a nervous glance in the direction of the approaching teacher hoping that Hawke would get the hint.

Mihoko Ikina wrote:"That's right Takameshi, I do. Good to see you're back. How're you feeling?" she asked with a smile as she approached the group of students.

"Hello Ikina-Sensei, I'm doing alright. Thank you for asking." He replied. He was hoping that the teacher would soon leave with out feeling the need to reprimand Hawke for his actions. He was still curious and was hoping to get some answers.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Fri May 02, 2014 12:56 am

Chiharu turned to face Mihoko as she said, "Yeah me and Hawke were just filling Mizo in on some of the stuff he missed while away."
She looked towards Hawke as she continued with, "Sharing all the information he needed."
Then looking slightly behind herself to Mizo while finishing, "Right?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri May 02, 2014 1:35 am

"That's right Sensei, I was gone for quite a while." he answered, and that much was in fact true. They were filling him in on some missed events, even if some were more recent than others.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Fri May 02, 2014 5:41 am

Mihoko smiled again and said "I'm glad to see you're alright. Speaking of things you missed, the final exams were held while you were gone. I'm not sure how that's going to be handled so you may want to go see the headmaster about this matter. Well I have some work to get done, you three enjoy your afternoon." and with that she started to walk away, but then turned back and said to Hawke with that devilish smile of hers
"By the way Hawke, I'm in a good mood today so I'll overlook your little false alarm this time." and with that last bit she was on her way.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sat May 03, 2014 3:45 am

"Appreciated." Hawke replies with a terse nod, not making eye contact with the teacher. The tension between them formed an impenetrable wall, both knew what the implications of the other's actions meant, and each knew that it was of utmost importance to keep a secret.

It was necessary. If they'd told me when I'd asked I wouldn't have had to have accessed her laptop...
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat May 03, 2014 5:46 am

"Wow, after the way I've seen her come down on some other students...I'm surprised she let you off like that." he said with some surprise. Had she been in on it? Did she know something that she wasn't letting on? Maybe he was thinking too much into this whole thing. Probably that last one, no wait...DEFINITELY that last one...maybe.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sat May 03, 2014 4:23 pm

"What can I say... women love me." Hawke replies with a shrug. He focuses his attention on the opposite side of the courtyard.

I need to change the subject. Getting into dangerous territory here.

"You guys looking forward to graduation?"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat May 03, 2014 7:25 pm

"Ummm...I dunno, I let you know how I feel after I find out what my situation is with me and my finals." he replied.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun May 04, 2014 6:06 am

"No not really.. I'm probably going to miss you guys." she said with a flat tone but her face betrayed her feelings. Most of her friends are seniors.

"I feel like I just met you, now you'll be leaving."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun May 04, 2014 9:31 am

"At least not all of us will be gone, I'm still here for another year." in a reassuring tone.
The direction that the conversation was taking, and the added affect that the look on Chiharu's face had, made Mizo realize he was gonna miss this place when he finally left. At least he still had one more year. Then he got an idea
"Hey I have an idea. lets agree to take what ever time we have left here, whether it's only a month, a year, or even two, and make the most of it. That's not to say we aren't already. I dunno, what do you two think?" he asked.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun May 04, 2014 12:41 pm

"I've actually been trying to secure a job here." Hawke explains. "The music teacher is a bit crap, and I've got an appointment with Subverse in a few days to discuss becoming a classroom assistant for the music class and clubs. But it's unlikely... and yeah, I need to make the most of my time here. I'll miss you guys too." A sad look crosses Hawke's face, but he then adds, "But plan B is university. We're pretty close to the city here and I can come see you guys in my spare time."

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon May 05, 2014 3:24 am

"Or we could even go see you, I still have yet to visit the city. Well that is unless you count my trip to the hospital as a visit to the city."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue May 06, 2014 3:31 am

"That makes sense, too." Hawke grins. "I wish you the best of luck in the future, however."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue May 06, 2014 8:24 am

"You too Hawke. This place won't be the same after graduation." Mizo said adding a smile to try and hide his own sadness. It was all getting to him now too. He was also feeling sort of tired. Seeing this as good a time as any to excuse himself he said to the others
"Well, I'm feeling kind of tired. what with just getting back from the hospital and all. I think I'll go lie down for a bit, I'll see you two later."
With that he set off towards the familiar sight of the dorms.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2