KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

+6
Mizo Takameshi
Sayuri Motozaki
Kaim Matsura
Toshiaki Endō
Chiharu Kinai
Tiberius Hawke
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 6 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sat May 17, 2014 7:34 pm

"Actually, an Italian place sounds really good.
I know of one a friend recommended, but I think it's pretty pricey.
But of course, that's Miss Motozaki's call."
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 6 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm

"I don't mind if it's expensive," Sayuri says, shrugging. "I have plenty of money."
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat May 17, 2014 10:26 pm

<Expensive restaurant=Fancy restaurant=Quiet restaurant>

Chiharu leaned forward out of her corner beside Hawke to say, "Unless if anyone has any objections, Toshiaki, would you be so kind as to give the driver directions?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sun May 18, 2014 1:47 am

"It's called… 'Le Bernardin,' I think," he said, making out Jitsuo's questionable rendition in katakana.

Well, maybe I should have dressed up after all.

"Sounds like it's a really exclusive place though. It'll be tough getting a reservation on short notice.
And maybe we should head back first so some of us could change into something a little more proper."

Fortunately, they hadn't traveled that far yet. It would be easy to return to the dorms shortly and still be in Sendai by 10 pm.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun May 18, 2014 5:02 am

Figuring that something like this wasn't completely out of the question, Mizo was now glad he'd dressed in some of his nicer clothes. A nice polo with a blue and silverish grey argyle pattern sweater vest, and a good pair of slacks. However for comfort sake he'd still worn his favorite pair of low top, dark green Chuck T's.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Sun May 18, 2014 10:14 am

Kaim simply stayed silent, in a voice of approval. He didn't mind Italian, a type of food heavily marketed in the West.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 19, 2014 12:55 am

I'm in a pair of black jeans, black t-shirt, and a white-striped, black collared shirt with the middle two buttons done.

Figured I was going to be going to a party so I was going to look good doing it.

So, you could say I'm half-ready for the place look-wise.

I'll have a bit of explaining to do to my parents on why I don't have as much money for myself as I should later, though...

"Woo! Sound's good!"

I look at Kuriko since she has been kind of quiet and that is unusual for her.

Probably has to do with earlier...

"What about you?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Wed May 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Toshiaki looked around the roomy interior of the limo, noting the dress of his fellow partygoers.

It's not a jeans-and-button-down place. Or even a slacks-and-polo place.
This is a black-tie or little-black-dress sort of place.

You'd think more private school students would understand dress etiquette.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed May 21, 2014 11:50 pm

"Bunch of teenagers arriving at a posh restaurant dressed like this? I think we'd be turned away on sight." Hawke says with a grin, "Let's put it to the vote, Le Bernadin or just a pizza joint? I know a good one in the mall." He looks towards Chiharu, nodding to remind her of the late-night trip to the city a few months ago.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Wed May 21, 2014 11:52 pm

"The latter probably wouldn't mind inebriation."
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu May 22, 2014 12:25 am

"I don't think it should be decided by us really. This all is supposed to be for Motozaki, we should allow her to decide."
<Hopefully her opinion won't be easily swayed by the others>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Thu May 22, 2014 12:38 am

Well, it has been a while since I've had a nice evening out.
Then again, I'd probably be able to enjoy hanging out with everyone at the pizza place too.

"I agree, this is Motozaki's choice," he said after a moment.
His deep, confident voice was a more-than-capable second to Chiharu's statement.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Sat May 24, 2014 4:52 pm

"I think we should at least try our luck at the restaurant first," says Sayuri. "If they turn us away, we can always head to a pizza parlour or something instead."
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Sat May 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Kaim voiced his agreement through his silence. His memories were nagging him and he was trying to avoid thinking about it. Alcohol and food hopefully would help. He checked the money he had given from his parents.
Yup, I got enough.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Sun May 25, 2014 5:32 am

Toshiaki considered his own budget.
… and that makes… well, if I grab some cash from my room, I should be fine. I can afford one night out, after all.

"Sounds like a plan. All right then."
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun May 25, 2014 11:59 am

"Home to change, or...?"

This is gonna be good. Matsura seems to be a bit of a downer though. Toashi seems a bit uptight. I'm sure they'll came down... maybe.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 25, 2014 8:55 pm

I look down at my outfit.

Again, it is half-way there but not quite.

"Probably home to change if it isn't too much trouble..."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 26, 2014 6:40 pm

"I'll go ahead and call in the reservation."
They should have an opening by then. Or rather, one can be made.

He grabbed his phone and began dialing, putting on his best high-class Tōkyō accent.
"Good evening, sir. Yes, I would like to make a reservation… name of Endō… yes, I can hold."
Old connections pay off after all.
"That is correct… party of 10… 10 o'clock… thank you, sir. Good evening."

"Got it. Guess we lucked out," he said plainly.
Of course, Jitsuo would hardly know about a place like this. But it would be a family friend's recommendation, true enough.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Mon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm

"Looks like we did something good in our previous life." Kaim commented passively.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Mon May 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Sayuri allows herself a satisfied smile. "Excellent. Do we have time to go back and change, because I get the feeling some of us want to?"
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Mon May 26, 2014 9:08 pm

"I'm fine with how I am."
At this rate I'll start drinking before we even get there... Kaim thought.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 26, 2014 9:34 pm

"Maybe, but a restaurant like this expects a certain standard of dress," Toshi said flatly.
"We should head back and change; we'll easily be there by 10 anyway."
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Mon May 26, 2014 10:41 pm

I don't think I'm much good for dressing up properly for something. I can probably figure it out, though.
I don't have much money, though, and a restaurant that expects people to dress to a certain standard will probably do similarly with payment.

Maybe this was a bad idea...

I will, in fact, have the chance to turn back. That's not something I expected, but I'm not actually sure that I like being given a decision like this again.

Last edited by Sora Kimura on Wed May 28, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Wed May 28, 2014 5:18 am

Toshi noticed Kimura's nervous expression and could guess well enough what the issue was. Having his phone in his hands, he quickly tapped out another message.

[If money's a problem, I'll cover it. No worries.]

Fortunately, he handled his savings well enough that he could afford to have a nice dinner out or spot a friend on occasion. He may not have come from the kind of family that could pay Yamaku's considerable expenses in full – thank the Hakamichi Foundation for that scholarship – but he was far from destitute.
That in mind, someone else being excluded from tonight's party because they couldn't afford it was the last thing he wanted.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Wed May 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Upon hearing that I have a message, I check my phone, just a confused as last time as to who could have sent me a message and why.
It's Endo again, offering to pay for the meal if I can't.

[I'll try to pay for some of it myself. Thank you.]

I smile as I send the message, only in part due to the pleasantly surprising act of kindness.
I just had a secret short conversation in a place filled with other people, and I find that kind of amusing.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next