KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won't fail this time! [Private]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I won't fail this time! [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: I won't fail this time! [Private]

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:11 pm

'Seriously? It seemed fine to me... OH CRAP! THAT MEANS MY ACCENT IS PROBABLY EVEN WORSE!' he yells out in panic upon the sudden realization, then turns serious again. 'There's no choice, then! I must clear my shame the only way a samurai can!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

I won't fail this time! [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: I won't fail this time! [Private]

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Her eyes light up. "Can you use swords too?"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 pm

'Uhm...' he thinks for a moment, then grins. 'Sure, why not! I mean, I'm awesome at everything I do, so using swords shouldn't be a problem!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:23 pm

she throws up a gigantic smile. "Do you think you could beat someone who's been fencing since she was six?"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:26 pm

'I can sure as hell try!' he grins. 'There's no sport I'm not good at! The question is, what does the winner of the match get?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm

She looks contemplative for a moment. "A....Massage? Maybe..."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 am

'A... massage?' he asks, then immediately grins. 'YES! OF COURSE! Whoever loses must give the winner a long, full-body massage! NO EXCUSES!' he yells out and raises his fist up in the air to show how serious he is.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:52 am

She nods her approval, not understanding the implications. "I see no reason not to accept. Shall we leave then?"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:02 am

'Sure! The bus stop's just outside of town, right? Let's get going!' he smiles, without really revealing his inner joy about the bet.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3