KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Take the Power Back!

+3
Ryuu Taketa
Wade Wilson Jr.
Tiberius Hawke
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Open] Take the Power Back! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Open] Take the Power Back!

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 am

Wade, previously listening to the conversation silently, finally lifts a hand, with a serious look on his face. 'Uh, guys, sorry to burst your bubble, but... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?!?' he yells out angrily. 'That inn's not abandoned! It's the home of Toriyama-sensei, the science teacher! Are you seriously making plans to sneak into somebody's home based on nothing more than speculation?!? You guys are criminals, just like the kidnapper! And even more, would that make Toriyama-sensei the kidnapper? The guy can barely friggin' stand, how do you expect him to kidnap someone?!? Seriously, I know I'm supposed to be the idiot here, but you guys really overshadow me sometimes! Just take a deep breath and reconsider the evidence, alright? Satoshi should wake up soon. Maybe we can go and interrogate him? See what clues he has to give us? Has anyone even thought about that?!?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 am

Well, wade Wilson Jr. You do reallise that i am here and i am signing this idea? As a fellow teacher. Yes, that would be masatos home but i see no reason in not going in there and doing a background check.

Some things to be considered:

Even in the mob, his past is widely unknown,which is never a good sign.
Many students are okay with him but one student in particular is completly terryfied from seeing him, which does not make it any better. Setsuna told me there was something going on with him in the past. Which again, does not make it any better, and the very very last reason, he enrolled here just a day before it all began.

Also, from personal conversations, everytime i mentioned "her" name, he showed signs of a B Type profile, that means he did exceptionally well in giving every single "problem" the same priority, but as soon as i mentioned "her" name which iwont mention here, he jumped up, and gave her the most priority. That means he has an interrest in her.
And he wanted to move every single student to the inn.
Now i was against that and the whole terrified idea kinda destroyed that plan, get the idea?

Now, whats more important is that he is an ex Cybernetics scientist,which plays totally together with your idea.

In a nutshell,we have a scientist which past is unknown and who behaves we ird and ONE STUDENT knows him and , i quote n quote setsuna on this one "Is completly evil,you want to stay away from him, that man is dangerous".

Now, i am keep using "her". But i reveal the name at alater point if i can trust someone.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:35 am

'I expected some sense out of you exactly because you're a teacher! I mean, you're basically advocating illegal behavior!!!' Wade objects. 'Look, I'm not saying he's not a suspect. All I'm saying is that we shouldn't go and break into somebody's home based on pure friggin' speculation! Not to mention, if he really wanted to move all students to the inn, wouldn't you think that one of them would inevitably find out that super secret cybernetic lair that he has? Or do you think he'd just want to kidnap them all in one go? Yeah, that sounds like a good plan, I'm sure nobody will notice that a hundred students went into a goddamn inn and never returned! No offense, Sensei, but your plan is full of shit! It's way too early to take any sort of drastic action! Unless I get some irrefutable evidence that Toriyama-sensei is the culprit, I won't allow you to storm his home! I'll go to the police and warn them about this if I have to. What are you gonna do, kill me? And who is this "her" you keep on mentioning, anyway?!?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:41 am

"Her" name is Nayumi Tachinaba. Its okay Shinto, spill the beans already.

Anyway, Wade, you are right, basically we are advocating illegal things.
Do i need to remind you that i am a mob boss? Do you think i care?

Seriously now, i can just go in with shinto alone if you don't believe us, we have some lines of thought to believe that Masoto is actually involved in the crimes, you either follow or don't follow us.

And please, come one, the police? really ? And seriously, the idea is full of flaws, and that's exactly why it works, reverse psychology, we are not breaking in his house particularly anyway, who actually assumed that? its an Inn,it does not belong to him, we are going into the inn to check it completely not only masatos home.

Ey Shinto, show him the video and photo recordings of the husk and the dead students will you?
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:44 am

*Shinto throws an "Cellphone i phone kind of thingie from the year 2021 which is top notch modern and i was to lazy to come up with a name thing" on the table *
Check it yourself Wade. Atleast your cyborg theory was right:
Which is weird, because when everyone was in doubt you where still holding to that theory and figures you are right about it.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:52 am

'Tachibana?' Wade leans back, kind of confused. 'Uh, let's see... Cute eyes, pretty tall, which is surprising for a girl around here, artistic talent, missing lower jaw, which sounds kind of icky at first, but trust me, I can think of a few very good positions in which a jaw would just get in the way, if you catch my drift... Rating: 7/10, worth pursuing. So why would Toriyama-sensei talk about her? He's not even teaching my class!'

