KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(PRIVATE) There's a time & place for everything.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(PRIVATE) There's a time & place for everything. Empty (PRIVATE) There's a time & place for everything.

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 pm

(With classes ending for the day, Chris waites outside of Sumiko's dorm. Chris smells himself to confirm that his cologne isn't too overpowering.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

(PRIVATE) There's a time & place for everything. Empty Re: (PRIVATE) There's a time & place for everything.

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Classes are over and Sumiko run to her room to get prepared. She decides to wear a knee long skirt, some nice shoes and blue short sleeve shirt under her sweater With everything ready to go see waits outside of her room.
"Where are you senpai?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

(PRIVATE) There's a time & place for everything. Empty Re: (PRIVATE) There's a time & place for everything.

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:25 am

Over here, Sumiko. (Chris is wearing a dress shirt with a tie, and khaki pants. His hair is combed neatly for once.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 am

"H-Hi senpai. A-A you ready?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:48 am

(Chris smiles.) Ready when you are, Sumiko-chan. {Wow. Sumiko looks stunning when she's not concealing her face.}
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:52 am

"L-Lets us go then" She waits for Cook to led the way.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:56 am

(Chris begins walking, never forgetting to routinely check on Sumiko behind him.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 am

She follows close behind
"How did y-your lessons go senpai?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:51 am

Well, I enjoy history, mathematics and English. Everything else bores me. How about you, Sumiko?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:01 am

She lights up a bit
"I like math as well...any other subject h-hold me down."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:32 am

It's funny; math used to be one my scholastic weaknesses. That all seemed to change when I was introduced to algebra upon leaving grade school. (The two arrive outside of a movie theater in roughly ten minutes.) So, I think I've picked the perfect movie.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:34 am

"What's that movie called?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:26 am

(Chris looks at the movie poster with childlike wonder.) "Edward Scissorhands 2". (Chris turns to address Sumiko.) Are you aware of the late Tim Burton's work, Sumiko?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:34 am

She nods I have heard of Tim Burton before sadly I have not seen the prequel to this movie....
"Shall we go inside t-then?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 pm

We're off then. (Chris approaches the ticket counter, purchases a movie ticket for both Sumiko and himself, and leads Sumiko to where "Edward Scissorhands 2" is being screened. Where would you like to sit, Sumiko?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"The front please..."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Alright then. (The two sit close to the movie screen. Chris checks his phone to find that the previews won't be showing for another ten minutes. Chris puts away his phone and tries to spark another conversation with Sumiko.) I've asked you this before, but what do you like to do in your leisure, Sumiko?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:09 pm

She look at him as if she were begging for something as a child
"I recently just started t-to cook my own meal s-so..."
She fidgets not finishing her sentence
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:16 pm

(I think I know what she's implying.) I wish I knew how to cook. Well, I'm young. I have ample time to take up cooking.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:26 pm

"I-I have a sample you w-want some?"
She takes out a small box from her sweater pockets.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Hmm? (Chris looks at the small box.) Sumiko, you could have spilt the contents of this box all over your nice clothes... Thank you though. (Chris opens the box to reveal a hearty looking omelette. Chris is nearly speechless that this girl would go out of her way to prepare a meal for him.) No sense in enjoying this alone, Sumiko-chan. (Chris shoots Sumiko a warm, childlike smile.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 pm

She blushes and opens her mouth waiting to be feed..

Last edited by Sumiko Nakagawa on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 am

(Chris blushes at Sumiko's childlike behavior. Chris takes the chopsticks from the box, snags onto a piece of the omelette, and proceeds to feed Sumiko. Several people sitting close to them are baffled by this display. Chris then uses the chopsticks to feed himself.) This is excellent, Sumiko!
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 am

"T-thank you." She turns rose color red. the lights dim and go off everyone goes quiet.
"T-the movie is starting..."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 am

Okay... (Chris has to force himself to focus his attention on the movie and not Sumiko.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next