KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] It's the waiting that gets you.

2 posters

Go down

[Open] It's the waiting that gets you. Empty [Open] It's the waiting that gets you.

Post by Mihoko Ikina Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Mihoko had arrived at the at the front gates a little early that way she wouldn't miss Tachibana-Sensei and his daughter. She waited there in her Emerald green yukata with black floral print, and her hair up with a pin to match. She didn't dress up much (OK ever for that matter) but when she did she liked to go all out.
"I wonder if I got here a little to early." she wondered.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

[Open] It's the waiting that gets you. Empty Re: [Open] It's the waiting that gets you.

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Suddenly, a text from Takeshi arrives on Mihoko's phone.

Ikina-sensei, my daughter got sick again. We won't be attending the festival after all. My deepest apologies. I'll make it up to you sometime - T.
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

[Open] It's the waiting that gets you. Empty Re: [Open] It's the waiting that gets you.

Post by Mihoko Ikina Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 pm

"That's too bad." she said to her self as she typed and sent her reply.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she feels better soon. Is there anything I can do to help? -I
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Just have fun at the festival. She'll probably ask for details, so I'll need you to tell me as much as possible when we meet next - T.

[By the way, if you've tried to change your avatar, read this]
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 am

[Thanks for the help, got my avatar fixed Very Happy ]

OK, as long as you're sure you don't need any thing. Good thing I brought my camera. -I.

"Well, no use standing around here." Mihoko thought to herself as she went on into the festival.
It was still a little early, but there were already quite a few people here already and some students finishing up with last minuet touches here or there.

[I think I'll use this as transitioning point and move on into a different thread.]
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down