After Setsuna says the line "The idea is full of flaws, and that's exactly why it works", Wade stands up, throws his tray on the ground and turns around, then kicks his chair and walks out of the room. A few seconds later, he comes back in, smacks his hands down on the table and looks straight at Setsuna. 'I don't need to tell you how fucking stupid this is now, do I? Like, I just... Wow... Fucking wow...'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:07 am

I assure you, you cannot "jam" nayumi, no matter how hard you try it.

And okay , maybe you are right and the idea is flawed, lets bring it back to a rational level.
MAybe Setsuna failed to give you the reasons i think the Inn, and by I i mean I alone, is a good reason to start a background search.

In which case he has to commit hara kiri now. *Shinto laughs evil and mischievously*
Any way, the thing is, Masato is a case for itself, Nayumi and Masatos Information's both overlap each other and at the end i figured already that he is purely evil, that is not a statement i made myself, its a quote from nayumi.

Nayumi , after Setsuna talked to her, is completely terrified of Masato.
Masato's past is not recorded, not even a name, its like a huge chunk of his life does not exist.
The only thing that i know is that he is an cyborg scientist.

I dont wanna break in his house and accuse him of anything, i wanna background check him, besides, the reason i suspect theres something to find in the Inn is because of the structure around it, on a fairly criminal level, it really is a great way to hide someone in there, because of the way no one would ever suspect it. Thats how the police works, and that's how Yakuzas like our sincere setsuna or me does not.

Now , we don't have a single point or train of thought against satoshi, and if they where anywhat carefull he does not know exept its INTERIOUrs, and we shouldnt waste time, we should just go and check as much possible locations as fast as we can.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Hawke lets out a loud sigh. "This is getting us nowhere. I don't think it's a good idea to check the inn, but you seem convinced. It's way too small for a lab. If what you say is true about the guy being a cybernetic engineer he'd probably be taking his work elsewhere."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Taketa Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:51 pm

An interesting theory, though it has some holes.

"He-he may be suspicious b-..b-but that wo~..would not necessaril-necessarily mean that is where the p-place in-..n~in~ question is l-located."

"Someone needs t-to question-to question him alone. Someone he trusts."

"B-bring a voice-hh~a voice recorder and some-..one as backup."

"H-hope for the best and pre-..prepare for the worst."
Ryuu Taketa
Ryuu Taketa

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Again, this is technically correct.
However, one can assume that the lab is not all that old.
Now, look at the exterior of our current sorroundings and you will see, that building a lab in this town is nearly impossible, it MUST be noted down somewhere. This is hill or mountain terretory , it IS a high risk build to build som ething like that here, but there are no records whatsoever of it. Atleast not from what i can tell.

Now, the thing is, ill mention it again.
Its a background check.
baisicly the fact that this town is not suited at all just expanded our terretory with the city, if you take that into perspective, we will never be fast enough, which is why exactly we should focus on straws. I know, usually we should do this safe and sound, but not only cook's "whatever" kind of friend that girl is, but also other people are captured here. If we can get a background check or any informations AT ALL about Masato, i am almost certain, that if he knows some things, we will figure them out and it brings us further, much further, than just sitting here,speculating and trying to see every single possible area.

At one point we may have to do some things to get our hands dirty. ...Ugh, i am maybe the teacher of the year for promoting crimes. hooray for me. *The voice he putted in that very last statement was beyond any sarcasm you could measure on a scale from 1 to 10.*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Jees, this guy doesn't fucking give up...

"We've already established that ti's most likely in the city. If you're so convinced Masato is the culprit, go check out the inn with Setsuna, seeing as you're the only two who actually think it's there. Ryuu, could you go with them? I'll head to the hospital with Wade and Christopher to talk to our best lead, Satoshi."

Hawke rolls up the map and clears his throat, "We'll meet back here later. Here's my number, call me if anything goes wrong."

Wit that, Hawke leaves with Wade to the hospital. They pick Chris up at the enterance and make their way there.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3