KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) Regretted Decision

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Private) Regretted Decision - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) Regretted Decision

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 am

Youre right,i am a profiler , i dont jump conclusions.

And i dont want to offend you, stating wrong things is usuall, but you state only things you can prove.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 2:11 am

'Hmm...' he strokes his chin. 'I'm afraid you have me confused with someone. My cybernetic implants were given to me out of necessity, not because of some research project. As you can see, they're not exactly state of the art technology. But, judging by your reaction, I'd say you know a bit more about your family's involvement in full cybernetic conversion than you let on. Is that not correct?'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 am

That is incorrect.

Its a common misconception that a Profiler does always know whats going on after a few minutes of talk.

I can only see your character -not- your past.

I can profile you if you want. Than you know what ik now about you. But that is about it.

And by the way, a not state of the art cybernetic actually goes more into the direction of experiments than neccesitiy.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 2:21 am

'You still didn't answer my question' Masato responds abruptly. 'You know something about the experiments your family conducted to advance their own cybernetic research, don't you? Or, at the very least... you know where to find the necessary information. Haven't you ever considered that perhaps it's the Sequenzes that are behind the kidnapping? It certainly fits their MO...'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 2:27 am

Let me quote myself

"That is incorecct"
I stay to that. We did not participate in any Cybernetic Research programms , at the very least,not willingly.
Again,ther eis a corrupted branch plotting to bring our family down, i do not have to tell you that we do not get to know what "they" are doing and "i " am to figure it out.

And no, we are most certainly not behind the kidnapping because we have been here for more than 6 months already.

However.....

....What Moral? Motiv? Please finish that sentence, because i think you mix some facts up, because i am sure that it wouldnt fit any motive of any sequenze member to do illegal research and take peoples life, thats not what we do.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 am

'Hmm, so that's how your family deals with responsibility? By claiming it wasn't really you, and just some corrupt branch? Well, let me tell you something - the prosthetics I have on me are cheap knock-offs that barely keep me alive, and only if I drug myself with medication every single day. Even considering their quality, you need to know that I had to spend my entire fortune on them. If such cheap prosthetics could be so expensive, then I can imagine building an entire, state of the art cyborgs would cost billions of yen, if not trillions. Do you really expect me to believe that just a single branch had the necessary resources? Do you think me a fool, Shinto-sensei?'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 2:49 am

I think you may underestimate what corruption actually is
*he pulls closer and gets a very serious face *

Corruption is not a crisis, its a disaster, and expecilly for a branch of the sequenze family.

theres a balance, i you have fans,you have enemys, its nearly expotentive, you always have more enemys than fans.

We fought corruption since over 300 years, if i tell you what companys and corrupted buissnessman my father brought down on his own , you wouldnt believe its true.
But only because we brought them down does not mean the ylost their money,quiet the opposite, we took their power,not ther capital.
IF they boost our corrupted branch like this thats trillions of yen they have.
Theres another corruption *He gets very sharp*
When people give you raw materials they got sponsored and tell you to research with them,and if you success you gain a huge slack fo money, do you really think they have money? no,they make you believe it
*he pulls close enough that only misato can hear him*
That means if someone tells you they give you money and theyre corrupted,you will always miss the deadline because it will always take too long,even if youre spot on, they will just kill you because you where too slow and take their intell from you for free, they had nothing to begin with.

Do you understand in what situation i am? Do you think i am lying?

You should check my bloodline, if i would lie, i could commit harakiri right now.
No matter what option you choose, if you combine them you have what corruption really is,and you have the reason wefight against it

Do you even comprehend how bad this is getting ? If a branch of 650 members is corrupted, and they get the support from the 1000s of 1000s millionaires we brought down and destroyed because of they way they threated life,they have more resources than the rest of the family will ever have.

...Do...you understand....how i feel, bringing that down my own? For nothing but my friend Setsuna so he can live in peace? for nothing but peace? No, i bring it down fo r the future of japan.

I thought you wanted to say the truth, i am not mistaking you afte rall,yet i didnt mistake anyone because i never assumed, because i dont know your name, and neither do i know anything what has to do with that corrupted branch...and i am onto something right now,not because of you,but the sole reason i am here.

i predicted this, i predicted that shit will go down around setsuna, and i am here to finally stop it for once and for all.

*The serious impression does not look to fade anytime soon, is voice was sharp completly throught his monologue*

So tell me what happened, and you will see how much truth ive spoken when you think about it again.

Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 2:57 am

'So, you're saying that a corrupted branch of the Sequenze family is kidnapping loners from your brother's school in order to use them as test subjects to continue their experiments in cybernetic technology? Is that it?' Masato asks, then leans on his cane. 'What exactly do you need to know from me?'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 3:01 am

No, i am not saying that at all.

I really dont know how the cybernetic came into that theory, again, its a point that has to be proven by future actions. Choice of characters mostly.

But since we had a similar case not too long ago, where part of that corrupted branch kidnapped childrens to cut them body parts of and replacing them with wooden or weak for our age prosphetics, i assume this could be the case here.

