KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ichiko Asari

3 posters

Go down

Ichiko Asari Empty Ichiko Asari

Post by Ichiko Asari Fri May 03, 2013 11:27 pm

[adapted from a character from another of my works]

NAME: Ichiko Asari
CLASS: Freshman
APPEARANCE: Ichiko is about 5ft 3in, with an average built and modest bust. She has short pale blue hair and several scars on the left-hand side of her face. She typically sports an eyepatch as well, hiding her left eye. Her left arm is replaced with a bionic prosthetic, which she typically wears without any casing, exposing the mechanisms beneath (think Terminator). She is prone to rolling up the left sleeve of her uniform to prevent the material getting jammed in the mechanisms of her arm. Outside of school she typically wears a white vest top and jeans.
BACKSTORY: Ichiko was raised by a working-class family in the city. Both her parents worked hard and so Ichiko was often left alone, leading her to develop a cheerful and outgoing personality to try and find company outside her immediately family. This worked well and she has always been popular at school. However, at the age of nine Ichiko's world was torn apart when a gas explosion ripped through the apartment building she and her parents lived in, killing four people. Ichiko's parents were relatively unharmed but the child was severely injured, losing her left arm and receiving extensive facial scarring to the left side of her face from flying debris, including blinding her in her left eye.

Ichiko's family were found accommodation in another nearby apartment block along with the other victims of the accident, and after a generous insurance payout, her parents were able to afford a bionic arm for their daughter. The young girl found the prosthetic "cool", as did many of her classmates, and those who teased her for her scars were generally disliked; as a result Ichiko remained popular throughout middle school, though her parents remained anxious about how older students may view their daughter. When the time came for Ichiko to enrol in high school, her parents chose Yamaku Academy, both for its relaxed attitudes the the students' disabilities, and for the support it could provide her concerning her bionic arm and visual impairments resulting from being blind in one eye.

(some info about her bionic arm: its range of movement is slightly limited compared to a human arm and the hand is of course not as dextrous, though Ichiko has gotten the hang of using it having been wearing it for six years. It is strong and resilient, unless the mechanisms are damaged, and theoretically capable of feats of strength beyond that of a normal human, though in reality Ichiko's shoulder muscle on that side is not particularly strong and if she were to attempt such feats she would most likely tear her arm out of its socket.)
PERSONALITY: Ichiko is generally a very cheerful and outgoing person who is a pleasure to be around. She views herself as lucky for having survived the accident that wounded her, rather then unlucky for having been wounded in the first place, and rather than being ashamed of her disability, she wears her bionic arm and eyepatch like badges of honour. As a result of this, she typically leaves the casing off her arm, leaving only the bare mechanics, giving her a strange half-robotic appearance (though for practical reasons the casing on her robotic hand is left on). It is not unknown for Ichiko to actually make jokes about her own condition, though she realizes it is impolite to make jokes about other people's.
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Ichiko Asari Empty Re: Ichiko Asari

Post by LQ-84i Sat May 04, 2013 12:49 am

Haven't had such an easy approval in a while.

Approved. Unless anyone has anything to add this should be smooth.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat May 04, 2013 5:38 am

I agree with SilentFox, this is the most problem-free profile I've seen in months. Welcome aboard!
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down