KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open}

+2
Subverse
Mizo Takameshi
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open} Empty Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open}

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:25 am

"What is this place?"
The place between dreams and consciousness
"What?! who...who was that? who are you?!"
I...Am you.
"I don't understand, am I asleep or not?"
Yes, you are.
"That doesn't tell me anything."
If I had to venture a guess I'd say you're unconscious.
"Uncon...But how did I get this way?"
You mean you don't remember? my my, how forgetful you've become.
"That...THAT'S NOT FAIR DAMN IT! it's not...not my fault I forget...not my fault..."
You're getting all mopey now? Fine have it your way, you'll remember soon enough.
"What do you..."
Mizo opened his eyes with difficulty, his eyelids felt like they weighed 10kg each. His vision a bit blurry.
"But WHY?" he wondered.
He wanted to sit up, but his body wouldn't let him. His ribs, his arms and his legs (especially his right leg.) all refused to obey and instead fought back with pain.
"Did I have another seizure? No...this pain is different."
He finally opened his eyes to try and ascertain what had happened to him.
"Bandages? No...Wait...That's a cast."
He realized that his right arm and leg were in a cast. Try as he might though he couldn't recall the events that had put him in this situation.
He could just make out some voices, but not what they were saying...or was there only one voice? He couldn't tell.
"I think...I'm in the hospital again. No one came and visited me last time. Will...Will this time be different?
His tongue was sticking to the inside of his mouth. There must be a person attached to the voice, a nurse maybe? He pulled himself together enough to force out a single word,
"w-water"
Someone seemed to respond...but who? He was still just a little to out of it to tell who it was.

Last edited by Mizo Takameshi on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open} Empty Re: Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open}

Post by Subverse Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Private/Open tags m'boy.
Subverse
Subverse

Back to top Go down

Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open} Empty Re: Questions. Injuries. Confusion. {Open}

Post by Mizo Takameshi Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 am

[Sorry, I don't usually do that. It was almost 1:30 am after a long day. I apologize.]
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:02 pm

["w-water" Someone seemed to respond...
"Private/Open tags m'boy." XD]

I had gone to visit Mizo. Sure, I hardly know the kid but it was something to do.

I like it when I'm sick and people visit. It's sorta comforting.

When I arrived, sunlight was absent from the room and yet it was light out.

"Nobody has visited you yet, have they?"

No response when I spoke, as expected.

I went to draw the curtains and continued to almost speak under my breath.

"I knew you were a quiet one but I didn't expect it to be to this extent."

Now, I have been sitting in the room for a little while. Drawing pad on the patient table I was leaning over.

And what better thing to draw in a hospital than a dangerous weapon, meant for bear defense?

The coloring had started just a little bit ago but I'm not really sure about it.

I lift the drawing pad up to show the unconscious kid.

"Does this look good to you?"

He moves a tiny bit.

"Yeah, I suppose it's alright too."

Suddenly, the boy whispers something.

'W-water...'

"Ah, quit it. You're sounding like my late grandpa."

I stand up and get the water with a sponge straw.

He's hardly awake. I shouldn't give him a normal straw yet. Could choke the poor kid.

The wrapper comes off and I dip the sponge into a cup of water before putting it against the boy's lips, letting the water drip into his mouth.

"Drink up, man."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:45 am

Feeling the cool moister against his lips he tried to drink normally but something was different,
"A sponge? Am I that messed up?"" the internal question obviously going unanswered.
The small amount of water felt refreshing on his parched throat.
"Wait...where did the water come from?" He forced his eyes to focus as he looked around the room, light streaming in from the window.
He finally spotted the helping hand and the person it was attached to as well. It took Mizo a moment before he realized who it was.
"V-Veach?...what..what happened?" he asked, his voice some what horse. The words came with a little difficulty as his ribs were extremely sore.

Last edited by Mizo Takameshi on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot one of these ")
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:14 pm

"Ah, you're awake!"

I practically whip the sponge-thing into the trash and get a regular straw for the boy.

After-which I respond to the almost silent voice.

"To be honest, I don't know. I just came here and asked what room you were in, got lost about..."

