KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

+6
Mizo Takameshi
Sayuri Motozaki
Kaim Matsura
Toshiaki Endō
Chiharu Kinai
Tiberius Hawke
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 3 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Jun Taira Mon May 12, 2014 7:54 am

Well right after losing, for the fifth time in a row, I could use a break.

[Sure, where?]
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 3 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 7:55 am

[Meet us outside the dorms :J]

Toshiaki grinned, starting to relax.

After all, it is Saturday night, first weekend of the term. Even I need a break once in a while.

Last edited by Toshiaki Endō on Mon May 12, 2014 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Mon May 12, 2014 8:00 am

Kaim was rubbing his forehead like he had a headache.
Urgh not now, now is the worst bloody time for this.
He tightly gripped the drink. Kaim took a deep breath and put back on his non emotional mask. He was only temporarily suppressing it though, so Kaim wasn't sure how long it would last.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Mon May 12, 2014 8:07 am

Jun placed her headphones on to the desk, letting the music out into the dark room only illuminated by the monitor in front of her. After shutting everything down, casting the room into darkness, she grabs her phone again and uses it to find her way across to the other side.

I hope there's cake

It doesn't take long for her to arrive, and when she does, she walks over to Toshi and does something with her phone before looking to him questioningly.

[Who are all these people?]
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 am

I guess that would be the easiest way to communicate for now. Good thing I have unlimited text.

"Well, you know Hawke, of course," he said, nodding in his direction.
"And this is Chiharu, and Motozaki, and Mizo, and Veach," he continued, nodding to each in turn.
"And Matsura, you know," he said flatly, his nod more of a half-glare. Kaim's antics five days earlier were not easily forgotten.
"And I think Kimura might come too."

Last edited by Toshiaki Endō on Mon May 12, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Mon May 12, 2014 8:25 am

Kaim could feel daggers being stared into him. Frankly ihe expected some after his stint in that lesson and couldn't care. He was more preoccupied thinking how he could deal with an attack in this scene. He never had a trauma attack at party. He didn't show it on his face though, to show that kind of weakness.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Mon May 12, 2014 12:49 pm

"Thank you. Takameshi-san," Sayuri replies, smiling a little.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Mon May 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Why do I have a message?
I don't usually have messages...

[i don't know who that is or where to go]
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Mon May 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Toshiaki shook his head.
Now Jun I understand. But Kimura's been here a whole year already. You'd think he would know who's who by now.

[One of the seniors. Meet us outside the dorms.]
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Mon May 12, 2014 1:17 pm

That's rather conveniently placed, considering I'm in my dorm now. I'm not sure I want to go to a party, but birthday parties are usually friendly enough and I guess I'm not doing anything better right now.

[ok]

After a short wait, I emerge from the boys' dorms doors and walk over to the small, but still rather easily visible crowd. I recognize most of the people here. In fact, I think I've met all of them before except for the girl in a wheelchair and the guy with long red hair. That's kind of an odd choice of hair color, but I guess that's fine.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon May 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Acknowledging Motozaki's thanks with a nod and another smile he made his way over to say hello to Toshiaki, who was with a new girl Mizo had yet to meet.
"Hey Endō, hows it going?" he asked as he adjusted his glasses while balancing on his crutches. He also followed it up with
"I've heard that Hawke's "get togethers" can get a little out of hand."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon May 12, 2014 8:55 pm

"That's lies and slander." Hawke says flatly, overhearing Mizo's comment.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Mon May 12, 2014 10:14 pm

I walk over to Mizo, and thus to Endo and that-girl-that-needed-the-wi-fi-password, since he's the only person I know any better than a short conversation or two.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Mon May 12, 2014 10:55 pm

Kaim was pinching his nose and scrunching slightly his face as if in deep concentration.
I swear to fucking god if we don't start drinking soon I'm gonna go mad. This cold and my memories are really not helping right now.

Kaim looked up and sighed. What a pitiful state he has become. Why did life give him a slap in the face and while his face was still turned away a kick to the balls, with steel-cap boots to boot (pun intended). Haaaaaaah. What am I to do. Alyssa. What am I to do....
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Tue May 13, 2014 1:45 am

"Hey Mizo," he replied. "I'm pretty good, can't complain.
And don't worry, I'll be more than able to control myself," he said with a grin.

"I don't think you've met Jun yet, have you? She's in my class.
Jun, this is Mizo Takameshi. You're a senior now, right?"
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Tue May 13, 2014 1:52 am

Jun gives Mizo a brief smile and an even swifter wave, but doesn't try to convey much of anything else.
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue May 13, 2014 2:05 am

So her name's Jun.
Actually, I did see her name on Deadbook, come to think of it. I guess just because I didn't hear it from her I didn't think I ever got her name?
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Tue May 13, 2014 2:17 am

Kuriko makes her way up the stairs, giving Hawke a small smile and a wave, before noticing her unconcious boyfriend on the floor. She raises her eyebrows in questions to Hawke, then shakes her head muttering, "Weirdo."

While the night was warm, standing around in a short dress wasn't doing any favors for Kuriko's internal body heat, and she folds her arms in an attempt to stay a little warmer. She playfully elbows Hawke in the shoulder and gives a quick jerk of her head in greeting, "Whassup, Hawkey." She asks with a smile, then nods towards the small group amassing nearby. "Who are all they? I recognise Takameshi and Chiharu, but the others not so much."

Last edited by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Tue May 13, 2014 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue May 13, 2014 2:23 am

Hawke reciprocates the violent greeting, albeit much softer than the one he received, and leads Kuriko by the elbow towards Mizo and the others.

"Hey all, this is Kuriko." He points to each in turn and reels off their names, "You know Chiharu, and this is Sora, Toshiaki, Sayuri and Kamu." Hawke's voice barely falters as he gets Kaim's name completely wrong, but his gaze lingers a few milliseconds longer when he notices the boy is in pain, He sets his eyes on Jun and smiles awkwardly, "And I'm afraid I didn't catch your name earlier in class."

Leaving the girl in the deep end with all the new acquaintances, he makes his way towards Kaim and gestures for him to follow a little ways away from the group proper.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Tue May 13, 2014 2:25 am

"Hey." Kuriko says with a wave and a grin. "Hatsuhara, Kuriko. Senior. Responsible for that useless bag of bones over there" She says, jerking her thumb towards Satoshi.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Tue May 13, 2014 2:25 am

Kaim managed to set his mask back on. Now was not the time to be a sorry sod.
"Yes?"
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue May 13, 2014 2:30 am

"Hello." I greet Hatsuhara.
"Why is he useless?" I ask shortly afterward. I found him asleep, standing up, in a still busy hallway, but as far as I know that's a medical condition and not laziness.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue May 13, 2014 2:31 am

"You ok?" Hawke asks, genuinely concerned. "You looked like you were in a bit of pain there."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Tue May 13, 2014 2:36 am

He was a bit a of a distance from the others.
"Yeah, nothing physical. My hands are fine. I won't let you dwell on it so we can get this woman inebriated."
Kaim chuckled with that, presenting the large bottle of whiskey he had been carrying for a while.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue May 13, 2014 3:15 am

"You sure? I'm quite the expert with pain." He says, gesturing to his leg, on which he was limping. He nods at the bottle, "Whisky?"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next