KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Secret Revealed [Private]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Secret Revealed [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Secret Revealed [Private]

Post by Inna Wilson Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:01 pm

'It's not that I don't love him, it's just... It's complicated. Even I'm not exactly sure how I feel about him right now, but that's not the point. Look, I know that I can probably raise the child on my own, but... That just wouldn't be fair to Kurai, you know? He deserves to be a part of his own child's life'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:10 pm

'Uhm, no, he doesn't! The only thing he's gonna be is a bad influence!' he yells out, then closes his eyes and exhales to calm himself down. 'Look, sis, I told you I'd be behind you no matter what you decide, and I stand by this. If you decide to, like, marry him or whatever, that's fine. The only thing that matters is whether or not YOU feel happy, alright? If being with him makes you happy, then so be it, but if it doesn't, you shouldn't force yourself!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Andrea giggles. Her brother's simplistic outlook on life always made her feel better. 'Thank you' she smiles gently. Even though he couldn't help her decide, his undying support truly made her feel better.
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:22 pm

'Don't mention it' he smiles back and winks. 'Well, I should be going. And you should be, too! As nice as it seems, you can't stay holed up in here forever. Look, you don't need to go back to Kurai if you don't want to! My job at "Le Bernadin" is paying surprisingly well! We can hire ourselves an apartment and be roommates or something, for as long as you need!' Wade smiles again and stands up.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 pm

'I'll think about it' she laughs and stands up as well to walk him to the door. Once again, her brother had helped her through a difficult time in her life. He had no idea how grateful she was to him for that. After he leaves, the girl lies back on the bed and looks at the ceiling. 'I should do what I want to do, huh...' she says quietly, then smiles to herself. 'I think... I think that I want to be a mother after all...'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2