KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] Getting Back in the Swing of Things

2 posters

Go down

[OPEN] Getting Back in the Swing of Things Empty [OPEN] Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Thu May 23, 2013 9:51 pm

As Sayuri wheels herself over to the gym, she thinks to herself.

I don't leave the school grounds very often, but with these disappearances, and now these murders, I can't be too careful. Not to mention what happened to Satoshi... Sayuri had not heard anything directly, only whispers, but she knew enough of what had happened to Satoshi and Chris and...what was the teacher's name? Shinto, or something...she knew enough of their altercation to know that the danger was all too real. I have to protect myself, no matter what. Being in a wheelchair, I'm easy prey compared to someone like Veach-san. If he can suffer such injuries at the hands of this madman, what chance have I got?

She glanced down at the kendo blade lying on her lap. The blade had once symbolized all that she had lost in the growth spurt that crippled her legs; her lack of mobility, her lack of freedom, her inability to do the one thing she had taken pride in. Now, it was her salvation. It was her protection.

It's the only chance I have.

Sayuri enters the gym, finding herself a nice open room to practise in. She takes up the blade in one hand, and with the other she slowly eases herself out of her wheelchair and onto her feet. She naturally settles into her old kendo pose, gripping the blade with both hands, her memories of the long-cherished sport coming flooding back. Tears of joy prick at the corner of Sayuri's eyes. It's been too long. Far, far too long. I missed this so much. She composed herself, taking a deep breath. Her legs didn't seem as shaky as usual. Maybe it was the rush of adrenaline the blade was giving her. Legs, don't fail me now.

"HYAAAH!" With an ear-splitting cry Sayuri slashes forward with the blade. "HYAAH! HRAAH! HAA!" She throws herself into the routine with reckless abandon, brandishing the wooden blade without a care in the world, feeling more alive than she had done in months - and also completely oblivious to the sheer volume of her war cries echoing off the walls.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Getting Back in the Swing of Things Empty Re: [OPEN] Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri May 24, 2013 6:00 am

Yuuji on the frantic search to find Rachel stops by the gym to search. Hearing the loud yelling and hitting of something inside he decides to check it out.
Bursting the door open he takes a look seeing Sayuri ,out of her wheelchair, practicing with a wooden kendo sword.
"Motozaki!"
He waves trying to get her attention as he get closer
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Getting Back in the Swing of Things Empty Re: [OPEN] Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Fri May 24, 2013 9:17 am

Sayuri lowers her blade as Yuuji approaches. She is breathing a little heavier than usual from the physical exertion iof standing for so long and wielding the blade so vigorously. "Ah...Takahashi-san." She bows with a little difficulty. "What brings you here?"
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri May 24, 2013 3:30 pm

He stops and taking a few deep breaths
"H-Have...you seen... Rachel a-anywhere?"
He breaths heavily shaking his head trying to recover
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Fri May 24, 2013 3:41 pm

"No, I'm afraid I haven't. Why? Is something the matter?"
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri May 24, 2013 3:47 pm

"S-Some...thing major just...happened!"
He takes a deep breath and yells
"Veach and Kurkio Have disappeared!!"
He shakes his head as he falls to his knees
"They are gone..."
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Fri May 24, 2013 3:49 pm

"Th-they...what?" Sayuri suddenly sinks back into her chair, a look of shock on her face. "Disa...ppeared?"
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri May 24, 2013 3:55 pm

He nods in agreement then shakes his head in disappointment
"T-They disappeared, gone from.... the hospital."
why...?why?
"There was an announcement not to long ago, as of right now they disappeared last night."
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Fri May 24, 2013 4:08 pm

The kendo blade tumbles from Sayuri's grasp onto the floor. "W...we're not even safe at the hospital..." Sayuri appears to be going into shock.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri May 24, 2013 9:39 pm

"Sayuri... Listen to me..."
Yuuji gets up and places his hand on her shoulder
"Just calm down...Please just hear me out. It would be best is you stayed somewhere safe. I'm telling this to you as a friend."
He looks into her eyes
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Fri May 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Sayuri nods. "Somewhere safe. Okay. I'll go somewhere safe. Thank you, Takahashi-san." She picks the kendo blade up from off the floor and begins to wheel herself towards the exit. She still does not seem herself.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri May 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Yuuji watches as Sayuri exits the gym
I hope she does not do anything rash
He dashes out of a secondary exit and races to the dorms continuing his search
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down