KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Some Much Needed Talking

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Private] Some Much Needed Talking - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] Some Much Needed Talking

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:29 am

'Don't forget - Tachibana's brain isn't digitized. No matter what, her father can't control her mind. Not to mention, it would be against his principles to do so. This whole thing is a misguided attempt at making her see things his way. The guy is so delusional he doesn't even realize how disgusted she is at what he's done!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

[Private] Some Much Needed Talking - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] Some Much Needed Talking

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 am

"I know her's isn't digitized but I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about that not stopping him from taking her anyway..."

The thought of Tachibana getting hurt strikes guilt in my heart because I would be getting her involved in a nightmare she has been trying to escape.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:44 am

'Well, if you can think of a plan that doesn't involve her AND doesn't get us all killed, I'm all ears!' Wade says as he leans back against the wall once more.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:13 am

"No-with the information you gave me it would be best to involve her. However, after experiencing Takeshi and who he is..."

"It would be best if we did more than just bring her there."

We should do more.

"Bring everyone in case it goes wrong. Appoint a group of people as a temporary guard until after she is used."

"Then she will be extracted and the guard will return to the area."

"Personally, I-...I feel like Takeshi wont even be anything but pissed off after the virus is transferred."

"He's not a simple man and it is possible that he has more than physical protection."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 pm

'Yeah, true...' Wade scratches his chin. 'But the thing is, we need another plan. Even if the plan works and Takeshi and his forces are neutralized, that still leaves Angela Harway and the Sequenzes. We gotta think of a way to deal with them as well. Any ideas?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:46 pm

"Chances are we wont need to worry about that for at least a little bit. Nobody has that kind of response time-not even the pizza guy." [Funny thing we live in a world where we cant compare it to the police anymore. XD]

"The best thing we can do now is meet up as a group back at Yamaku...that is, if I am able to be reached."

"Wade, if the time comes during the raid, I need you to get me out since you're the only one with the door code."

If I don't get out after the raid fails...well, you're going to have one more person trying to end your life since you got me into this mess.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:03 pm

'Heh, I was counting on it! I'll come back and get you out sometime during the fight... If I'm still alive, of course. I'll also try and bring you some clothes... and some deodorant. I'm sure nobody told you this, but you fucking stink, Satoshi!' Wade grins.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:48 pm

"Nobody told me because you're the first to speak to me in two weeks."

I never bothered to face the people who fed me after the first few times.

"I also expect my armaments. They were confiscated. Did you happen to see where they were taken to?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:12 pm

[I'll just cut this short. XP]

"D-..did you-..."

It has been a while since I fainted on account of the medicine given to me by that Irish school nurse.

However, I have not taken it since my kidnapping started of course.

Consiousness drifts from me. My mouth falls silent and my body slumps down to the side on the cold floor.

The last beat of wake I have left is nothing more than a single word question.

"W-..Wade?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 pm

[Crap, I totally forgot about this thread Very Happy Well, it's not like we could've added anything more to it anyway]

'Whoah, shit! Satoshi! Hey!' Wade stands up, then runs towards him to check his pulse. After confirming it, the boy goes outside and starts looking for Takeshi.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3