KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(private) A new Teacher. Why the hell is it me?

2 posters

Go down

(private) A new Teacher. Why the hell is it me? Empty (private) A new Teacher. Why the hell is it me?

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 am

*Shinto Sequenze, a 22 Years old Boy , the best friend, right hand and nebula guardian of Setsuna , arrived at the school courtyard ánd is a new teacher.
He looks closely into the eye of every student around him.*
[s] So why do i have to do this again? Ah yea, the girl that Fell for Setsuna. Also the fact that i Found new evidence. [/s]

He was just looking rather in all directions till someone bumped into him.*

Hey what? *he asked quickyl,catched off guard*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

(private) A new Teacher. Why the hell is it me? Empty Re: (private) A new Teacher. Why the hell is it me?

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 pm

*In the same moment shinto turned around setsuna threw him onto the grond,obviously making sure that noone was watching, he than offered shinto a hand to stand up*

Shinto you ugly motherfucker. *He laughs*

Damn it has been so long. You are here. Fuck,as a teacher? Are you fucking kidding me?

It does so much good to see you.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

(private) A new Teacher. Why the hell is it me? Empty Re: (private) A new Teacher. Why the hell is it me?

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Wah, Setsuna. Why the FUCK are you the only one to always catch me off guard?! Ugh

Yo, i need to talk to you, sorry that i was not at the estate, i enforced stuff.

It is about your bitch and ofcourse about some informations. Lethal informations.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 pm

*Setsuna serious'd and started talking in his calm manner*

I see. Lethal information? What did you figure out?

Oh,and do not call hitomi a bitch. She is not one.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 pm

I have came a little closer to figure out WHO exactly did the poison attack.

We have apperantly some spys in our branches. It shouldn't take too long to figure out who.

And besides, you wont stop me from calling her a bitch. *He looks very serious aout this one*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:16 pm

*He looks serious aswell*

That is good news. BUt expecilly as a Friend,a Mentor, a Guardian, and expecilly from the most trusted person i expect a good elaboration on such a hart statement.

What do you know about her that possibly justifies her being a bitch? Serious now.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 pm

You know i know too much already.

She is not even 15 years old, she comes from a family with a case of suicide.

She does not comprehend how much *He becomes very energetic*
POWER she has in her hands, you know? She will be the "mother of" 25.000 Children.
She most like does not even know what real love feels like
Maybe she will just let you fall down? Maybe she will ditch you?

Your father AND I,would both prefer if you give her time and let her grow up.

Besides,you know the rule, if you go into a relation ship with her, its defined, you both ARE going to marry.
And since when are you a man that rushes things? You know her for not even a month!

She is way to open about honorfull things. I asked around , and i had my ears everywhere, she is a slut and you cannot denie it.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Since when does being young equal being stupid?

Besides, she wont leave me and i am pretty sure she knows what love is.

Also,stop calling her a slut,she is NOT open.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Look, you have an avarage intelligence of over 160,you cannot expect everyone to be happy and FUCKING merry. You have to think ahead. You always were consequent,and now?

Do you seriously love that girl so much?

Do you even love her at all?

*It nearly passed a minute, Setsuna only sighted but did not respond*

I see.

Think about it. I have to tell your father how is it going, if she is not turning 180 Fucking degrees,he will denie it.

Cannot you just DITCH her and stay firends for the time being? make her prove she is worth it?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:25 pm

*Setsuna sighs, not knowing how to answert that question*

Just stop already.

Yes i am not the guy that rushes things, and i do not lie, that is why i did not tel lher i love her and that is why i am not in a relationship with her just now.

But neither do i want to hurt her. Not because it is me,but because i have a desire to do so.

Just Shut the hell up,okay?

Besides,if i make her my friend i will make her the "house maiden***"

***(House maiden does not mean a maid, in a yakuza family,house maiden means "main love interrest" or "very best girlfriend". Which translates in other words :She is MORE important than the actuall wife and if the boy does not marry,she is 100% sure to become the wife,its a huge honor to be the house maiden of the throne.)
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:30 pm

You are still as undecisiv as ever if it comes to hurting people.

*Sigh*

I understand that okay. I really do. But this girl is not right for you,not for the throne and nothing else.

Besides, a house maiden? We can talk a out that,maybe that is the bets way to go..

But unless she turns 180 degrees, i do not WANT YOU to take her as your wife and girlfriend.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Yes i am. Ugh

House maiden is okay? Fine, ill talk it over with oyu . Fuck this.

Seriously now, i do like her for what she is, if she turns 180 degrees i will ditch her. easy as it is . I like her for what she is.

Can we talk about something else now?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down