KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:34 am

I heard a wolfs howl and knives, do you know what happened here? *he answers in a very serious tone*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Christopher Cook Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 am

(Christopher helps himself down from his makeshift tree balance & swiftly hides his lance behind the same tree.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 am

(Christopher explains that the two where watching a violent film that features a group of wolf ninjas on his laptop.) You see, sir, the sounds that come from my laptop would surely echo thorugh a dense forest like this.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 am

WHich movie was it? And which laptop?

It was quite realistic,i have never heard a laptop this loud and this realistic in a forrest before.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 am

A memory of a similar film that caught my attention a while back bubbles up in my head.

"I recognized the animation in it to be made by the guy who created 'Cat Shit One'...yeah, I don't know if he's right in the head either."

"The name was Wolf Spike."

For a name that I pulled straight out of my ass, that name was way better than...Ugh...Cat Shit One-god, I want to punch the guy who made that.

I want to give Chris a look like 'I done my part, your turn' but I supress it.

This guy can not only read faces, but he can see clearly in the dark. Better not risk it.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 am

Need I remind you what year this is, sir?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Between " It is 2020" and "It sounds realistic" is a huge difference my friend.

I can properly see an old classic horror movie called Nosferatu, no matter how good your machine is, it will still not sound realistic, just because it is a nearly 100 year old movie.

And what kind of crap is wolf spike? Besides i still do not see a machine .
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:17 pm

{Dammit, Satoshi, help me out here!} I just put my laptop in my bag, and I must now be going. (Christopher grabs his messenger bag & makes his way past Shinto.) Are you coming, Mr. Veach?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 pm

"I know. The guy who made it is strange."

The five blades all put back in their own little place I nod and walk in the direction out.

Glad the movie-thing grabbed his attention.

"Shinto."

I turn to the teacher and make a light bow to bid him goodnight.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Because of Satoshi moving, the moonlight reflected into shintos eye due the kunais.

What the!

*He is saying startled by the sudden light*

What is this?

*He slowly approaches the kunais and the spear laying there.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Satoshi, run! (Christopher darts out of the forest.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Damn, if I run Chris's lance may get confiscated. That aint cool letting something like that happen. Just ain't my style, man.

I push off to my right in the direction of the pole arm. Grabbing it and moving around the rim of the tree line.

It's unlikely, but if I move like this I can keep away.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:31 pm

*He grabs the pole arm before he could. Than he does a swift turn while grabbing the kunais*

I love how you guys do not , learn.

*He stands there,looking down on satoshi with a pretty frightening face*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm

That bastard is grabbing a weapon from my hands!

Without responding, the thing inside me's reflexes take over for a moment. Instead of pulling back to leave the knife in his hand, I push up and forward before turning and getting out of arms reach.

I slip the kunai in my pocket before undoing the velcro on my case, allowing the tonfas to slide out behind my leg just enough to hold them and be ready to take them out on a moments notice.

I am noticebly shaking. A reaction of mine when or before I get into an actual fight. My body doesn't seem to like the extra energy given to it from adrenaline.

I swear if he makes a single movement at me with not only a weapon but a friend's weapon, I won't hesitate to take it from him...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

*His hand was sliced open quite a bit from the kunais, completly not expecting this kind of reaction.*

*He proceeded to take his right hand, the hand without the kunais and threw satoshi one handed some meters away (maybe 1 or 2 without throwing him down or anything like that) *

That was a mistake my friend, now wasn't it?

*He licks the blood out of wound and looks realy damn pissed now*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 am

My body starts becoming acustomed to the change in amount of energy and calms down.

"No...No-I don't think it was."

Someone grabs at something I'm defending myself with, I will defend myself with it.

My hand grips the two tonfas hard. Still concealing them to keep surprise on my side.

Wait for any possible movement against you. Only strike when he takes his mind off of it. It's only natural for a human to think about something else some times.

Both of my index fingers slip themselves through the ring in each sleeve by my wrists.

So these may be usful after all.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:20 am

(Christopher notices that Satoshi is being attacked and makes his way back to where Shinto is antagonizing him. He soon notices that Shinto has confiscated his lance.) Hey, fuckstick, I'm the one you're after!
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 am

The velcro is reattatched.

I need both hands for this moment...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:50 am

{I was hoping that I would never have to reveal myself to the World.... Again, but I may not have a choice here.}
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:24 am

If i would have to search the amount of honor left in you to draw a weapon agaqinst a "possibly" unarmed teacher, i would have to ask sherlock holmes to find it.

*He lets the polearm drop and responds rather calmly,obviously reallising the tight grip around satoshis weapons. However,he does not know what kind of weapon there is right now.*

*He than proceeds to storm in direction of Satoshi, but instead of storming into him,he starts to slide, using his right knee to attack him, but instead of trying to hit him, he pulled his leg in again and used the velocity to stand on both his arms,using his arm strengh to lift him up, jumping behind satoshi*

Who are you calling a fuckstick, little puppy? *he responds rather not knowing that christoph is a werewolf, just saying puppy as an offense, as he goes in a stance to fend both of from both sides at once.

////well, they are unexperienced little puppys, they will fall for it, and than they will think i just put myself in a more....useless position to be in, but they dont even comprehend now that i have more chances of defeat from once they come from both sides///
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 am

Satoshi, I want you to run. You get clear of here & don't look back even for a second.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:28 am

A Martyr, how fun. Do you think this will give you any honor if the attack wasnt honorable in the first place? Who do you think you are standing against me? YOu are nothing more but a small little child, in a cripple academy , that is. I dont want to be your enemy,but if you insist,you will get a fight you wont forget, hopefully teaching you how much you still have to laern.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 am

"Cook, by now you should know leaving someone like you isn't my style.

The moment he calls Cook a small child in a cripple academy I make my move since it both pissed me off and takes his attention away from me. I have the initiative.

I lunge for the lance. Grabbing it and turning the pole under Shinto's arm, trying to break it free with a tap against his side so Chris may join the fight easier.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 pm

*Reallising that attemp, shinto volleys him into christophers direction,without hurting him , he howls the polearm a 180 degrees so satoshi and christopher are next to each other.*

Pfff, beginners.

Polearms just are not my style .

*He throws the polearm away revealing 2 tonfa's *

Make your turn.

(And i am a fan of ambient music, so here we go, hibari's theme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFoNWXF348c And yes,i am fully aware of him looking exactly like setsuna because he "is" setsuna. But his character fits more into shinto's shoes at the moment.)
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:38 pm

(Chris whispers to Satoshi.) Satoshi, this guy is bluffing. He's trying to instill fear into us.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next