KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Accepting the Help of Others

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Private] Accepting the Help of Others - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Accepting the Help of Others

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 am

'I understand better than most' Takeshi sighs as he pulls his sleeve back to hide his cybernetic arm. 'But none of us is perfect. That's not important. It's what's inside that truly matters' he says with a kind smile as he takes the cast away. 'That's what my daughter told me after I first got my own prosthetics. She was just eleven years old back then, and still managed to comfort me better than any adult could. It's amazing how children think, wouldn't you agree?'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

[Private] Accepting the Help of Others - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Accepting the Help of Others

Post by Mihoko Ikina Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:02 am

"Yeah...I do. Even though I was a kid my self at the time, my cousin helped me through the loss of my parents." She stopped to think about it for a moment then went on.
"So, what do we do next Tachibana?"
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:16 am

'Please, just call me Takeshi' he nods reassuringly and picks up a ruler from the table. 'Now hold still... I need to measure how long your new leg is going to be' the man explains as he measures the distance between the sole of her healthy foot and the place where her other leg begins. After measuring exactly how long the empty space is, he writes down the number in his notepad and begins putting the tools and the cast back in the bag. 'That's it! We're all done here. It'll take me about two weeks to build the prosthetic, so use that time to find a surgeon who can do the transplantation'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:36 am

"Alright then Takeshi it is, and you can just call me Mihoko in that case. Sounds like a plan, I'll look for some one to do the transplant. Thanks again, Tachi...I mean Takeshi." Then trying to get one over on him one last time before he left she then said
"You know, If you want after the surgery as a thank you maybe I'll let you see me in my bathing suit." with a chuckle.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:43 am

'I'll hold you to that, Mihoko' Takeshi chuckles as he takes his coat and starts putting it back on. 'As pleasant as chatting with you is, I'm afraid I should get going. I don't want to leave my daughter alone for longer than necessary when she's sick'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:51 am

"It's alright, I understand. Hope she feels better soon." she said as she followed Takeshi to the door and let him out.
"Take care."
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 am

'When she does, I'll invite you home so you can show us the pictures from the festival' Takeshi smiles as he puts his shoes back on. 'Take care too, Mihoko'
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:18 am

Once Takeshi had left and closed the door Mihoko turned and looked back to the room
"Well, time to keep the promise I made to my self. If I'm getting this new leg, then I have to finish unpacking and clean this place up. Time to GET TO IT!" she thought to her self as she tried to decide where to start first.

[I like what you did there. How it will conveniently take two weeks to be done, about the time my craziness calms down.]
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2