KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Is it a lie if you never mentioned it?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Private) Is it a lie if you never mentioned it? - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) Is it a lie if you never mentioned it?

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Not really.

How should i explain this hmm...*He goes into the "the thinker" stance and thinks for a brief moment*

Its a rare psychological trait which technicly makes your brain define beautifullness by how people are and not by how they look like.

You can say it that way. I define by what people are,how they approach me. And things like that.
Baisicly,if you take 2 twins which are generally considered beautifull and one of those is a stupid , drug taking bitch while the other one is the nicest and most gentle girl in the world, only the 2nd one will actually look good for me.

Its a subconcious kind of preference one could say.

I did try my best, honestly. But at the end, my body just wrapped up inside and said "no , you dont actually love it. Stop it now, you are only hurting her."
And so i did.

This is the pure reason i am really afraid of actually hurting someone. I hate to hurt people. I am always trying to avoid hurting people.

By no means i am picky. Really not, actually not at all. I mean i like to adapt myself. It is just some certain things that i rather do not like. For example people that rushes stuff.

It just happened recently that i started to warm up again and actually got to know certain emotions.
however, i yet have to fall in love , because i certainly did not till today.

...Now this sounds stupid does it not?

People point fingers at me and say it is stupid,but i was always having that issue. *he sighs and looks up, a faint depressed look in his eyes, the first time in a long time were he wishes that things could be different.
The tense aura drops from Setsuna, its rather a new, yet undescribed aura*

But seriously now, You know what? I am glad i am like this. I rather wish to see things the way they really are, i do not wish to be decieved.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

(Private) Is it a lie if you never mentioned it? - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) Is it a lie if you never mentioned it?

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Nayumi shook her head. "No, I don't think it is stupid... I understand what you mean" she said and looked at her friend in the eyes, noticing the change in his aura and demeanor. Her friend really took his time to explain his feelings to her, and for the most part, she agreed. Deceiving people only led to them being hurt. However... The girl had no choice but to deceive others about her appearance. She had to present herself as human, even though she wasn't one anymore. This act brought her no joy. She really, really wanted people to see her the way she truly was and accept her regardless, but she was smart enough to know that this was nothing but fantasy. "Hey, Setsuna..." she spoke quietly. "Do you think I am deceiving you?"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Since the only thing which is truely worth something to me is how someone is , no. I do not believe you are decieving me. Because you have no reasons to lie at me. *He smiles a little,happily and warm*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 pm

"Yeah, but... You don't really need to speak lies out in order to deceive someone..." Nayumi spoke quietly and looked down, feeling a bit guilty, then pulled her scarf up a bit.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:57 pm

To decieve me with expressions,your eyes tell me too much about it. even right now.

How else do you want to decieve me? There is nothing which could possibly . *He smiles at her now*

I believe the words you are telling me,and your eyes tell me that you mean them. What else can htere possibly be.

If you want,you can tell me. No matter if you believe me or not, there is no mistake to make. That is a promise.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 pm

"My... eyes?" Nayumi looked at him with confusion. What was he talking about? She didn't understand what he was talking about at all. What did her eyes have to do with any of this? The girl really had no idea how much her expressions have away about her true intentions.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:02 pm

It is hard to explain hm,
your eyes are most of the time telling me how you feel, and i am pretty sure i was able to read from them that you did not lie.
*He knows what he just said does not make alot of sense on first thought,but when he thinks about it, he wouldnt want to believe that someone is lieing who has her or his mood reflected in his or hers eyes. Atleast that is what he always was thought*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:30 pm

"You mean... You can tell if someone's lying to you just by looking at their eyes? That's so cool, Setsuna!" Nayumi giggled. Her new friend certainly was a lot more special than she ever suspected.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Yea,i have picked that up from a book someday,somewhen . It works pretty well. *He chuckles*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:39 pm

"I see..." the girl said, then stood up from the bed and looked back at Setsuna. "Um... Well, it's getting late. I should get going. Just... Write me a message on Deabook when you want us to go out or something, alright?"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Wait.

Uhm, excuse the question,but, *He scratches his head*
you asked if I think you decieved me,and i was wondering if that has any reason...You dont have to know. if you dont want. That is.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 pm

"Eh?" the girl turned around and thought for a moment, trying to remember when she asked that, then looked down, feeling a bit guilty. "W-well... It's because... I never fully show myself to you" she responded and pointed at her scarf. "I never revealed to you who I really am... That's why..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:49 pm

*He stands up aswell and gets closer,but not "uncomfortable" close.*

Do not worry about it. You will have your reasons. But i like you,and when you are ready,you can always reveal that to me.
Take it as a promise, well said that i assume i dont need to promise it anymore, but, whatever is going to happen, i be here to stay as a friend.

Oh,and if you ever need me somehow, i shall be here.

And...lastly, my deadbook messages doesnt work that well at the moment, how about we do something sunday?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Nayumi would have smiled if she could. Setsuna's understanding of her situation made her happy. Unlike Taizai, he never really pushed himself in her personal space or demanded answers. He was gentle and careful, maybe even TOO careful. It made her feel respected. The girl was truly lucky to have a friend like that, and she knew it. And...lastly, my deadbook messages doesnt work that well at the moment, how about we do something sunday?, Setsuna asked her. She nodded her head. "Sure, Sunday sounds good! What do you have in mind?"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 pm

I do not know yet. Something we will both enjoy. Something calm and something where not alot of people can disturb us. Similar to stargazing, how does that sound? I will make my mind up, i mean i have 3 more days after all. *he chuckles, his calm aura slowly comming back*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 pm

"Sure! Sounds fun!" Nayumi said, with happiness in her eyes. "Just come over to my dorm room when you're ready, okay? See ya then!" she waved her hand, then slipped her feet into her shoes and quickly left Setsuna's room.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 pm

*He bows as she leaves, after she left,started smiling and sit himself down.*

Well well*He silenty talks to himself*
Nayumi, such a nice girl, yet so much to hide, but yet, someone i really like. I wonder if i ever come close enough to her to figure out exactly what she hides.

*After that he worringly looks out of the window*
That is, if she believes me that she has to worry about nothing.

Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2