KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Maybe if I Act Invisible, It'll Really Happen [ A Megumi and Asteric RP]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Private] Maybe if I Act Invisible, It'll Really Happen [ A Megumi and Asteric RP] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Maybe if I Act Invisible, It'll Really Happen [ A Megumi and Asteric RP]

Post by Asterick Kitomi Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:48 pm

He puts his hand on her blue hair and strokes it slowly, "It's okay, we're both new to this school so lets be each other's friend's", he smiles warmly while moving her face to right infront of him,

"You are not alone", he gives a big grin with his eyes sparkling huge.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

http://Anonymous-Arias.DeviantART.com

Back to top Go down

[Private] Maybe if I Act Invisible, It'll Really Happen [ A Megumi and Asteric RP] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Maybe if I Act Invisible, It'll Really Happen [ A Megumi and Asteric RP]

Post by Megumi Mori Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:39 am

[ Sorry! Was working. >< <3 ]

Megumi smiles up at him, years still in her eyes. "I... I'd really like that, Asterick. Th-... Thank you."
She hugs him closer, resting her head on his shoulder once more before whispering softly in his ear, "You're not alone either, Asterick... Not... Alone..." Her eyes slowly ahut and she falls asleep.
Megumi Mori
Megumi Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:45 am

[Perfectly fine! ^3^]

He feels her holding him tight, like a little kid who cuddles a stuffed animal for protection, he feels safe right now. Asterick strokes her hair as she sleeps, he doesn't really wanna go nor let go of her, "I'm not alone..." he repeats to himself, "I'm not alone", he smiles and and lets her sleep, it's nightime, he can see the moon through the curtains.

He finally gives in, and falls asleep in her grasp as well, dreaming of the next day, a surge of happy energy runs through him, as he realises, that he truly is not alone.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

http://Anonymous-Arias.DeviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2