I look up into the corner of the room.

"...three times, and then came here. Never bothered to ask since it really is not my place."

"You were put into hospice though, so it can't be good."

That last part was a complete lie.

[Actually, I don't know what happened either. Was there a thread that I missed, by any chance or am I on the same page as everyone else?]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 am

{No missed post, you're on the same page. I'm trying something new for me,It's one of those remembers more as the story progresses type of things. Also trying to expand my play style in the process.}
"Last I remember...I was...going...going somewhere...I think?" Mizo said as he strained his memory to remember what happened. As he slowly lifted his left hand up to place it on his forehead he realized part of the problem he'd been having seeing,
"E-Eye-patch?" he said in puzzlement upon discovering the eye-patch covering his left eye.
Letting his hand drop back by his side he looked up blankly at the ceiling for a moment before saying
"I'm a mess...aren't I."
Thoughts started to race through his mind again,
"How though? How did this happen to me. SOMEONE had to have seen some thing. Who found me?"
His next thought ended up being voiced
"How...How long...was I out?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:39 am

A small creak can be heard from the door, and Kuriko pokes her head around.

"Is this the right room?" She asks, searching for Satoshi, then smiling once her eyes focus on him.

She opens the door and shuffles in, closing it quietly behind her. In her hands she clutches a small box of chocolates and a card. She makes her way to the side of Mizo's bed and smiles at him.

"I heard from some of the people at the school you'd been hospitalised, Takameshi-san. I brought you these." She brandishes the chocolates and card, smiling widely.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:39 am

Chiharu enters the room not far behind Kuriko, letting her take the lead and do most of the talking, which is how things usually go when they are together. Remaining fairly quiet, she scans the room quickly before giving Satoshi a quick nod and then seeming to focus on Mizo as she adds to Kuriko's last statement.

She holds up a round plastic container holding a dark brown substance as she says with a slight grin, "And I brought soup."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:35 am

I look at the entrance as a familiar face enters. 

"Ah, you two know each other then? Perfect, then."

I smile, happy that someone else is visiting.

Huh, unless she's doing the same thing I am, that must mean that she knows him well. I wonder why I haven't noticed.

Chiharu also enters behind Kuriko. I raise my chin at her. A bit masculine of a greeting for a girl but it does its job.

"I wouldn't give him that yet if it has solids in it. He may not be able to have them."

"He doesn't have a tube running down his throat, so he should be fine with fluids but solids may be a problem."

"I've been here for about an hour. Since it's still morning, I assume you've been here all night."

I reach over by the bed and grab a remote.

"Here, let me just call the nurse. We have too many questions. She will probably have more answers for us."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:19 am

Before Mizo's questions could be answered Hatsuhara entered the room followed by Kinai. When they presented him with the get well gifts they'd brought he didn't know what to say.
Three people has already come to see him, and yet the last time he'd been in the hospital his own parents had barely visited him.
"Th-thank you...both of you." he said after a moment.
Satoshi Veach wrote:"I've been here for about an hour. Since it's still morning, I assume you've been here all night."

I reach over by the bed and grab a remote.

"Here, let me just call the nurse. We have too many questions. She will probably have more answers for us."
"I...I see. Thanks...Veach."
"What HAPPENED?!" Mizo thought again as he tried his hardest to think, then suddenly a flash of something
"I...I remember walking...walking somewhere."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:17 am

*Click*

The call button is pushed.

Maybe it was a car accident? Those seem to be fairly common for people that are walking places. Usually it's one person that is not paying attention but when two are not paying attention it can be a real bad day.

"My money's on it involving the IRA."

The words are utter nonsense but the voice is oh-so coldly serious.

A piece of conversational beauty.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:20 am

Kuriko, being used to Satoshi's humor and immediately registering that he wasn't being serious, turned her head and gave him a look that could kill.

"Satoshi!" she says with a light bat on his shoulder, "This is serious." She turns back to Mizo and shakes her head, embarrassed by her significant other's lack of tact and decency.

How can he joke at a time like this?

