KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Open} Taking a Step Forward

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

{Open} Taking a Step Forward - Page 2 Empty Re: {Open} Taking a Step Forward

Post by Mihoko Ikina Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 pm

"Well I was thinking of going to the beach, but something else came has come up. You see when classes resume I'll have new cybernetic leg. Now about what you said about not seeing your parents this summer, you should try to call them or at the very least write them. Some one once told me "Take the chance while you still can. Once you can't, you'll come to regret it for the rest of your life." Just a little something to keep in mind. Now why don't we eat Takameshi, Our food is getting cold."
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:59 pm

"Yeah...y-your right sensei...on both of those." he said as he put away the shuttle model and started to eat. After a few bites of his Yakisoba he turned to Ikina-Sensei and said with a smile "Thank you, Ikina-Sensei...for everything."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:10 pm

"Hey...don't worry about. I like to help." she said and gave him her warmest smile yet
"Now eat, or it really will be cold."
They sat and ate, and after enjoyed the rest of the festival(with a little help from Mihoko and some pretty decent camera work from Takameshi.).

At the end of the night Mihoko said to Takameshi
"Thanks for seeing the festival with me Takameshi, to be honest I really didn't want to go alone and I've been missing my cousin pretty bad. Thanks kid." saying the last part with a bit of a joking smile.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:19 pm

"T-Thank you too Ikina-sensei."
Even though he kind of didn't want to admit it, he'd had a good time. As he headed back to his dorm room the only thing about the evening that he was disappointed about was that he hadn't ran into Ellie, and as such hadn't had a chance to show her the model she'd wanted to see. He had a feeling that there'd be other chances for that though, besides it was kind of late and he was kind of tired.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2