That all near my "little brother" would be only logical.
if they experiment on them,thats a statement i can only prove with the future. It was an followed assumption, i made an assumption and later a 2nd one that would be the logical consequence.

What i want to know is what happened to you,because i already kn ow something happened,you chosed the wrong words.

Appereantly,you had to do something with my family and it wasnt good , wa sit?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 3:08 am

'I only told you that I was contracted to create a couple of projects for the Sequenzes. I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to say exactly what those were, due to their confidential nature, but from your words, I judge that it was the... corrupted branch that commissioned them. Still... I would be willing to bet they're behind the recent kidnappings. It would simply make sense. And yet, my point still stands - Nayumi Tachibana must be protected. If most of her body really is cybernetic - a level of conversion no living engineer can pull off - then it should be our priority to shield her from your family'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 3:10 am

And also shielded from you i assume?
As an engineer , who would be easier to check whats still missing than you eh.

however, Thats sadly not what will happen. I wont protect her,ill keep my eye on her. Maybe Setsuna will defend her,maybe i am not talking the truth, and she wont even be in danger.

What is "your" prediction? You seem to know so much more than me
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 3:18 am

'Shinto-sensei, I may be an engineer, but I am a teacher first. If you insinuate that I would harm any of my students for the sake of... simple technology, at least say so to my face' he responds with a bit of hostility in his voice. 'My... "prediction" is that students will die unless something is done. It's extremely easy to botch a cybernetic implant, and such a mishap will absolutely result in the death of the patient. Hell, even some successfully converted cyborgs die after only a few years... Even sooner if they're denied medication. Unless the proper measures to find and finally neutralize this branch right now are taken, the blood of the children will be on your hands. And if you can't do that... Then at the very least you need to allow me to protect their likely targets'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 am

You do that, I am a teacher here too,so let me allow to also protect them.

Fact is, Since i mentioned that Students name,what was it, Tachinaba,youre all about protecting her, not before that, always just after. Every single time you open your mouth, its about protecting her.

I dpont have a reason to trust you yet i do not believe you would harm your students, dont get me wrong, as i said,i am pretty darn honest.

Now tell me,what is it with that TAchinaba girl, Do you know her in particular?

Its funny how you never mentioned Asari at this point.
At first you didnt even believe me . Now you are head over heels protecting a single girl I smell something fishy.

Another thing is what , if i would be you, should keep in your mind is that i never took you acces to protect them,i just said i will overwatch your protection,and ill be the first one to come in if anything goes into the direction of the opposite.

besides,everyone in this school is getting proper medication, That is not even ebcause of me,its just like that, so atleast they stay alive, dont worry about dieing because theyre nearly fully converted.

Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 3:33 am

'I wonder if all profilers jump to conclusions the way you do...' Masato responds and takes his already warm glass of juice from the table, then takes a few sips to re-hydrate his mouth. 'The only reason I mentioned her was because you made it very clear and explicit that she would most likely be the next one kidnapped. However, as I said, I'm willing to offer protection to all students who might be threatened. I live in an old holiday inn outside the city that I managed to rent for cheap. Since all attacks happened on school premises, I believe it would be safer for the students to live with me. Naturally, you are invited to join us as well. The inn is quite large, there will easily be room for everyone'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 3:37 am

And this is the thing wher ei disagree with you. I think everyone should stay wher ethey are and run into the traps me and Setsuna carefully setted up. Every single movement in thi s school will be overseen.

As a matter of fact only one abduction ahppened on school grund *he is sharpening his tounge again*

And no,it was not a conclusion, it was a question.

But you are beeing hypocritical. *Gotcha , he thinks*
Firs tyou say you wonder if everyone jumps to conclusion and than you jump yourself to the conclusion that the by far weekest chain of thought comming from me will be the answer.

Why do you suddenly spike up like this? You wherent like this before.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 3:44 am

Masato takes a deep breath, realizing that Shinto does have a point - he let his emotions get to him. 'I apologize' he says. 'I'm just not used to being interrogated for my involvements in multiple crimes in which I had no involvement whatsoever... By a criminal, no less! And I apologize, but I'm afraid I can not allow your plan to come to fruition. Do you even realize what you're saying? You want me to allow you to... basically stalk my students anywhere they go! What about their privacy? We have to think of them as children first and possible victims second! If they come to the inn, they would be given both privacy and security. I will take care of their safety while you will hunt down that... corrupted branch or whatever it is that's causing this disaster in the first place. I believe this sounds like a much better plan than monitoring their every move like some sort of pervert'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 3:48 am

There are 2 more things i have to note out.

The first thing being you talking about your students,i was in this school for longer and i am a head teacher. So theyre my students, you cannot forbid me that.

The 2nd thing is that i dont monitor them inside their rooms, i know theres only 2 ways to acces the dorms,with the door and from the window, 2nd thing being impossible since we mounted 3 bars infront of them . I can however scan all the hallways, and n ot only that, i also use infrared scanners.

Now theres some thing about your inn you tend to forget which is to a certain point pretty bad. Technicly, this inn, is a dorm, we , have no controll over.

