KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VERY OPEN] Forest Party

+5
Ryuu Ishitawa
Kanjiro Watari
Mizo Takameshi
Toshiaki Endō
Jimmy Cohen
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[VERY OPEN] Forest Party - Page 2 Empty Re: [VERY OPEN] Forest Party

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:44 pm

"Wait, did that guy just imply that he lives in the forest?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:03 pm

"I implied that I may as well be, not that I do. Subtext, Takameshi." Responded Izumi after turning halfway toward Takameshi as if to catch him out on a more grievous error than that he made. "I may not be funny, but I would like not to be considered entirely mad if I can help it, partially is fine. I do however camp out here, if that seems so strange to you."
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Cohen Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:07 pm

"Nice to meet you Izumi, and thanks. I'm Jimmy, man of oxygen tanks, and Netflix. So you're something of a ranger in this forest, then? I suppose it explains why I haven't seen you around even in passing." Jimmy introduced himself.

Jimmy Cohen
Jimmy Cohen

https://twitter.com/AceOfSpades_VN

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:24 pm

So this is Inaba?
Must be one hell of a recluse to not have run into him before in all of six months.

Toshiaki remained quiet, leaning back against a tree and sipping his drink.

And I thought Ishitawa was wordy, he observed with a small smirk.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 am

As Jun approached, she spotted Toshi across the meadow and saw the opportunity to make the night a bit less awkward. She made her way over and gave him a short wave as she got closer. When she arrived, she positioned herself beside and slightly in front of him.

[when did you get here?]

Last edited by Jun Taira on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 am

"Just a few minutes ago. It seems we're all quite well synchronized.

"So what have you been up to lately? Other than classes, of course."
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:21 am

[Laddering mostly.]
Jun looks back and forth before looking to Toshi coyly as she signs, [So.. I forgot my notebook, would you mind interpreting for me tonight?]
At the conclusion of her request, Jun tilted her head forward just enough to look up at Toshi above the rims of her glasses, and trying to look as cute as possible.
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:32 am

[Oh? Sure you wouldn't rather have Yamaku's one and only idol help you?] he replied with a raised eyebrow and a simper.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:53 am

Jun let out a smile and shook her head enough that her hair obscured her face for but a moment before she continued her response with, [You are my friend, I would like to spend the party around you.]

Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:06 am

He smiled back.
"I think I would like that too."
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 am

Jimmy Cohen wrote:"Nice to meet you Izumi, and thanks. I'm Jimmy, man of oxygen tanks, and Netflix. So you're something of a ranger in this forest, then? I suppose it explains why I haven't seen you around even in passing." Jimmy introduced himself.

"A witticism, however in regards to this party, consider me one for the time-being and we'll be just fine. In regards to my seclusiveness, I am simply uncomfortable indoors...rather much so."
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:06 am

The 'rather much' portion pushes this to seem like more than a simple preference, and in my mind makes it an OK thing to ask about.
"Why?" I ask Inaba, from where I stand rather than moving to a closer location from which a conversation may be more easily held.
Indoors has always struck me as the more comfortable place to be, though the outdoors tend to be more interesting, and so both have their appeal.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:11 am

Izumi eyes Kimura warily, with a thousand yard stare as he searched his mind for an answer. He frequently had to think of new heuristics to drag out replies to questions he'd usually avoid, whether it is placing such thoughts in a bowl somewhere in the old cottage he used to reside in, or giving each reply a cue to return, such as imagining a never ending hallway for this specific one, that of preferring to be outside than in.

"A nagging feeling of restlessness, a wanderlust, or whatever it may be gnaws at me anytime I feel confined somewhere. As long as there is a purpose to my stay, I do not mind it, but my dormitory, rather the dormitory I am being loaned, is such a small space that I am like a dog that knows not whether to be stay in or go outside. I've beared it for some time until recently as I wanted to relive the days where I went out camping. This was my last day before packing it all up."

Izumi had a tendency to ramble on in an attempt to exhaust the will of whoever was listening. Thus dissuading any further inquiries deeper into his reasonings for the eccentricities he exhibited. Out of fear for seeming truly mad or to avoid discourse and suggestion was unclear, but he wanted nothing to do with judgement. Judgement was what he considered the worst habits of man and he had much contempt for those who expressed it freely as if there was less wrong with them who've decided themselves fit to pass such a judgement.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:39 am

I nod, apparently finding his answer satisfactory, and return to looking around absently.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:40 am

Ryuu began looking around at the others who had attended the party. Seeing a few familiar faces, he smiled and waved at Mizo-senpai, Signed a greeting at both Toshiaki and Jun, then tapped Jimmy on his shoulder, then making it look like he was strumming an air guitar, trying to tell him he wanted to play it now, since he had finished his drink.

