KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Wilson

3 posters

Go down

Andrea Wilson Empty Andrea Wilson

Post by Inna Wilson Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:18 pm

NAME: Andrea Wilson
CLASS: Not a student
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
BACKSTORY:
Childhood:
First encounter with her father:
Teens:
Adulthood:
PERSONALITY: Andrea is a really outgoing and cheerful person. For some, she may even be TOO outgoing, as she really likes to give her affection to others (often expressed in the form of unexpected hugs). She's also extremely confident in herself, and wouldn't hesitate to talk to a stranger, if there is a good reason for that. That confidence also extends to her pride in her own body - she likes her figure, and isn't embarrassed to show it off by wearing a bathing suit or a bit more revealing casual clothes (when she's not wearing her suit, of course). Andrea's really playful, and absolutely adores teasing others, especially her little brother. All the shit she's gone through in the past has left her a lot stronger than most other people (she's often facing tough or painful situations with a confident smile), but has also left her mentally scarred, and she often cries in her sleep (which is why she prefers to sleep alone, if she can help it). Just like her mentor Akira, Andrea can also be really threatening when the situation calls for it, though she prefers to be nice and solve her problems diplomatically without having to resort to threats.
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Andrea Wilson Empty Re: Andrea Wilson

Post by NorXTNP Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Since she is an adult and all criteria is met, approved!

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:48 am

Approved. (Got up from bed just for this)
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down