KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open) Moonlit snaking

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Open) Moonlit snaking - Page 2 Empty Re: (Open) Moonlit snaking

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:44 pm

(Chris chuckles and blushes at Sumiko's revelation.) Normally, I would respond with "likewise", Sumiko-chan, but such a response doesn't even begin to properly convey my love for you. I know I've gone off on a sappy tangent, so... (Chris kisses Sumiko yet again.)

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Sumiko smiles and snuggles close. She lays her head on his shoulder once more and closes her eyes falling into a gentle sleep.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:59 am

(Chris whispers his next few words.) Good night, sweetie. {It's almost as if she's my wife...} (Chris blushes more red than a tomato.
School faculty can be heard below searching the grounds for students failing to return to their dorms.) {Looks like I'll have to carry Sumiko back to her dorm again.} (Chris gently lifts Sumiko onto his back and carries her all the way to her dorm. Once there, he uses Sumiko's room key to unlock the door and enters to set her on her bed. He kisses her on her forehead, then steps back to admire how cute she looks sleeping.) {Sumiko... you've given my life meaning. You instill me with hope for the future: that a complete monster like myself can still have good things happen to him. I may not have much time left on this Earth, but if I die looking back on this evening, I can die a happy man. Thank you...} (Chris tears up a bit and leaves to his own dorm room.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 am

Sumiko wakes up, it's early in the morning around six and the birds chirp. She gets up and sits near the edge of her bed. Reminiscing to what happened last night she smiles and looks at the door. She can hear a few people chattering just outside her door but they soon leave. She lays back down touching her lips with a sure mind and heart she waits patiently for the next time she sees Cook once more.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2