"Word around school is that you were hit by a car, but nobody really knows." Kuriko explains, speaking softly so as not to worry the boy. "One of the boys found you - I'm not sure who - and phoned an ambulance."

The schoolyard had been abuzz with talk of Mizo's hospitalization for the past couple of days. While medical emergencies were the norm at Yamaku, and most of the time expected, genuine accidents were somewhat of a rarity. Kuriko had taken the majority of the gossip with a pinch of salt, Wilson had even suggested an attack by the Yakuza. The teachers refused to talk about it, reminding the students that Mizo wouldn't want people knowing every little detail of his life.

"It's Thursday afternoon now. You came in last night at around 8."
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

"Last night...at least I wasn't out for...days or...or something like that.So a...a car hit me huh? That...that would explain...this." he said as he attempted to gesture with his left arm but only ended up flopping it limply up and then down again.
"I need to find out who found me, I owe them my life." he thought to himself.
As he lay there he looked at the surroundings, and the three who'd come to see him. The only problem was his sight was still all fuzzy and it took quite some effort to focus, he knew this wasn't good.
"I'm having trouble...seeing. Every thing is kinda...fuzzy. Was I hit...that...that hard?" he wondered out loud, then added
"I'm a mess. That's what I...what I get for going for a walk."
"That's right, I was going to the store, but I left at around 5:45 pm. When did I get hurt? How long did I lay there before anyone found me?"
"I-I remember now, I was...I was on my way to the store." he said
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:06 pm

I raise my palms a little like a deadly weapons points at me.

...Well...like a gun points at me. A deadly weapon is being pointed at me.

"You're regaining your memory a little so that should be good."

"Seeing as you have a little amnesia, I wouldn't be surprised if you never regain it fully. Could go either way."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:21 pm

"Hawkey can help you if you struggle to remember!" Kuriko says with a smile. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Opening, the door, I find
Oh, there are people here.
That makes sense, I just hadn't considered the possibility until now.
I didn't really think through what I wanted to say or do once I got here, and somehow having several others also here makes me feel even less prepared. It's probably not a big deal, though. I should move on.

After the short pause of unnecessary thought of that others could exist in the same room as me without my planning so, I say "Hello." That's a start.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:19 am

"Is this the part...where I'm supposed to ask who I am?" Mizo said in response to Veach's statement.
"H-Hockey? like the sport?" He'd missed the fact that it was a nickname for Hawke. Mizo then noticed that another person had entered the room
"Hey...Kimura, you came too huh?"he said.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 am

"We're friends now, I think, so that seemed like the sort of thing a friend should do." I explain, before realizing that it probably doesn't need explanation.
I proceed to ask "Why are you here?"
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:22 am

Mizo didn't pay much attention to Kimura's explanation on why he was here. He'd had enough encounter with the boy by now to know that it's just part of what makes Kimura who he is.
"I was hit by a car...at least that seems like the most rational conclusion. Though...Veach seems to think it's the IRA." he said in response to the question put forth by Sora.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:18 pm

I look at Sora with a toothy-smile and my arms raised like 'I don't know!'

The nurse finally enters.

It is a man in the usual scrubs. A light-hearted man. The type that probably like their job.

"Ah, you are awake! How are you feeling?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:35 am

"I'm...I'm kinda feeling like...like I got hit by a car. One of my eyes is patched over...and everything is fuzzy out of the other, I'm having trouble focusing it. Broken limbs...bruised ribs I'm guessing, maybe even broken? I've been better...could be worse though." he replied to the nurse.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:13 am

"It could be worse..." I mumble quietly to myself, in part just because I find it interesting that Mizo can still look at this situation and think that it went better than it could have.
In part.
And assuming that it was a car accident, as we aren't sure yet.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:55 pm

The nurse has a bit of a questioning look.

'Well, you feel like you got hit by a car because you did get hit by a car. Quite hard, as you can imagine.'

The nurse starts taking his physical tests on Mizo.

'Do you remember any of that? Tell me how much you remember and I'll fill you in the rest of the way.'
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 am

"I...I remember leaving to walk into town around...5:45 pm I think it was...and that's about it." Mizo replied to the Nurse.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next