For the while he was silently sipping his drink, he had been listening to the motormouth of an 'intruder' who had been taking about being a lone ranger of the forest for a while now, but didn't care enough to give it his proper attention. Right now, he wanted to make enough noise to connect his soul to the music he wanted to play soon. He was literally itching to go and walked to stand next to his guitar and the speakers while pulling out his guitar pick. He stopped the song that was playing now and tapped a few words into his Tablet before holding it up.

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

He awaited for the reply for the small crowd.
Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Lore/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanjiro Watari Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:58 pm

Kanjiro read the stranger's message on his tablet in an attempt to fire up the crowd he was about to perform to as he picked up his guitar. Kanjiro had been quiet the whole time so far, having been pretty apprehensive about attending to the party after agreeing on a whim. He'd just been silently watching the others interact, trying to make mental notes of what they were doing. He knew how to act in social situations theoretically, it was the execution of these behaviours that was where the trouble began. He'd decided to stop overthinking and just contribute in the only way he knew he could pull off in the current situation, so he cheered loudly and started clapping, hoping the others would join in with his enthusiasm.
Kanjiro Watari
Kanjiro Watari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:41 am

"I didn't mean to imply it was strange, it just caught me little off guard was all." he said in response to Inaba's reply to his own comment

"Odd though, how does he know my name? I suppose he just overheard someone else saying it, still though..." he thought to himself.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Cohen Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Jimmy noticed the odd-looking boy with black hair awkwardly cheering and clapping for Ryuu, despite appearing to be a complete stranger to everyone here. He shrugged and joined in, encouraging his friend and hopefully saving the boy from complete embarrassment.
Jimmy Cohen
Jimmy Cohen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:32 am

I turn my attention to the one apparently calling for it, though don't cheer him on or anything. Part of the reason I don't always like parties is because they can be excessively loud, and I kinda hope this doesn't go the same way.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Eregeneia Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Hiding in the forest, I watch as the party goes on. What the hell have I stumbled onto. This is what I get for getting drunk alone. I hope they don't see me, I need to get home but I can barely walk.

I sigh as I kick off my heels. I may as well get comfortable. Sleep it off. God, my life is a mess. But at least those kids know how to have fun. Enjoy it while you can...

I lay down onto the forest floor, staring up into the night sky. I remember the last time I did this...with her... I wish I could have that back...I wish I could have...her

I sigh once more as I close my eyes, drifting into sleep as the music plays in the background. Kids laughing and having a good time. I miss those days...
Eos Eregeneia
Eos Eregeneia

https://www.facebook.com/EosTheSexyTigress?ref=ts&fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Ishitawa Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Ryuu turned to his attention to his guitar and played a few notes then a riff to get himself into the mood. He pressed a few times on the screen of his tablet, bringing up a music file he called "Hazama's Theme - 'Endless Despair 2 - BBCP' (Backing Track)" and let the beginning of the song get him into the flow of the sound, before he broke out into his normal moves and proceeded to rock himself silly, all the while entertaining the crowd that was around him.

He thought many thoughts as he played the song, but one thought stuck out in his mind. The mood he had slowly gotten himself into was beginning to fade away, and was then replaced by a sickening feeling, something connected to a branch of wrath that had been buried deep inside his heart for quite a while now.

/What am I doing here right now? I'm starting to slowly get sick of doing this... I 'm really beginning to hate playing this stupid piece of wood... It just reminds me of what I lost to get here... Wonder what Ayane would do if she knew if i was beginning to think like how I was back at the hospital... This song really is starting to sound more and more like who I'm becoming.../

When he neared the violin solo part of song, he was beginning to wear his mental state down quickly, so he tried to finish it as best as he could, but he couldn't get himself back into the mood to play.

/Two more songs and I'll be done with this thing. That kid who started clapping first... I should thank him later for getting into the mood to call this party.../

Ryuu Ishitawa
Ryuu Ishitawa

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Lore/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:19 am

As the music started Mizo turned his attention to the stage. He got into it a bit more than he expected and shouted

"Woo!" as he found himself clapping in time with the music.

Once the song was over Mizo gave a thumbs up
"Alright Ishita-Kun, that was awesome!"

While he had to admit that he'd never really been too much into music but ever since he'd considered taking up playing an instrument he'd started exploring the different genres of music. He didn't know much, but he knew what he liked and he liked what he'd heard.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Cohen Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:25 pm

"Yeah!" Jimmy cheered, joining in with Mizo's applause.

"Killin' it, man!" He added, grinning to his friend.
Jimmy Cohen
Jimmy Cohen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm not really one to cheer and draw attention to myself, but the music sounds about as good to me as it does everybody else. I find myself smiling both in appreciation of the music and because of seeing other people so enthusiastic about it. Looking to the guitarist, though...
Is that look just one of concentration?
I can't really tell.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2