KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won't fail this time! [Private]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I won't fail this time! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: I won't fail this time! [Private]

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:06 am

She giggles. "She didn't let you touch Clarice or Kanade did she? she doesn't even let me touch them... N-Not that I want to touch them! I only want to touch onee-sama!"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

I won't fail this time! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: I won't fail this time! [Private]

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:09 am

'Oh yeah, there were those two maids she said were off-limits, BUT WHO CARES AS LONG AS I GET THE OTHER wait, did you just say you want to... touch your sister?' he scratches his head. 'Why?!?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:18 am

She sighs dreamily as she puts her hands together. "Onee-sama is just perfect, her breasts... so nice and plump, perfect for groping. Her lips, so succulent and sweet-" she begins to drool as her imagination wavers. "-and...and her...womanhood..." she gets lost in her imagination as it runs rampant.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:23 am

Wade simply raises an eyebrow. 'Okay... That's messed up. I mean, hot lesbian action is pretty much the coolest thing ever, but incest is totally NOT cool!' he shudders, suddenly being reminded of his big sister's playful advances towards him.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:26 am

She shows an adorable pout. "B-But onee-sama said she loved me..." Tears start to well in her eyes as she thinks of the possibility of ai never loving her back.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:32 am

Wade steps back, with a look of concern on his face and starting to feel incredibly guilty. 'H-hey, come on, now, don't cry...' he says, then steps forward and carefully hugs her. 'I'm sure she loves you a lot, even if she never mentioned you, but just... not like that, you know?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:38 am

She shakes her head back and forth. "No! Onee-sama loves me like I love her! If she doesn't than I'll make her love me!"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 am

'Sure, kid, whatever you say...' he pats her head while still hugging her. 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Now stop crying, alright?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:03 am

She growls at him. "I'm not a kid! I'm 15!"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 am

'Wait, seriously?' he lets go of her and steps back. 'You don't look 15 at all! But that means... YES! A LEGAL LOLI!!!' he exclaims and jumps in the air happily.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:13 am

She tilts her head as she looks at him. "You have very erratic mood swings..."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 am

'That's what I've been told!' he gives a thumbs up. 'Hey, wanna go hang out or something? Not like a date, just... Ya know. Just like that!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 am

She nods. "Do you have anywhere in mind?"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:22 pm

'Hmm, I dunno... I've only been here for a couple of days' he says and scratches his head. 'Don't you know a place nearby where we can hang out?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm

She has a look of deep thought on her face. "I-It's not like I'm saying we should go there... but... there's a little ice cream stand near the airport..."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:30 pm

'Hmm, the airport seems pretty far... We'll have to take the bus...' Wade scratches his head, then gives a thumbs-up. 'Alright, I'm in! Let's get going!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:32 pm

She nods and sends him a cheerful smile as she begins walking towards the front gate.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:41 pm

'Oh, by the way, I don't think I got your name, and calling you Futeki just seems way too formal. What's your first name?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 pm

She looks back. "Oh, It's Yuriko, call me Yuri-chan~. I don't think I've gotten your actual name either..." She scratches her cheek.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:13 pm

'Fine by me, Yuri-chan~' he grins. 'I'm Wade Wilson! You can just call me Wade or something, but whatever you do, never call me Wilson-san! That just sounds retarded!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:40 pm

She smiles and begins to speak in english. "You have an English name, so I suspect you speak the language Wade?"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 pm

'Oh, thank fucking god!' Wade responds in English. 'Honestly, I thought no one here knew this language, and the Japanese is twisting my tongue like crazy! Ah, it feels so good to be speaking English again!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 pm

She nods. "I still suck at japanese, I've only lived in Japan for 3 years. Came from America, Transylvania before that."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:48 pm

'Girl, that's the first time I've been in Japan! The only reason I can speak the language so well is because everyone else in my family can! Seriously, talking to a native speaker was a LOT more awkward than I thought!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm

she pouts. "Most people can't understand me with my accent."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next