KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) Empty The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:01 pm

The forest...so quiet at night time.

Hm, well it would be if I were alone but Christopher is with me.

*English* "This, my friend, is where I plan to put that practice area I told you about."

I gesture towards a large tree on the rim of a small clearing.

'Worry Tree' seems to be carved small into the trunk. I wonder what that means. Oh well, it matters not.

"I may not have set up a target here yet but for now I just practice on air."

I remove a small blade from a holster inside my hoodie.

"However, it does let me practice these. I never got to use my kunai since I had left home so it was really nice to get back into these."

Patting on my breast area, a different sound can be heard. The many tiny knife holsters letting themselves be noticed.

"Like darts, except they don't piss ya off all the time."

I flip the one I hold in my hand before catching and throwing it at my targeted tree. Sticking it into the bark.

My grin appears once again.

"Hm, who'd knew I suck at darts?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) Empty Re: The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm

So what's the word, Asterisk?

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) Empty Re: The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm

"Asterick?"

I shake it off. Growing up with my mother has taught me to live with responding to different names accidentally referring to me.

"I've been fine. What about you?"

A light whistle from a second thrown kunai can be heard.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Sorry, Satoshi, I sometimes confuse peoples names. (Christopher surveys the dense forest.) I like our new training ground.

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 pm

"Grew up with it."

I watch Cook as he looks over the grounds.

"I was just wandering around in the forest when I stumbled onto this random clearing with the particularly large tree. Figured it'd be good for alone time."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Alone time? Is something on your mind?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Perhaps I should tell him? Nah, that isn't anything I need to tell anyone. Doesn't effect me by keeping it to myself so why fix what isn't broken.

*English* "Nah, bredduh. It's just alone time can be useful."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 pm

(Christopher notes the kunai that Satoshi has been hurling at various trees.) Are you wanting to spar with Yuri-chan again?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm

"Hm? I've been waiting to ever since the word 'Stalemate' came out of my mouth that one day."

I complete another side throw. The blade sings to the air.

*Whistle*

"I've only done that sort of thing with my brothers and due to the toy swords being a little heavier than a fencing sword, we couldn't play prison rules."

After judging the flight path of the third knife I make mental Adjustments and unsnap a fourth from it's place. 11 left.

"With a heart of fire like her's, you'd bet I'd love to take Yuri-chan on again."

My eyes close. My grin still on my face and my facial expression is something of a warm one.

*Whistle*
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:04 pm

That's all nice & everything, but I hope I don't catch you two seriously wanting to hurt one another.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 pm

"Someone like me couldn't hurt her, nor could someone like her hurt me. I don't know how to describe it but even if we wanted to, we seem like we could cancel each other out."

*Whistle*

"Not to mention, she seems to like a fight too much to truly want to hurt me and I was never the type to fight unless attacked with the intent to harm."

"She also isn't really the type who could make me angry. It takes certain actions most wouldn't do."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:13 am

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) Tumblr_m6j63lcu9D1rzcd6jo1_1280
Well, in that case, I best train too. You never what could happen the next moment in today's screwy world. (Christopher removes his shirt and equips his lance.) I apologize if I'm too much man for you.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 am

I notice his pants and belt are undone.

*E* "I dunno, I may be too manly for your pants, bredduh!"

*Whistle*

I begin to tease.

*E* "I didn't know manly people wear gloves like that. Workin' the street corner tonight, Lowleetuh?"

I can't hold myself back from laughing as I take another kunai and toss it.

My seventh.

*Whistle*
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:42 am

I... Can't really explain why pants are undone. (Christopher begins flailing around in fixed location, as not to mistakenly strike Saroshi with his lance.) The gloves will prevent the lance handle from burning my hands.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 am

Ah, that makes sense. Does he really swing it that hard and fast to need gloves? Damn.

"You can really swing that thing then, can't you? Man, I can imagine you as more like a halberd kind of guy with that style of fighting."

As a weapon mostly used for stabbing and breaking tight formations with a powerful charge of numbers, I would of expected he would of developed his style a little more around that.

Perhaps he did and it's just that his style was way less compatible a while back? I don't know. Either way, it's not his mom's fault she didn't study his attacks. Chances are he hasn't ever had a formal pole arm like that. That was still an amazing gift for someone.

I mean, damn, she got him a fucking lance.

*Whistle*

The sound of the blade separating the air molecules wakes me from my thought.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:44 am

(Christopher throws the lance at a tree, creating a sort of balance. He then hoist himself up on the lance and surveys Satoshi's bouts of finesse.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 am

"Haha, nevermind about the halberd, you'd be best with a plain old spear. The business end often is built to both slash and stab and it's even proper to throw."

Well, one day if I can afford it maybe I'll get him one for a birthday present off of the internet.

*Whistle*

*E* "Dammit, I wish I could throw more than one and actually have it be effective. That'd be so tiiiight!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 am

Why do you keep whistling, if you don't mind mine asking?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:49 am

(It's the sound the knives are making as the air molecules separate from each other.)

"Nah, that isn't me. I can't whistle worth crap."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:49 am

(Christopher chuckles.) Same here, I can howl though. (Christopher lets out a surprisingly distinct, wolf-like howl that echoes for miles.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:01 am

Damn. That instantly reminded me of the "wolf man teaches puppy to howl" video.

That blasted poopy's cuteness could end terrorism.

"I may be good at general impressions but I think you have me beat with the wolf howl."

"Like...by a lot."

I toss my kunai twirling into the air before catching and quickly sending it.

*Whistle*

Hmhmhm. I'm getting better at throwing singles at least.

"I may be good with my voice, but anything in falsetto I cannot make. Ends up reverse-cracking my voice, if you understand what that means."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:26 am

I think I get the gist of what you are saying, pack mate. I hope no one comes running into the forest thinking wolves might be here.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 pm

*The haowl plus the whistle of a knife made him feel a little nervous because heknew that something wasnt quite in place, he was slowly going to the place where the sounds came from mostly hidden in the dark, not relying on his eyes to guide him.

He was in the forrest to only smoke,he thought, but the thing is, its more funny if you imagine a scenerie

But than he saws some people more or less shadowed and slowly approached them*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:44 pm

(Christopher's eyes turn striking gold and he averts his attention to the forest path leading to Yamaku.) Something's coming this way, Satoshi.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:04 am

"Hm..."

My mood quickly switches to serious.

My mind tracks remove any music or unnecessary trains of thought.

Walking over to the worry tree, I take out each individual kunai one by one. Getting about five back in before the disturbance shows it's face.

Shit.

My tonfas may be concealed under the back of my jacket but there are still five knives stuck in the tree.

Shinto definitely wont like this.

"Evening to you, Mr. Sequenze."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next