KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) I recieved a invitation, my grades are good enought for ditching class.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Private) I recieved a invitation, my grades are good enought for ditching class. - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) I recieved a invitation, my grades are good enought for ditching class.

Post by Hitomi Hikari Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:12 pm

"Well why don't you show me where exactly your dorm is...it isn't too private up here and I don't want people intruding."

She smirks and gets an evil look on her face.
Hitomi Hikari
Hitomi Hikari

Back to top Go down

(Private) I recieved a invitation, my grades are good enought for ditching class. - Page 2 Empty Re: (Private) I recieved a invitation, my grades are good enought for ditching class.

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Although i do not know what you are planning to do,i rather prefer if you would tell me. *That is the first time he is saying something completly serious with a smile on his face*

But did you already know i have birthday tomorrow?

You can come around than,if you want to. I am suffering from some muscleproblems, so i would rather prefer to rest. if that is okay with oyu,that is.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi Hikari Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

"It's your birthday tomorrow?When were you gonna tell me sweetie? Now I have to scramble to find a gift that isn't sexual."

She chuckles softly.

"Go on and get going. I gotta go shopping for you. I'll be there tomorrow for you."

She kisses him softly once more.

"See ya~"
Hitomi Hikari
Hitomi Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:34 pm

*he nods*

Allright than. Do not worry...oh and i wanted to say it somewhen today, i guess. *He looks like he actually forgott it up untill a moment ago*

Till we meet again tomorrow,right?

*he waves good bye*
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi Hikari Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 pm

She nods and pulls her phone out.

"See ya sweetie~"
Hitomi Hikari
Hitomi Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2