KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PRIVATE] Unexpected

2 posters

Go down

[PRIVATE] Unexpected Empty [PRIVATE] Unexpected

Post by Toshiaki Endō Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:20 am

Toshi walked down the street, on his way for his usual Saturday afternoon tea.

Unlike most weeks, there had been no class this morning, due to the summer break. Most everyone had gone home or traveling. Toshi had stayed at Yamaku, devoting the extra free time to his workouts and guitar practice.

Not like I have anywhere to go. Or the money to do so.
And I'd rather not sit around bored in Shizuoka. Not like I really know anyone there.

As usual, he made the occasional trip down to town or Sendai, but nothing extravagant.

The last time he had seen his friends was at the summer festival before break began, so he had kept largely to himself for the last couple weeks. But when he walked into the Shanghai, he was surprised to find a stranger at his usual table in the corner.

They're usually empty. I wonder, how do they even manage to stay in business like that? Anyway…

A wheelchair? Another Yamaku student?
Probably still partway through junior high, from the looks of her.

He took a seat at the next booth over.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE] Unexpected Empty Re: [PRIVATE] Unexpected

Post by Ishimura Saki Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:51 am

As usual, Saki stuck out like a sore thumb wherever she went. Of course, in her own mind it was because of her extensive womanly charms, but in reality it was because she looked so young. Not to mention her penchant for dresses and jewelry in amounts that few girls her age could match. That is if they even wanted to match it. Today was no different, she was clad in a light blue dress that just seemed to scream money. It wasn't fancily embroidered or anything, just the material seemed so rich. She looked quite frosty like usual, her mouth set firmly in a small frown, her eyes so cold it looked like they could freeze whatever they were looking at. Right now she was looking at her phone, apparently tapping out an angry text message to someone. The reason she was here was rather simple. She wanted tea, and her useless servant wasn't around to make it for her. Saki could have made it herself of course, but she felt she was beyond such things. Such were the dangers of raising a girl in such luxury. There were many things Saki felt she was above that.

Done with her angry text, she dropped the phone back into her expensive looking purse, feeling the eyes of another customer upon her. "You!" Her voice could be surprisingly loud for a girl who looked so frail. "What do you think you are looking at? If you have something to say to me, greet me properly!" It was no surprise that Saki had never had many friends. She was so confrontational!
Ishimura Saki
Ishimura Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:47 am

"Excuse me, miss?" he asked.

"What am I looking at?" I barely glanced at her.
But now he was indeed staring back, his own ice-blue gaze slightly magnified through his spectacles. Not a pale tint like the frost that topped the ponds in winter; a deep, intense hue like that of the glaciers that rent the very earth.
He did not move an inch from his seat, his entire energy focused back into that affronted leer.

"Last I was aware, proper etiquette in a teahouse did not include yelling at strangers."
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishimura Saki Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:00 pm

In her own mind at least, Saki was pretty much the center of the universe. So to her, just what else could he possibly be looking at? A life of private schools, home schooling, and excessively doting parents just had not prepared her properly for dealing with others. The blonde didn't flinch either, though her child-like body made it more comical than frightening. Perhaps that world was lucky that Saki's growth had been stunted.

Now that he had accused her of breach of etiquette, her eyes shifted from cold disdain, to looking like they were practically smoldering. It never occured her that she might be in the wrong for acting so confrontational. "D-don't lecture me about etiquette!" She stammered that first word a bit, her ire making her quite flustered. "You were the one staring at my womanly charms so intently." Her tone softened a little bit, as well as her volume, but she still was obviously annoyed. "It's not like there are other customers in here to bother anyway!"
Ishimura Saki
Ishimura Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:32 pm

"'Womanly charms'?" What are you, like 12?

He sighed and turned away. "Succeeded in bothering me," he grumbled under his breath.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishimura Saki Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Admittedly, Saki's attitude our matched her childish looks. But considering how she was raised, it should not have been a surprise. Not that any of her new acquaintances would know that. Unfortunately for her new 'acquaintance' Saki wasn't done with him yet. Perhaps it was because she treated everyone as someone below her. Or maybe it was her haughty attitude that never was dropped. She just had a habit of making a bad impression. "What did you say?" She said, struggling to keep her tone of voice control. She knew was it was like to be teased. Was this guy making fun of her? "I can't hear you when you mumble like that. And it's not even loud in here."
Ishimura Saki
Ishimura Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 pm

"I said, you succeeded in bothering me."

Jeez, she's like some awful inverted-universe version of Motozaki.
And now I look like the jerk, looking like a grown man arguing with a little girl in a wheelchair.

As the waitress came around to the tables, he simply asked for oolong tea and blackberry scones.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishimura Saki Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Saki couldn't believe the ungratefulness of this. She bothered him? Saki knew for a fact from her parents that she was like a light in this world. Just by being there, she obviously made it a better place. "Bothering you?" She repeated, completely dumbfounded. Her frail fist 'slammed' down on the table, but it had very little effect, besides making herself grimace in pain a little bit. "I've done nothing of the sort. You are the one who is being a bother!" She pointed an accusatory finger at him. Fortunately, the place was fairly empty so few were witness to this tantrum. "You should apologize". Her slender arms crossed over her woefully flat chest, and she gave her ornately styled hair a haughty toss. "What kind of man treats a lady, especially one as beautiful and amazing as me like that?"
Ishimura Saki
Ishimura Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:03 am

Toshiaki smirked ever so slightly. This entire situation was too ridiculous for him to take seriously.

"So sorry to have offended you with my vulgar presence, ōjo-sama. Truly, a lowly saburai such as I could never hope to compare to your nobility. I humbly beg your forgiveness. "
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down