And you can say they would be safer there, one thing you forget you said yourself is how weak you are.
If you get attacked you cant protect them from organised crime, if i get attacked, i can take 3 to 6 goons out myself,yet alone setsuna.

We said we are truthfull to each other, a way like taht to the inn is too long to just call reinforcements,we need 20 minutes to get there. Why dont you just start to sleep here in the teachers dorm?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 3:59 am

'Exactly because it's under your control' Masato nods. 'I mean... Bars on the windows, infrared sensors, hidden cameras... If the students learn about this, there will be an outrage! They're disabled children, not prisoners! Safety is important, but not to the point of surrendering their privacy. And I already suggested that you should come and live in the inn as well, did I not? There, you will be able to protect us in case of an attack. It's the perfect compromise between safety and privacy, so just this once, Shinto-sensei, accept that you're wrong and do the right thing'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 4:08 am

Privacy is The state of being free from public attention.
Another word would be Soltitude.

Again, we ar enot disturbing THEIR privacy. We are recording a silent infrared tape of the hallway. That is it.

Ive got approval from people to do this.

Let me be clear here, its not only the location but also the way there, the way the students,partwise, not able to walk have to walk, or rely on cars to bring them there,cars which coulve been hijacked,ways that can be predicted and a perfect shallow point that can be brought.

If you want that every students goes from an inn to the class and back,you need also supervision from trustworthy people, at this point, i do not trust anyone exept from the sequenze famly, and its vice versa for you,you trust the police BUT not the sequenze family.
no one would be able to bring that supervision from an objective standpoint

one more thing you agani forget, is that the risk invovling in roaming 20 minutes on a fast march, means 40 minutes for the avarage student, is far greater than them being a little mad at hurting their hallway privacy, we do not even see what theyre doing nor do we hear them . And its only the hallway.

I think you consider the spot , and the people who own it, you do not however actually consider the risk bearing of the situations that sorround the standing factors. E.g. The roaming time, and the way to perfectly predict AND snipe people after a while EVEN under supervision.

Again, supervisiing a homecomming is even more stalking than just supervising a hallway.

Right now,studens are supervised by me to go to their room after curfew, and hey stay there,ist a 2 minute march at most with supervision,nothing can happen,its only one way.

You also forget that some students quit school at 7 pm . Which is late and if it gets dark, its even easier to snipe people off there.

Now let me talk this straight, theres the chance that the inn we are going to is even more dangerous

And to be fair,who should pay it?

Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 4:26 am

Masato sighs deeply and looks at his empty glass, thinking that he'd need something a lot stronger than juice to get through this argument. As a man of science, it really hurt him when people like Shinto were refusing to listen to reason. 'First of all, privacy is not solitude. It's staying in your home while knowing that nobody is watching you or listening to you. It's going to the kitchen for a cup of coffee without being afraid of tripping an infrared sensor by accident. And who exactly gave you approval? Surely not the principal - I doubt any sane principal would ever approve having infrared sensors installed in the dorms! Also... Why are you bringing up snipers now? Have you forgotten that it's a kidnapping case we're dealing with? Honestly, I believe that you are being overly paranoid and completely irrational. All you care about is your petty revenge scheme against the people who poisoned your brother, and you don't care one bit about the damage this is causing! Why don't you try putting yourself in the shoes of one of "your" students? Imagine that you're not only disabled, but also hunted by a mob family and facing certain, painful death at their hands... and then a member of that same mob family that happens to be your teacher comes over to you and says that the best way to deal with this would be to install cameras, infrared sensors and metal bars over the windows of your own home! I sincerely doubt any sane student would agree to this. On the other hand, my home is a holiday inn, which means it was specifically made to accommodate people on expensive vacations. It has multiple, comfortable rooms, a diner room, even an onsen with warm water. I do believe most students would prefer to spend a few nights in a resort until the crisis is resolved, rather than face intensive security measures at their own homes! Also, what about the children who do not live in the dorms? How are you going to track them? Not every Yamaku student lives there. As a teacher, you should be well aware of that. Your so-called "plan" is full of holes, and it's nigh time you swallowed your pride and accepted that'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 4:41 am

To be quiet honest, the principal did not agree, the principal didnt say a word against it either, He ment it isnt the best way to handle things, but he also did not know how to handle it.
He didnt approve of my methods, he closed an eye,maybe two , yet fully aware of this, the students will know of this shortly too. If they file too much complains i will just shut it down on a certain area and move all students whoi feel save there. How about that?

And you know you explained the holes my plan have,compared to the holes your plan have,which are enormous.
Its nothing with swallowed pride,its with me not seeing a point,as both options are equally stupid.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Fri May 10, 2013 4:47 am

Masato sighs and pours himself another glass of juice. 'Very well, then. There is a time and a place where we can discuss how to handle this crisis, and it most certainly is not here'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 am

Allright,just dont forget that voting between 2 piles of shit is most likely not a good choice no matter what you choose.

And i dont particulary trust you or the inn or anyone at this point, so...
have a good one.

*he is standing up and leaving*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2